Lot of confusion in mind

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Anupsharma351

Lot of confusion in mind

Post by Anupsharma351 »

Dear All

I have come to know a story related with Mahabharat about "Gandhari married to goat to avert widowhood "on this forum & now it is creating lot of doubt on current astrology available. Please try to clear my doubt if possible.
Doubts
1- Why Gandhari father did not wait for grooms charts as we all know now a days boy & girls chart are matched & in case any one of them having widowhood yog then only marriage with tree/pot is allowed if both are having widowhood yog like manglik then both can be married to each other without performing marriage with tree/pot so why subala did not wait for grooms chart.

2.Astrology book with we have says longivity is judge from own chart & there are many combination given in book to judge longivity of person so why subala did not wait for grooms chart to see whether he has longivity in his chart or not?

3.In astrology there are many sutra which nullify other sutra so why subala did not check any favorable combination in Gandhari chart which may have cancelling bad widowhood yog in her chart.I am sure there will be many combination which could have nullify the bad yog.

4.Manglik can marry a manglik so why subala did not check dhritrasta kundali to see whether he is manglik or not?

Please revert
Pem

Re: Lot of confusion in mind

Post by Pem »

This post should have been done in Vedic Discussion/Learning.
If I remember right, I came across this post before on Discussion Forum.
Post will be transferred accordingly.

Pem - Moderator
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Anupsharma351

Post by Anupsharma351 »

Please transfer but answer it.

it has created lot of confusion.
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

There is no horoscope available of Gandhari to know the exact positions of planets.
I am sure, it is not just Kuja Dosha that made the people having her married to a Mesha (Goat). In this case, they would have got a groom with the same dosha.

Multiple marriages were still ok for men. Like you can see one King's having many queens / consorts etc. There were also many kings who did not want to marry many women. However, multiple marriages for men it is not considered as a sin etc.

Gandhari's horoscope must have shown multiple marriages (2 in this case)- to abide by the destiny (as written by Brahma), the learned at that time has suggested Gandhari's father to have her married to Mesha first.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Srikanth.
lntsrikanth

Post by lntsrikanth »

I read your other posts as well on this topic and I think you are not very clear about Kuja Dosha (Manglik), Vaidavya yoga, Bahu Dara yoga. Please read Brihat Parasari Hora Sastra (BPHS), where in the last chapters there are many yogas described for these. There are many other principles on Upapada described by Jaimini as well. People like Sanjay Rath have written Crux of Vedic Astrology (download from google)- where many examples are given from the above principles.

These are different things and mere Kuja Dosa - people don't get married to a tree. In case of many people, you will see that one partner has a kuja dosa and other does not - still they are living a happy life.

Marriage to a tree etc will be done only to avert multiple marriages (bahu dara yoga) / vaidavya yoga. However, Manglik is a generic term used in the society for common public.

Why did not Kunti avert widowhood is a logical question. Astrology is a divine science and if god wills then only we get help from an astrologer. Meaning, if one is destined to face bad results, the thing will not come up in Astrologer's mind itself to suggest that there is a bad yoga and this is the parihara.

Sometimes, it may so happen that although astrologers knew it, they left it unrevealed. Because unless Kunti gets married to Pandu raja, she could not beget children from the devatas. Had she got married to somebody else, progeny could be natural as well.

Regards,
Srikanth.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Anupsharma
After having read all those stories you need to intelligently do some research by
yourself and learn that not all what is said works correctly. Everything has not been
revealed exhaustively.
Some expert astrologers know the secrets which are not revealed.
You need to make a study of about 500 charts of married couples and see that most of
the theories given do not fit in. e.g. There are couples who are not matched with Kuja dosa
but they have no problems. There is more to the study of what has been said. There are
lots of secrets not revealed by some clever astrologers as they die with it.

So do not get confused but get down with many charts as possible of successful couples and
see what has been working so well for them which disproves all what has been laid out in textbooks.

Many are blinkered, masked, veiled and cannot see clearly because all are not blessed with Siddhi which
we must pray for and we get it depending on our blessed horoscopes and auspicious timing of birth
to be able to see intuitively and have that calling in life.

Check your horoscope first and see if you have the blessing to achieve this ability before going further.
One needs to have the necessary planets well positioned in their chart to be blessed with such knowledge so that
that they can see clearly without confusion.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**