How to determine if one is a loner?

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, TarunKant, deepastro

korea

How to determine if one is a loner?

Post by korea » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:13 am

Which houses and planet determine, whether and if you will be able to make friends ? How to check if you would be a loner or not?

Vivek Sanju

Re: How to determine if one is a loner?

Post by Vivek Sanju » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:39 pm

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya| 🙏🏻 dear Korea! (That's how I wish every soul)
korea wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:13 am
How to check if you would be a loner or not?
The whole world is actually created by your Brain! That's the core reason why the Kāraka for Ārūḍha Lagna is Candrama (the Moon) I hope you know what does word Ārūḍha means. Ārūḍha is the Māya (illusion) I'm not explaining the word Ārūḍha in Nirukta Pramāṇa (etymologically) because it's little deeper, I need to explain what's Ṛḥ means (Ā + Ruhu + ḍha) which I also have to think.

So, check your moon my dear! :mrgreen: See how Moon in a Jātaka is. (Moon's Placement, aspects & conjunction)

Generally if Moon is alone i.e., absence of the Graha's in 2-12 from Moon people feel lonely! See that in Navāmśa as well.
korea wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:13 am
Which houses and planet determine, whether and if you will be able to make friends ?
11th house is a house which represents friends. Its Kāraka Jupiter, 11th Lord, 11th house should be checked.

Hope you got the clarity
वागर्थाविव संपृक्तौ वागर्थप्रतिपत्तये।
जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ॥ 🙏🏻
By महा कवि कालिदास in रघुवंशम्

श्रुति स्मृति पुराणाणां आलयं करुणालयं |
नमामि भगवत्पादम् शङ्करं लोकशङ्करं ||🙏🏻

EnochandtheBears

Re: How to determine if one is a loner?

Post by EnochandtheBears » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:58 am

Saturn influence on Mercury Saturn in the 11th house, Saturn in the first house. Saturn conjunct moon, Moon in Capricorn.

Ketu influence on Mercury even can cause this though this will allow you to have the experience and then sever it later so that you detach from the dependence on friends.