White sapphire for Jupiter

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

curiousseeker

White sapphire for Jupiter

Post by curiousseeker »

My mother consulted a very learned astrologer as my marriage is delayed (31 year old female). He asked me to wear white sapphire in my index finger on Thursday while doing Guru Japa.

As far as my knowledge stretches, white sapphire is for Venus. But this person is very learned, and is a teacher of astrology, so obviously there is some wisdom in this. As a beginner in vedic astrology, I would like to understand. Can someone please advise or throw some light on this subject?

Of course, I am not doubting him. This is just a question for the sake of my learning. I respect him and all the astrologers.
I cannot ask him as his consultation is complete and he is a very busy man.

If it helps, I am a Taurus ascendant with Jupiter in lagna (at almost the ascendant degree). I'm hesitant to provide my birth details as it is a public forum, but I can PM them if you like.

Sorry if I'm breaking any rules or this is not the right platform for this question, I'm just curious :-)

Thanks to all the esteemed astrologers who read this post!
curiousseeker

Re: White sapphire for Jupiter

Post by curiousseeker »

No replies? Esteemed members, please provide your input.
Pemji and Hamidji, please advise.
Pem

Post by Pem »

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6731

You will also need to post your accurate time of birth details if you really
want more opinions as you seem to be having some doubt with your paid
consultation.
And, further, seem to have spent valuable money on a semi precious stone.
Posting in the readings section with full accurate details is recommended.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

curiousseeker wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:44 am My mother consulted a very learned astrologer as my marriage is delayed (31 year old female). He asked me to wear white sapphire in my index finger on Thursday while doing Guru Japa.

As far as my knowledge stretches, white sapphire is for Venus. But this person is very learned, and is a teacher of astrology, so obviously there is some wisdom in this. As a beginner in vedic astrology, I would like to understand. Can someone please advise or throw some light on this subject?

Of course, I am not doubting him. This is just a question for the sake of my learning. I respect him and all the astrologers.

If it helps, I am a Taurus ascendant with Jupiter in lagna (at almost the ascendant degree). I'm hesitant to provide my birth details as it is a public forum, but I can PM them if you like.

Sorry if I'm breaking any rules or this is not the right platform for this question, I'm just curious :-)

if your ascendant is Taurus. Avoid wearing yellow and white sapphire.
you can do remedies for Jupiter, avoid yellow color in dress.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
curiousseeker

Post by curiousseeker »

Pem wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:22 pm viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6731

You will also need to post your accurate time of birth details if you really
want more opinions as you seem to be having some doubt with your paid
consultation.
And, further, seem to have spent valuable money on a semi precious stone.
Posting in the readings section with full accurate details is recommended.
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your response. I'm hesitant to post my birth details online because I'm afraid of receiving negative readings that may demotivate/depress me, as well as because I will not be able to delete my post to protect my privacy after the reading is complete. Is there a work around to this?

Best regards to you.
curiousseeker

Post by curiousseeker »

Sujit wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:12 am
curiousseeker wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:44 am My mother consulted a very learned astrologer as my marriage is delayed (31 year old female). He asked me to wear white sapphire in my index finger on Thursday while doing Guru Japa.

if your ascendant is Taurus. Avoid wearing yellow and white sapphire.
you can do remedies for Jupiter, avoid yellow color in dress.
Hello Sujit Sir,

Thanks for replying. He asked me to remove emerald, blue sapphire and diamond and just wear the white sapphire. I'm confused. I haven't purchased the stone / ring yet.

In the past I went to an astrologer who really scared me, and left me crying and depressed. Since then I am hesitant to approach astrologers as my dreams may come crashing down in a second. What I want is hope in life.

Best regards to you!
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Seems you were born in the first half of october 1988.
If yes... the you have Saturn as well as jupiter delay which lasted till end 2018.
There may be some activity going on[whether positive or negative] these days.
Likelihood of marriage between june 2020 to may 2021.

Its just an attempt from your words "taurus ascendant and jupiter nearly at the ascendant degree"
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

If in your Navamsa chart Rahu and moon are conjunct then it may mean further delay
Hamid
curiousseeker

Post by curiousseeker »

Hamid wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:48 am Seems you were born in the first half of october 1988.
If yes... the you have Saturn as well as jupiter delay which lasted till end 2018.
There may be some activity going on[whether positive or negative] these days.
Likelihood of marriage between june 2020 to may 2021.

Its just an attempt from your words "taurus ascendant and jupiter nearly at the ascendant degree"
No sir, can I PM you my details?

Thanks a lot for your response Hamid sir.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

yes no harm
Hamid