Strange_Saturn

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

ringsofsaturn

Strange_Saturn

Post by ringsofsaturn »

Hi All,

I have a small query regarding the Saturnian signification in my chart.
It is my nakshatra lord,atmakaraka, Lagna lord and retrogrades all in Lagna. Is there any reason behind such a position.
DOB:18/10/1993;place:bellary,karnataka,India;13:37

Best Regards
vedacharyar

Re: Strange_Saturn

Post by vedacharyar »

Hi there, I am glad to see the same question which I have been having for a long time. If its saturn for you. Its sun for me.

Born in uttara ashada nakashtara.
Lord is sun. Sun is in 8th house (Gemini)

Scorpion ascendant( natural 8th zodiac)

Atmakaraka sun 29.56 degrees in 8th house of Gemini.

Brighu bhava. Falls in 8th house of Gemini.

Ketu the lord of scorpio with sun in 8th house Gemini.

Born in uttarashada nakashtara. The lord sun is the 10th lord since scorpion ascendant. It is in 8th house.

Uttarashada nakshatra in capricorn. 8th sign from capricorn is leo. The house of sun. Sun is lord of leo.

Ascendant lord Mars is in the nakshatra of sun Krittika..

May be this the reason why I am into occult science.

But now for you, saturn is service. Having Saturn in capricorn the house of work or deeds in it's own house, I see a strong pending karma for service to other people. Observe your brighu bhava. Which falls in libra, the sign of exaltation of Saturn. With Jupiter sun mars and mercury in those signs. All these planets explain you have a lot of pending karma in this life in aspects regarding giving service to others, and balancing things in your life.

Your saturn also aspects the sign libra with its 10th aspect.

You will find out that your balancing between service to family and public will be your lifes journey.
vedacharyar

Post by vedacharyar »

Namaste vivek ji, bhrigu bindu is a point Calculated from rahu and moon, where as brighu bhava is a house which is calculated based on the ascendant rising.

For example: you are a dhanur lagna rising . Which is the 9th sign. So count 9 signs from saggitarius which is leo. Hence leo becomes your brighu bhava.

The planets in the house signifies the pending karma relating to it. Also the sign signifies the nature of karma. More the planets more pending karmas related to them.

Hope this helps,

Thank you.
EnochandtheBears

Post by EnochandtheBears »

vedacharyar wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:46 am Namaste vivek ji, bhrigu bindu is a point Calculated from rahu and moon, where as brighu bhava is a house which is calculated based on the ascendant rising.

For example: you are a dhanur lagna rising . Which is the 9th sign. So count 9 signs from saggitarius which is leo. Hence leo becomes your brighu bhava.

The planets in the house signifies the pending karma relating to it. Also the sign signifies the nature of karma. More the planets more pending karmas related to them.
Im confused by Brighu Bindu. I just looked it up oin this website https://astrolight08.wordpress.com/2018 ... astrology/ and it says you calculate it based on how far Rahu has traveled from the moon except they dont count backwards which the direction that rahu travels. Instead they still count as if Rahu moves from Aries to Pieces the same as the rest of the grahas.