Mother's Health issue

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

rahul351987

Mother's Health issue

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Kiran & sharma Ji,

I had question regarding my mother health ever since we shifted to Mysore in 1998 Aug he had health issues never had she peace wrt health from acidity, frozen shoulder, back issues, Head issues and now a nerve pressed in the neck, guidiness (chakkar ana) etc..

Why she has been having so many health issues?? Remedies if any please let me know. Some how whenevr she has small illness i tend to follow temporary ill health in a day or two !! WHy??

26/01/1967, 12: 58 PM, Indore, Number 5

some events- 12th June 1985 Marriage, Me first child born on 3/5/1987 and brother born 31/08/1991. My mother has 4 younger sisters, no brothers

Regards,
Rahul
rahul351987

Re: Mother's Health issue

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi,
Requesting the moderators to change time to 13:58 I.e. 1:58 PM. I have. Typed it wrong.
Thanks
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Rahul,

First we need to understand which are the houses are considered related to diseases. All the 12 houses are related to some or other parts of the body. Then the planets, rashi, nakshtra all have some or other significations related to different parts of the body as well as diseases..

In KP astrology, sublord is the deciding factor for any particular event in life and to determine the nature of the results that will be undergone in one's life.

Primary cusp/house/bhava of disease is the 6th bhava. The 6th Bhava is the house of disease and the sublord of it will determine the affecting part of the body and the nature of the illness or disease.

8th bhava will indicate the serious/chronic/danger

12th bhava indicates hospitalization/expenditure incurred towards disease.

Diseases are also connected or dependent on the dasa and bhukti lord. If the Dasa and Bhukti lord are connected with the primary house of disease that is 6th then during that period also the native or the person will fall ill or sick..

With this concept in mind, let us analyze your mother's horoscope and do our best to find out the reason for the disease that you mentioned.

Let me inform you that the birth time that you have provided that is 26th Jan, 1987, 13.58 hrs(1.58pm), indore. is accurate...

First we'll see the strength of Lagna(1st House), as this represent oneself, resistance power...

Lagna Sublord is Saturn. The chief planet for pain/hurdles/obstacles/delays.. Saturn gives chronic pain.

This Saturn is in watery sign of pisces and in purva bhadra nakshtra ruled by jupiter and sub division of rahu.

Saturn signification
Saturn as source planet - 10,9
Starlord Jupiter - 2,8,11
Sublord Rahu - 5,7,12

So the lagna sublord saturn is connected with 8th(chronic) and 12th(hospitalization/expenses). Lagna/ascendant/1st house falls in taurus sign, it is fixed sign so 9th house is the badhak house for this ascendant.

Saturn is connected with badhak house as well as 5,8,12 along with 2,10 and 11... this indicates that lagna strength is of medium. It is not strong lagna... strong lagna person have good immune system as well as resistance power to fight back all odds of the life...

Moving ahead.... let's go to 6th house... it's sublord is Jupiter.

Jupiter is in cancer sign and in pushya nakshtra ruled by saturn and sub division of saturn.

Jupiter signification
Jupiter as source planet - 2,8,11
Starlord Saturn - 10,9
Sublord Saturn - 10,9

Source Planet jupiter is in cancer and Starlord Saturn is in in pisces sign.

The kind of disease that you have mentioned is not related to the 6th bhava significators..

Ketu is in 6th bhava in bhava chart and venus is the lord of 6th bhava.

Ketu is untenanted planet and Venus has been nakshtra lord of rahu.

Ketu been untenanted planet will give it's own result as well as result of it's nakshtra lord.

Ketu gives surgery, disease related to belly and feets. Ketu is in 6th disease related to lower abdomen, bones, flesh, mental faculties, kidneys... Ketu is in libra so disease pretaining to libra sign that are uterus of a lady, pain related to lower spine(backbone).

Venus is rahu's nakshtra lord... rahu is in aries... rahu represent, neck, breathing, feets... aries represent head and face, brain and bones of head etc...

So venus and ketu are connecting to the disease or illness that you have mentioned...

when this disease or illness will happen... during the dasa/bhukti/antar period ketu,rahu and venus...

Whenever this planets will have inter planetary period of either dasa or bhukti or antara your mother will fall sick...

For example ... you mentioned that from 1998 august she is having some or other illness.

During this period her Major(Mahadasa) was of Venus and Bhukti(sub period) of Venus.

There are 9 planets and out of which three planets are responsible to give illness 33% of the times during any Mahadasa period it will give sickness...

Watch for Ketu bhukti and venus bhukti back to back in Sun Mahadasha which will be starting from this month 20th May....

Take proper precaution or I can say consult good doctors as when she falls sick..

I don't think KP astrology recommends any remedies not much has been written in KP readers...

For remedies we'll see Lal Kitab(Red Book astrology)....

Let's understand the planetary position for the birth natal chart.
Moon and Jupiter are in 3rd house
Mars and Ketu are in 6th house
Sun and Mercury are in 9th house
Venus is in 10th house
Saturn is in 11th house
Rahu is in 12th House.

Let's take one planet at a time
Venus in 10th house is good position, however it is sleeping as there is no planet in 4th house. If your dad is going to gym or taking medicine for overweight issue, inform him to stop it... as this might lead to financial crisis...

Saturn in 11th House -- Saturn is in its own house and it good yoga for property related things. Saturn's result will depend on jupiter. If Jupiter is bad in this chart then it will give negative result.

Rahu in 12th house- This will spoil or make jupiter weak or bad. Also for rahu it is bad placement.

Moon and Jupiter in 3rd house - Moon is good in 3rd house, jupiter is also good in 3rd house, however with rahu in 12th it makes jupiter bad.... so good moon is combining with bad jupiter in 3rd house.

Jupiter has turned malefic in this horoscope. Now moon and jupiter in 3rd will travel or aspect to 11th house, where saturn is occupying the position. So Moon and Saturn are enemies. Saturn is blockage, legs/feets, chronic pain and moon is health/wealth...

Malefic Jupiter will have a say in results related to 3rd house, 11th and 9th as Jupiter and Moon will aspect the 9th house too wherein Sun and Mercury are deposited.

Sun and Mercury in 9th house -Budh Aditya Yoga... however Sun and Mercury will form Artifical Moon in 9th house and Malefic jupiter will combine with it in 9th house. Mars in 6th house will spoil mercury.

Mars and Ketu in 6th house --- both will turn bad... This will give surgery...

All the planets are active expect for venus...

Moon is referred to as health in lal kitab and malefic jupiter is combining with it.. So Jupiter remedies can be perform.

Mars, Ketu, Mercury and Rahu remedy needs to be done.

Jupiter remedy --- take 7 red chilly whole dried, keep it in yellow cloth(unstitched), fold it do not tie and keep it in your house anywhere, is possible in temple of your house(mother's house).

Mars Remedy -- Mars is in 6th house in yearly chart, mercury, ketu and saturn will turn malefic.. So Just do the remedy for Saturn. Saturn is in 8th house in yearly chart.. 800 gms black lentils(kali saboot urad ki dal) throw in running water. Tell your mom not to disturb sweets.

Ketu - She can wear gold ring in left hand finger any finger will do.

Rahu - Make a solid ball of silver(very small ball will also do) and she can keep with her in purse or she can tie it to the end of her saree pallu...

Mercury - Wear pukraj.

Most of the planets are malefic in the natal chart, expect for moon,sun and venus... hence all these remedies...

These remedies needs to be perform before 12.00 noon. Do one remedy at a time.

Gold ring and pukraj needs to be removed a day before her next birthday... Remedies are done as per yearly chart only... next year entire different set of remedies... Your mother needs to do this remedies...

Good luck and please provide feedback on the progress....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
rahul351987

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Kiran Ji,

We have done remedies for Jupiter (Chillies) and Ketu remedy. Can remedy of Saturn be done by giving to domestic help as she stays near to water it is about 10-15 Kms from where we stay? And In place of Pukhraj (Mercury) any thing else can be worn i doubt my dad will agree to all this things.

Regards,
Rahul
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Remedies needs to be perform by the native himself,unless the native is bedridden then this close blood relative can perform on their behalf.. No substitute for pukraj..
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi