KP Forum - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST !

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

sharma

KP Forum - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST !

Post by sharma »

Hi folks, welcome to the new KP forum. Krishnamurthy Paddhathi, simply known as KP, is a unique method of astrological analysis using the star lord and sublord methodology to arrive at definitive predictions and event happenings accurate to the month and date of event.

KP ASTROLOGY SECTION COVERS THE FOLLOWING AREAS :

1. KP NATAL CHART READINGS - normal readings as in the Vedic/Western Astrology Forums; Accurate Time of Birth is of importance in KP Astrology.

2. KP Horary - QUESTION & ANSWER (ONE AT A TIME) - For folks who do not have birth time, KP Horary method will be used. KP Astrologer will ask for a number between 1 to 249 before he proceeds to take on your question. (we do not need the name of deity, we only want the querist to pray to his/her deity
or meditate on the question and give the number between 1 - 249)
SO BE PREPARED WITH ABOVE INFORMATION TO ENABLE A SMOOTH ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION

3. MATCH MAKING OR 'SYNASTRY' - for Spousal or Business Relationship;

4. ELECTIONAL ASTROLOGY FOR EVENTS OR 'MUHURTHA' - This is for Auspicious Timing of Events. Get the best time to start an event and accurate analysis for that event using the KP muhurtha analysis;

5. MUNDANE ASTROLOGY - for world events like countries, organisations as opposed to matters dealing
with persons.

NB:WE REGRET THAT NO BIRTH TIME RECTIFICATION SERVICE IS INCLUDED.
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
Pem

Re: KP Forum

Post by Pem »

Dear Sharma

CONGRATULATIONS ! on this launch date Friday, 27 March 2020 of
your Sub-Forum on KP HORARY ASTROLOGY. I WISH YOU SUCCESS AND THAT
ALL READERS WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS NEW SERVICE WITH YOUR EXPERTISE.

Best Regards - Pem
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
sharma

Post by sharma »

thank you so much sir. as of the first post on this forum, March 27, 2020 @ 2:26:17 @ 122 W 19' 51", 47 N 36' 23" (GMT-7:00:00), 8th house is free from afflictions and in 5th house conjunct with benefic Venus, the 11th lord and aspects from Jupiter lagna lord. longevity of this sub forum is pretty good :D 6th house of service to others is owned by Venus in star of Sun the 9th lord indicating the advisor, guide or guru and Venus is located in 5th house of charity or donation which also gives happiness to the predictors and happiness to the queriests (11th from 7th). Also, Rahu in 7th should make many people attract and ask the questions, and ketu conjunct Jupiter in lagna makes the predictors in this forum to be detached and in pure service without any malefic intentions.
any hopefully people will get benefitted with this sub forum. i also request you to please share your knowledge in this sub forum too so i can learn from you too.
Pem

Post by Pem »

KP HORARY ASTROLOGY COVERS THE FOLLOWING AREAS :

1. NATAL CHART READINGS - normal readings as in the Vedic/Western Astrology Forums; Accurate Time of Birth
is of importance in KP Astrology.

2. QUESTION & ANSWER (ONE AT A TIME) - Your time of question is of importance and, the
KP Astrologer will ask for a number between 1 to 249 before
he proceeds to take on your question. (we do not need the name of deity, we only want the querist to pray to his/her deity
or meditate on the question and give the number between 1 - 249)

SO BE PREPARED WITH ABOVE INFORMATION TO ENABLE A SMOOTH ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION

4. ELECTIONAL ASTROLOGY FOR EVENTS OR 'MUHURTHA' - This is for Auspicious Timing of Events;

5. MUNDANE ASTROLOGY - for world events like countries, organisations as opposed to matters dealing
with persons.

PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
sharma

Post by sharma »

Sir, a small correction below - we do not need the name of deity, we only want the querist to pray his deity or meditate on the question and give the number. This is to make sure the querist do not give any random lucky number. The location used is not the clients location but the astrologers location so that is also not being asked.
For KP Horary, we only need the number from 1-249 and "only one" question.

QUESTION & ANSWER (ONE AT A TIME) - Your time of question is of importance and, the
KP Astrologer will ask for a number between 1 to 249 and also ONLY ONE positive oriented question pertaining to the problem. There can be more than one question, but the questions should be linked to the same domain.
An ideal question would be like - "I am experiencing issues in current job. Can I expect a job change in the year 2020? If so, will the new job make me happy?"

An non ideal question which will not be answered - "Can I expect a job change? Will I get married? Can i travel to foreign country and can I get a green chard there?"

Pem wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:34 pm KP HORARY ASTROLOGY COVERS THE FOLLOWING AREAS :

1. NATAL CHART READINGS - normal readings as in the Vedic/Western Astrology Forums; Accurate Time of Birth
is of importance in KP Astrology.

2. QUESTION & ANSWER (ONE AT A TIME) - Your time of question is of importance and, the
KP Astrologer will ask for a number between 1 to 249 and also for the name of a Deity before
he proceeds to take on your question. He may also ask for the Location the question is asked.

4. ELECTIONAL ASTROLOGY FOR EVENTS OR 'MUHURTHA' - This is for Auspicious Timing of Events;

with persons.

vedam33

Post by vedam33 »

Sharma ji
Best of luck in readings in reading of charts may lord Ganapathi bless you in your endeavours
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Good luck, best wishes
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
sharma

Post by sharma »

thank you both vedam sir and hamid sir :D
sharma

Post by sharma »

Bumping this to be on TOP.
sharma

Re: KP Forum - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST !

Post by sharma »

Bumping this to be on Top