Money, career issues, Kiran sir

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Yash87

Money, career issues, Kiran sir

Post by Yash87 »

Sir,
I'm facing economic and debt issue from last many years. But this year and half they have shifted from bad to worse. Please can you answer this.
1. shall I get rid of my debts entirely in 2020 and what shall help me , I mean what would be the sources.
2. What business are suitable for me , please suggest 2-3 fields I can enter into. Current business is almost lost cause.

Birth details.
DOB 01-12-1987
Tob 14:05 (accurate as noted by doctor's)
Place 17.6805° N, 74.0183° E India.
Events completed schooling 2003, engg dip in electronics 2009-10
Started own civil contracts business 2014- present.

Please answer,
Thanks and regards.
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Money, career issues, Kiran sir

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Yash,

To start off, you have not given the place of birth, but rather the co-ordinates. I have converted the co-ordinates in dec,min and secs.... Please confirm that the godoli lake is the nearest/famous landmark next to your birth place.

Let's us understand as to what is causing you suffer in business or loss in business.

Loss in Business is seen from the 7th House. In your case 7th Cusp falls in virgo sign. Virgo is earthy sign. and it's sub division is venus.

Venus is in saggitarius and in moola nakshtra ruled by ketu and sub division of saturn.

Signification of Venus
Venus as source planet - 3,8,10
Starlord Ketu - 6,1,5,10,8,4,7
Sublord Saturn - 9,11,12

The source planet venus is untenanted(meaning venus has not become starlord of any other planet in your horoscope). This means venus is the strongest significator of houses for which it has become cuspal sublord. In your case venus is the cuspal sublord of 1,2,7 and 12.

8th house refer to sudden loss/humilition/defeat and 12th house refer to loss of any kind.

So Venus the source planet is strong significator of 12th and is the connect to 8th. The source planet itself strong planet to give you loss related result in business.

The rule for loss in business is if 7th Cuspal Sublord become significator of 5th,8th and 12th and must be connected or influence with earthy sign.

Let's see the nakshtra lord of venus which is ketu. Ketu is deposited in virgo sign. Virgo sign is classified as earthy sign.

Rahu/Ketu gives results of its conjunction/aspects and the sign in which they are deposited. They also give results of their nakshtralord.

In your case ketu is in 6th. Ketu is aspected by Moon and Jupiter. Moon is lord of 5th. Ketu been in virgo sign is represented by mercury. Mercury stands for business/commerce/trade.... Mercury is in 8th.

So Venus's nakshtra lord ketu is connected with 5th and 8th and ketu is in earthy sign.

In Kp astrology, planet is the source, nakshtralord gives the results and sublord confirm whether it is YES or NO...

So source planet is indicating loss, nakshtra planet is also indicating loss and if we see the sublord that is Saturn... Saturn is the lord of 12th... so Sublord is in harmony with the Source planet and nakshtra lord planet....

Hence you are experience loss in your business.

If we map this with Interlocking period of Dasha's then the Dasha gone by was of Venus... and then current Mahadasa is of Sun.

In Venus Mahadasa ---- it's nakshtra lord ketu was in 6th house. 6th house refers to the house of money in return of the product and services provided. This 6th house is getting negated with 5th(12th from the 6th) and add the 8th house signification.... So in short the services or product that you have provided to your clients and client have not returned the payments or there was delay in payment causing losses to you and not to forgot Venus is the strong significator of 12th house...

Similary if we see Sun Mahadasa... then Sun's nakshtra lord is saturn... Saturn is the karaka planet for delay and Saturn is the lord of 12th. Occupant are always stronger than the owners, however owner of the house will definitely give its result but the intensity will be slightly lower. Sun's sublord is jupiter and jupiter's nakshtra lord is mercury which is occupant of 8th. Jupiter also aspects the 5th house..

So Sun Mahadasa is also connected with 5,8,12

Sun itself is in 9th and it's nakshtra lord saturn is also in 9th. Sun and Saturn technically are not in conjunction, however one can say they are associated and will definitely throw influence on each other.

9th house the prominent result giving house for Sun is getting associated with 5th,8th and 12th indicating that you have sufferred loss or there is delay in payment for goods or services provided in far off location. Documentation related issues...

Shall I get rid of my debts in 2020.............. You will be unable to repay the debts by 2020... but you will definitely repay majority of the debts by March 2022... Source would yourself and your career/business...

Line of Business----- your 10th Cuspal Sublord Jupiter is in revati nakshtra ruled by mercury. Mercury represent trade/commerce/business.... mercury is lord of 7th.... Mercury is occupant of 8th... so your natal chart recommends or suggest that you venture in business which is related to 8th house... insurance, investigating,research, death related activities or even sex industry...

Hope this analysis helps you...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Yash87

Post by Yash87 »

Sir
I thank you for taking efforts to analyse my query.
It's hard period for me. The land mark is correct. Any reliefs possible for this scenario, I'm really stuck bad. Like a sale of property, I'm trying to sale off one, in my father's name.
Also I sent you a pm . I assure you it will be last of it. But it would be great help if you answer my questions.

Thanks again .
Yash87

Post by Yash87 »

Also the majority almost 80% loans are in name of my friends who also are my partner.
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

if you do business with your friends... you are bound to lose money... reason... your 11th cuspal sublord saturn is significator of 4,8,12... you can say this is kind of yog or combination which indicates loosing money/friendship as well....

All the 9 planets are interconnected to either 4,8,5, or 12th house... so avoid business with friends or even avoid giving money to friends... you are bound to lose it...

Do independent business as 7th cuspal sublord venus starlord ketu is in mercury sign and mars is in venus sign. Mercury and Mars are kind of connected with your 7th cuspal sublord venus... Do independent business you will do good...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Yash87

Post by Yash87 »

Yes sir it's a lesson learnt hard way. Will take your caution and avoid it in future at any cost.
Sir be kind enough and answer the questions related to my original post
1. Property sale will take place or not, if yes when.
2. Litigation will turn in favour of me if yes when.
3. Marriage, when , what type of and some indications of spouse.
Please also suggest if remedies are useful to help me in this situation.

Will be really helpful if you answer the above.
Yash87

Post by Yash87 »

Sir
Please help. Been stuck in this for long time.
Different people answering same questions , give different opinions creating confusion, this is the reason I qouted you.

Thanks and regards.
sharma

Post by sharma »

you can create separate posts for each question. for the question posted here, Kiran ji has answered.
Yash87 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:49 am Yes sir it's a lesson learnt hard way. Will take your caution and avoid it in future at any cost.
Sir be kind enough and answer the questions related to my original post
1. Property sale will take place or not, if yes when.
2. Litigation will turn in favour of me if yes when.
3. Marriage, when , what type of and some indications of spouse.
Please also suggest if remedies are useful to help me in this situation.

Will be really helpful if you answer the above.
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
Yash87

Post by Yash87 »

Sorry for that admin,
Will post separately as instructed, also it would be great if you could answer them too.

Thanks.