Question about 12th house from karakamsha

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Zakuri

Question about 12th house from karakamsha

Post by Zakuri »

Hello,

Today i have understood the difference between karakamsha and swamsha.
I have seen that we can see spiritual development and ishta devata from 12th house from karakamsha.

I have a little question :

What does having atmakaraka in 12th house from karakamsha (or even swamsha ) means ?

If the planet in 12th house from karakamsha is atmakaraka what does it mean spiritually ?
N.B : this atmakarka is saturn.

Regards,
Zakuri

Re: Question about 12th house from karakamsha

Post by Zakuri »

I imagine it doesn't mean anything special since no one answers it (or at least need an intuitive answer and not something well known in ancient texts).
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

There are so many school of thought that it is difficult to follow your question n answer.
Its better you put up a chart for specific answer to your question.

AS

When it comes to looking at a chart some take ascendant as karak, but I take the 8th house as karak and 3rd house as root karak for the study of native [ascendant]
To which school you belong we do not know and therefore refrained from misleading you.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Zakuri

Post by Zakuri »

Hello Hamid!

I see.
I'm speaking more about jaimini philosophy I think :

Atmakaraka is the planet with highest degree
If we take the sign where AK is in navamsa we got karakamsha

Karakamsha = rashi where the first house is karakamsha

Swamsha = navamsa where the first house is karakamsha

I don't know if I'm clear or not

I have seen that 12th from the sign where AK is in D9 give indication about spirituality and ishta devata. I was asking myself what could be the result if the planet is AK himself
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

I do not belong to this school of vedic astrology there unable to comment
Hamid
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

Yes, this is Jaimini astrology.
Consider it as AK a planet only, when you want to know about ishta devata.
AK in 12th to Swamsa / Karakamsa does not mean anything. That's not how it is reckoned.

From Karakamsa, you can see spiritual progress, however has to be coupled with D-27 and D-20.
Read, Crux-Timing of Events by Sanjay Rath, PDF downloadable free from the internet.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

True but its very difficult to have a correct D/27 or D/20 chart since the very spot of birth from the town coordinates will surely be different.
BUT its good for theoretical study n teaching purpose.
Hamid
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

I agree with due respect to you Sir. A spiritually elevated soul does not need astrology. No one needs to tell him. If he is making progress spiritually - he does not need a cross check from Astrology.

However, I personally use upto D-10 and rarely up to D-16, as most questions are at the level of physical well being like job, marriage, travel, disease, accidents, parents, general happiness etc. If Navamsa (9 parts of Rasi) is accurate, D-10 (10 parts of Rasi) cannot go wrong. Jaimini coupled with Parashara system helps in confirming events and timing. I have been using these charts for a very long time with both principles mixed.

But, as you always keep saying - it depends on the system one is following. I have seen you using ashtakavargas coupled with D1 and D9 with remarkable ease. May be, you did not prefer using divisional charts.

Regards,
Srikanth.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Yes I usually use D1 n D/9 because I normally respond to Marriage queries. with a glance on D/2 n D/7
Hamid
Zakuri

Post by Zakuri »

lntsrikanth wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:43 pm I agree with due respect to you Sir. A spiritually elevated soul does not need astrology. No one needs to tell him. If he is making progress spiritually - he does not need a cross check from Astrology.

However, I personally use upto D-10 and rarely up to D-16, as most questions are at the level of physical well being like job, marriage, travel, disease, accidents, parents, general happiness etc. If Navamsa (9 parts of Rasi) is accurate, D-10 (10 parts of Rasi) cannot go wrong. Jaimini coupled with Parashara system helps in confirming events and timing. I have been using these charts for a very long time with both principles mixed.

But, as you always keep saying - it depends on the system one is following. I have seen you using ashtakavargas coupled with D1 and D9 with remarkable ease. May be, you did not prefer using divisional charts.

Regards,
Srikanth.
I still have the rights to ask questions about jyotish and spirituality, WTF?

Now, astrology is only use to get information about material thing and not spiritual. It's a shame because the first purpose of the subject was spiritual.

Very few people knows how to get correct and complete information about spiritual thing by astrology because people are only materialist.

J'hallucine quoi je pose une question le mec il me fait une remarque personnelle.