Combust venus

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Hamid

Re: Combust venus

Post by Hamid »

Nakshatra of Krittika is from 26 degree 40 min of Aries to 10 degree of tauras.For marriage we consider venus is spoilt here specially in the 10 degrees of tauras.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

Shivli wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:54 am Hello,
In my 10th house in Taurus there is combust Venus rahu and sun. My question is who is more powerful. And when Lord of 10th house is combust so does it make the whole house weak. Whose properties will rahu follow of Venus or of sun as they say rahu behaves like the planet he is with. Rahu and sun are in rohini nakshatra and Venus is in kritika. kindly answer I always wanted to know this.
Dear Shivli

Its coincident that we both born in same date but time is different. and as discussion running here for problem in marriage life is same told by many astrologers to me. but we both have happy married life.
I think this combination has to see in navamsha for more clarification and strength. If affliction not there in navamsha then there is no big problem in marriage.
Also As earlier said by Abhilasha ji Rahu is always winner when is with sun. Actually Rahu is a yogkaaraka planet in your horoscope and its mahadasha will give good result. But you should be cautious because this combination can give cheating when Rahu/Sun Dasha/Anterdasha running. Although Rahu will protect you to do wrong things but you can get cheating from others.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

It would be of great interest to have both details of birth and marriage dates for study.
Eventual reason will be our contribution to this subject
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events