Reg Career/ Finance

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

nhoj222

Reg Career/ Finance

Post by nhoj222 »

Hello Sir,

I have got Jupiter Mahadasha last November 2016.Sub dasha currently running is also Jupiter. I lost my job during end of Rahu dasha in June 2016. Currently out of job for more than 3 years. Please advice how my future look like especially on finance side . Thanks in advance .

My date of birth: 05-May-1981
Time of birth: 3:25 PM
Place: Thrissur, Kerala
nhoj222

Re: Reg Career/ Finance

Post by nhoj222 »

Hello Kiran Sir ,

Please help.
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear

Please provide some insights about your career(which field) and your education details.

Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
nhoj222

Post by nhoj222 »

Hello Kiran Sir,

I was working in Information Technology side for investment Banks for around 10.5 years . Worked mostly in overseas. I have done B.tech in Electrical Engineering . My Rahu Maha Dasha was quite good and I did scale heights in my career . But lost job in Rahu - Mars period . When Jupiter MD came , things became far worse . Jupiter - Jupiter period was the worst phase in my entire life .
Kiran Mahyavanshi

I understand because of unemployment you are worried about the future. Request you to kindly select any number between 1- 249. Please do not select your favorite or lucky number. Ideally you should close your eyes and concentrate on your employment question and think about the number. The number will flash in your mind. I'm looking for that number. Once I receive the number I will decode it and let you know the outcome.

Also I will analyze your birth chart for future prospects too... but first let's focus on employment.
regards
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
nhoj222

Post by nhoj222 »

Hello Kiran Sir,

The number which came to my mind is : 149

Thanks
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Horary Number - 149
Date - 25th May, 2020
Time - 14.21.27 hrs( gmt-5.00hrs)
Place - Birmingham, Alabama
  • In this horary chart, Moon is 8th house showing delays/hurdles and it's nakshtra lord rahu. Rahu is karaka for computer/software/foreign land/foriegn ppl. Rahu is gemini sign ruled by Mercury. Mercury is communication(all kinds of communication. Mercury is in 7th house. So in your mind you are always thinking of starting a business or getting associated with a business. Mercury is lord of 11th.
  • Moon is lord of 9th... you are expecting some remedies from me to your problem.
For getting a new job, we'll see 6th cuspal sublord.
  • 6th Cuspal Sublord is Saturn. Saturn is retrograde. This indicates that there will be delay in getting the job. Saturn is main planet for job. It is prime karaka or natural significator for job.
  • Saturn is in 2nd house of money which is earn through one self effort. Saturn is in uttarashada nakshtra ruled by Sun. Sun is in 7th and lord of 10th(house of career).
  • Saturn's sublord is Ketu. Ketu is in 2nd. Ketu is in saggitarius. Mercury and Moon are aspecting Ketu. Mercury is lord of 11th(all kind of gains).
So Saturn's signification
Saturn as source planet - 2,3,4
Starlord Sun - 7,10
Sublord Ketu - 2,8,9,7,11,5

• Saturn been significator of 10th and connected with 2,11 indicates that you will get a job. It is also connected with 8th house indicating difficulties in getting the same. It also says that this job will be in far off location.
  • There will be delay's in getting the job and also it indicates that you will change this job that you get in near future. The job that you will get will benefit you financial and it will be good salary job.
  • Sun is aspected by Jupiter. Jupiter is Banking. So this job will related to Banking. Sun and Venus are associated with each other, this indicates that software/information technology used for banking.
  • Saturn is untenanted planet and in this horary chart it has become sublord of 1st,6th,7th,12th... So this job will be definitely overseas... 12th sublord saturn will take you overseas...
  • Combined Significator of 2nd,6th,10th and 11th house are Ketu, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury, Venus, Rahu and Mars.
Ruling planets @ 15.19 hrs, were
lagna starlord - Moon
Lagna Signlord - Mercury
Moon Starlord - Rahu
Moon Signlord - Mercury
Daylord - Mon

• Mercury and Rahu were in conjunction in 9th house and Moon was aspecting ketu. So Ketu will be added as ruling planet. Ketu will be the agent of Moon and Rahu will be agent of Mercury.
  • Common planets among the significator and ruling planets Mercury, Rahu, Ketu
  • Current Horary Mahadasa is of Rahu. So this dasa will give employment. Mahadasa gives result of many things or heap of things in life. So the lowest grade ruling planet needs to be select. In the hierarchy Moon Starlord which is rahu is number 3 ruling planet .
  • In Mahadadas Rahu... current Bhukti period if of Venus which is not among the common planets, next is Sun.
  • Sun is not among the common planet.
  • Next is Moon. Moon is lagna Starlord and ketu been agent of Moon is capable of delivering the results. So Selecting Moon Bhukti and in Moon Bhukti... Mercury Anatardasa...
  • Mahadasa Rahu is significator of 6th.... Ketu is strong significator of 2nd and Mercury been untenanted is strong significator of 10th as well as 11th.
So this period comes between Feb to April 2023..

In the mean time, I would recommend you to do some consultancy or advisory work. This because your 6th cuspal sublord saturn starlord Sun is aspected by Jupiter. Jupiter is Guru, the advisor and Saturn Sublord Ketu is also in Jupiter Sign.

Do let me know the progress.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
nhoj222

Post by nhoj222 »

Hello Kiran Sir,

I can’t thank you enough Sir . The detailed explanation really helps. Thanking you from bottom of my heart .

Thanks