What does a debilitated planet in D-9 mean?

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

vediclearner

What does a debilitated planet in D-9 mean?

Post by vediclearner »

For example I know a man that has their moon in Pisces in D-1 and debilitated in Scorpio in D-9.

I also know a woman who's Jupiter is exalted in D-1, but debilitated in D-9.

What does this generally mean when we see this?
Hamid

Re: What does a debilitated planet in D-9 mean?

Post by Hamid »

Pl let us know the asc in both the cases
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Pl let us know the birth particulars as the planets placement related to other planets in D-1.
We need to see for which planet the planet in D-9 is Karakansha.
Hamid
vediclearner

Post by vediclearner »

Thank you. In the first example of the man, his D1 lagna is Capricorn. (his birth info is nov-7-1973, New York, NY 1:10pm)

In the example of the woman her D1 Lagna is Virgo. (Her birth info is July, 26 1979 11:36am- Philadelphia)

I'm wondering how much does debilitation in D9 matter if the planet is not weak in D1?

Is Karakansha a Jaimini thing? I've never heard of it?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

7th Nov 1973
1.10pm
New York
Asc capricorn.

Moon is karak for bed comfort/pleasure as being lord of the 7th house in natal chart,this moon is placed in the 3rd ansha of scorpio in D/9 chart,the lord of this division who is mars is placed in the 4th house in the natal chart which in this case is its own house.The native inspite of excessive/abnormal sexual desire{distance between sun n venus more than 43 degree}feels more comfort at home in this matter.

There are no planet in the cancer sign in D/1 the house owned by moon,therefore this location of moon may not be interlinked.Its location in both the charts reflects his behavior of window shopping but once he somehow spends feels sorry for it latter on.
Hamid
vediclearner

Post by vediclearner »

What about the second example?

For the first example, my understanding is that D-9 shows the fruits and the later part of life. So does having debilitated moon in D-9 mean that moon dasha will start out fine but end up difficult? Or that the person will become emotionally cold later in life?

For the second example is it that the person will become morrally corrupt later in life (deb. Jupiter)?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

There are hundreds of school of thought therefore I avoid discussions in my observation all are correct but you have to remain in one to get the correct predictions.

Everybody looks at the chart from a different angle,in fact vedic astrology is the extension of the brain it has no limits.
Hamid
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

If a planet is debilitated in D9 and say exalted in D1 then the planet wont be able to give results promised in D1.
If a planet is debilitated in D1 and exalted in D9 it would give better results.

Its basically its a promise in chart seen in D1 and promise fulfillment seen in D9.

God Bless!!!
vediclearner wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:08 pm Thank you. In the first example of the man, his D1 lagna is Capricorn. (his birth info is nov-7-1973, New York, NY 1:10pm)

In the example of the woman her D1 Lagna is Virgo. (Her birth info is July, 26 1979 11:36am- Philadelphia)

I'm wondering how much does debilitation in D9 matter if the planet is not weak in D1?

Is Karakansha a Jaimini thing? I've never heard of it?
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.