career issues from 2016

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

sapleo

career issues from 2016

Post by sapleo »

DOB- 25/3/1994
Place- Serampore, West Bengal, India
time- 14.20 pm afternoon
I am on the verge of completion of my master's degree in Sweden , It is getting difficult for me to find a job, got rejections from many places, I am very much depressed now. The same thing I have faced after 2015, when I completed my bachelor degree but later I got chance to pursue my master's but things are really going down now. I am still trying but don't know when I will be succeeded in my career.
Please let me know when I will get a job, is there any way to know this? And will I continue my career in Sweden or any other country?
It would be very much helpful for me if you help me out with this.
Thanks
Sujit

Re: career issues from 2016

Post by Sujit »

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=5567

In birth chart Mercury is afflicted and Mars suffer from placement in the sign Aquarius shows difficulties in landing a job.

-Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
sapleo

Post by sapleo »

Hey,
Any updates on when I will get a job? And when things will be fine for me .
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

sapleo wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:50 am DOB- 25/3/1994
time- 14.20 pm afternoon
I am on the verge of completion of my master's degree in Sweden , It is getting difficult for me to find a job, got rejections from many places, I am very much depressed now. The same thing I have faced after 2015, when I completed my bachelor degree but later I got chance to pursue my master's but things are really going down now. I am still trying but don't know when I will be succeeded in my career.
Please let me know when I will get a job, is there any way to know this? And will I continue my career in Sweden or any other country?
Thanks
Feb 2021 is the time.
Strength your moon. Patience is the key. May be look for a partner that would help.
Good Bless!!
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
sapleo

Post by sapleo »

anandmalhotra wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:28 pm
time- 14.20 pm afternoon
Thanks
Feb 2021 is the time.
Strength your moon. Patience is the key. May be look for a partner that would help.
Good Bless!!
Hey,
Thank you for your time to check my chart and reply. But FEB 2021 is time for my career?
Thank you
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

sapleo wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:13 pm
anandmalhotra wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:28 pm
time- 14.20 pm afternoon
Thanks
Feb 2021 is the time.
Good Bless!!
Hey,
Thank you for your time to check my chart and reply. But FEB 2021 is time for my career?
Thank you
Yes you will feel the change.
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.