Powerful Rahu/Ketu in D60

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

DanielHalem

Powerful Rahu/Ketu in D60

Post by DanielHalem »

Hello, I am finding my D-60 chart very interesting, but also very complicated.

I love that Moon is in Cancer in 1st and Sun is Moolitrikona in 2nd.

The Ketu/Venus/Mars in Scorpio 5th and Rahu/Mercury/Jupiter in Taurus 11th appears a very powerful opposition.

My plan is writing and performing, especially work that uses entertainment to teach.

Trying to understand the karma of 5th and 11th in this chart. Saturn appears ready for the job in the 9th and the Sun and Moon have endured every trial so far.
Attachments
E1E56C4A-DCDA-48C8-8593-5751835D9EE8.jpeg
E1E56C4A-DCDA-48C8-8593-5751835D9EE8.jpeg (99.89 KiB) Viewed 1613 times
Hamid

Re: Powerful Rahu/Ketu in D60

Post by Hamid »

It is difficult to have an accurate D/60 chart.
Each division has a span of 2 min and then too the placement of a planet within these 2 min or half degree.
You must have casted your horoscope by using the city coordinates of the place of birth.
Use the coordinates of your exact spot of birth on earth your ascendant will surely change.
What if it becomes GEMINI?
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
DanielHalem

Post by DanielHalem »

You are correct about all of these things.

But I am interested in what this chart says. Exact time and coordinates used. I know there are challenges and I am paying karma back in this life. It’s ok.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

D/60 will only mislead you.

WHO USES IT AND HOW:

The Astrologers in royal palaces can only use it, as the king is under their close observation and starting from D/1 they keep on studying the events as they happen and accordingly adjust the divisional charts, and as they proceed ahead from D/1 to D/2 and so on the subsequent divisional charts get adjusted themselves and by the time D/60 comes it is already a period of last phase of life.

D/60 divisional chart is used to study the 10th house matters in the last phase of a persons life......it is used to study life time achievements.

I recommend to study till D/9 only

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello DanielHalem
This post is suited for the Vedic Learning/Discussion Forum and
will be transferred accordingly.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
DanielHalem

Post by DanielHalem »

What I’ve learned through my reading so far is that D-60 is good for judging planet’s strength. The planet will change houses every two minutes, but stay in same sign.

I just started Moon dasha. Moon in D-60 is in Cancer, either in Lagna or 2nd House. So, my interpretation is that Moon is pretty strong in D-60 for Dasha. Time will tell.

Venus is the problem planet in this chart. Venus is facing very heavy Karma. All of the occult planets (Jupiter, Venus, Rahu and Ketu) are all in aspect, and I’ve had a life of unbelievable events.

Almost all of the houses are impacted by the major opposition. To me, if there’s any hope, it’s about Venus accepting its heavy karma and expressing itself as much as possible like Venus exalted. I have 12th house Venus in birth chart and Revati moon in birth chart—maybe these are tools in this life to help tame karmic Venus.

Life is filled with difficulties, it seems, until Venus karma exhausts and Venus expresses as beneficially as it can. Must accept worldly rewards of Venus won’t come until karma resolved, if ever. Saturn rules marriage house in chart so marriage at least delayed, if not denied.

What I find interesting as a writer performer is that the Sun and Moon are in good dignity in the 1st and 2nd here, which rules body, face, voice and speech. Sun and Moon as lords of own houses are also largely quarantined from the rest of the chart.

This seems to me to say the self can endure the challenges. It speaks to someone who can go though a lot of hardship, but not lose their core self, and maybe eventually be able to use those challenges in an 11th house way (mass communication) to help others.

What’s important is that it makes sense to me. I understand my life better through this interpretation.

If there are any major points that I’m missing, I hope that somebody will guide me. I’ve learned a lot about Eastern Astrology after many years reading Western charts. It’s no question that Indian Astrology is far deeper, but little by little I’m learning. Thank you for this forum to discuss.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Unless one knows the accurate time of birth then D60 is valid.
Otherwise one sixtieth division of segment will have arbitrary
results.
First get to grips with the D1, D9 and without being able to interpret
at that level, going for D60 is a big challenge to anyone.
Make it simple, clear and effective - this should be the first goal from basics.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

DanielHalem wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:54 am What I’ve learned through my reading so far is that D-60 is good for judging planet’s strength. The planet will change houses every two minutes, but stay in same sign.

I just started Moon dasha. Moon in D-60 is in Cancer, either in Lagna or 2nd House. So, my interpretation is that Moon is pretty strong in D-60 for Dasha. Time will tell.

Venus is the problem planet in this chart. Venus is facing very heavy Karma. All of the occult planets (Jupiter, Venus, Rahu and Ketu) are all in aspect, and I’ve had a life of unbelievable events.

Almost all of the houses are impacted by the major opposition. To me, if there’s any hope, it’s about Venus accepting its heavy karma and expressing itself as much as possible like Venus exalted. I have 12th house Venus in birth chart and Revati moon in birth chart—maybe these are tools in this life to help tame karmic Venus.

Life is filled with difficulties, it seems, until Venus karma exhausts and Venus expresses as beneficially as it can. Must accept worldly rewards of Venus won’t come until karma resolved, if ever. Saturn rules marriage house in chart so marriage at least delayed, if not denied.

What I find interesting as a writer performer is that the Sun and Moon are in good dignity in the 1st and 2nd here, which rules body, face, voice and speech. Sun and Moon as lords of own houses are also largely quarantined from the rest of the chart.

This seems to me to say the self can endure the challenges. It speaks to someone who can go though a lot of hardship, but not lose their core self, and maybe eventually be able to use those challenges in an 11th house way (mass communication) to help others.

What’s important is that it makes sense to me. I understand my life better through this interpretation.

If there are any major points that I’m missing, I hope that somebody will guide me. I’ve learned a lot about Eastern Astrology after many years reading Western charts. It’s no question that Indian Astrology is far deeper, but little by little I’m learning. Thank you for this forum to discuss.
D-60 will need deities for interpretation of results. Deities (Amsa Rulers) are found in many books but what is the significance of the deity - no body has explained in detail.

There is a lot of research going on in this aspect. In fact more than the positions of the planets, strength comes from the deities. Even if the planet is in exaltation or in own sign / moola trikona, if the deity is bad - generally good results are not felt.

In all cases, D-60 has to be read in tandem with D-1 and other divisional charts.

Regards,
Srikanth.
DanielHalem

Post by DanielHalem »

Thank you very much for your kind guidance.

I have spent the last year studying D-1, D-9 and D-10 and learning as much as I am able. I have found Vedic charts more accurate and helpful than Western charts.

The reason I am now trying to study D-60 is life is full of occult events. When I saw Ketu/Venus in opposition to Rahu/Jupiter, I feel this might help give deeper answers about the purpose of this life.

Some of the occult events that have happened:

1. Contact with spirits. Paranormal experiences of spirit entering my body. I was told this was lover from past life and experience was very loving.

2. It has been revealed to me my identity in last two lives and in one of those lives I was Spanish historical figure. Not very famous today, but suddenly I have much more information of who I was than most—and it seems to match with D-60 chart—both good deeds and mistakes.

3. Was told that very famous Hollywood actress had been my wife in past lives and to contact her on Facebook. They said something would happen—never mind the millions of other people. I tried and it became online romance.

I am a writer. From what I’ve been told, this is my third life in a row where I am a writer. I am working with astrology to better understand my purpose here.

Thank you for your advice. I am facing many strange events and I only wish to better understand how all of this fits into this life’s purpose.
DanielHalem

Post by DanielHalem »

I’ve made a small Birth time correction. Birth certificate reads 8:37, but I was an emergency C-section. Moved birth to 8:38. Only change is Mercury in 10th house ruled by 5th house Mars. Mercury and Mars are Lagna in birth chart—so this birth time to me appears correct.

I would be interested to learn about Amsa Rulers. Most of the online articles have been hard to understand, but overall dignity is most important.
Attachments
58A0EA65-DDA4-4595-BE85-184E83B9C36E.png
58A0EA65-DDA4-4595-BE85-184E83B9C36E.png (129.2 KiB) Viewed 1411 times