Dream Job. Please have a look

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

HOPE834

Re: Dream Job. Please have a look

Post by HOPE834 »

kumrao99 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:53 pm Hello,
I think you will come out of the exam successfully.
But astrology will not clearly predict such events.
But ,you need not worry.
You got a good horoscope and your life will be very
successful.
Please also do penance ,which will help you in
overcoming some hurdles from karma of previous lives.
This does not mean that you have got bad karma.
Please type in internet by typing in google--
kumrao99 penance method.
Best wishes.
kumrao99
thank you for your reply.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to recast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions/conditions. Below are a few notes, that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Meena Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev - the 12th lord of Vyaya or Losses is placed in Karma-Sthana.
2. Lagna Lord and Karma-Karaka or 10th lord Jupiter/Guru is well placed in the 4th house of Mithuna Rasi, a Kendra and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigashira Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja - who is caught deep in Gandanta. Jupiter/Guru is aspecting Karma-Sthana. So, the benefit will be limited.
3. Current Maha-Dasha is also that of Moon/Chandra who is placed in the 2nd house in Mesha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. He is further aspected by Ketu. Partial Kemadruma Yoga is still applicable - not to mention his depositor Mar/Kuja is badly afflicted too..
4. Further, there is a significantly strong foot-print of Ketu in the chart, indicating perhaps a pre-destined planetary scheme to take you down the path of spirituality.

In my humble opinion, your birth-chart may not have strong enough Yogas to help you land an elite Government job. Regular banking job might still be worth a try.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea for you to seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced folk for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for relief.

In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and Lord Subramanya Swamy. On the sidelines, do consider spending some time on Mahadeva Shiva's Dhyana - you could do so by way of chanting "Om Namah Shivaya", whenever you can and at your convenience.

PS: Out of curiosity, please let me know if your relationship with and well-being of your father.

Take care...
HOPE834

Post by HOPE834 »

Buddy wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:35 am Hi,

I've had a chance to recast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions/conditions. Below are a few notes, that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Meena Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev - the 12th lord of Vyaya or Losses is placed in Karma-Sthana.
2. Lagna Lord and Karma-Karaka or 10th lord Jupiter/Guru is well placed in the 4th house of Mithuna Rasi, a Kendra and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigashira Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja - who is caught deep in Gandanta. Jupiter/Guru is aspecting Karma-Sthana. So, the benefit will be limited.
3. Current Maha-Dasha is also that of Moon/Chandra who is placed in the 2nd house in Mesha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. He is further aspected by Ketu. Partial Kemadruma Yoga is still applicable - not to mention his depositor Mar/Kuja is badly afflicted too..
4. Further, there is a significantly strong foot-print of Ketu in the chart, indicating perhaps a pre-destined planetary scheme to take you down the path of spirituality.

In my humble opinion, your birth-chart may not have strong enough Yogas to help you land an elite Government job. Regular banking job might still be worth a try.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea for you to seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced folk for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for relief.

In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and Lord Subramanya Swamy. On the sidelines, do consider spending some time on Mahadeva Shiva's Dhyana - you could do so by way of chanting "Om Namah Shivaya", whenever you can and at your convenience.

PS: Out of curiosity, please let me know if your relationship with and well-being of your father.

Take care...
I have a very good and lovely relation with my father and apart from some common age issues, he is fine.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

HOPE834 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:47 pm Hi sir/madam,

I have been preparing for some elite government examinations for the last 2 years.I am an Mtech graduade but my aim is to get a job in some elite government institutions like RBI/UPSC/SEBI. This year the exams will be in september/october. Please read my horoscope and tell me whether i will be able to crack the examination I am intending.I am preparing for it.Last 4-5 years i faced lots of failures , still i am not ready to give up on my dream. thats why i am trying even harder this time .
If everything favours i am planning to get married by next year end. please look into these prospects and my future predictions.

Dob: 25/07/1989
Time: 10:10 PM
Nakshatra:Aswini/Aswathy
Birth place :Mavelikara,kerala,India.
9.2506° N, 76.5401° E

Thanks for reading
you are born under the watery sign Pisces. generally they are imaginative,romantic and generous.
the placement of MARS in 6th gives some hope for passing competitive exams.
current maha dasha of Moon in 2nd is also favorable.Antar lord Jupiter in 3rd is also favorable.
there is hope for job in coming months.

send me feedback.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
HOPE834

Post by HOPE834 »

Sujit wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:59 pm
HOPE834 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:47 pm Hi sir/madam,

I have been preparing for some elite government examinations for the last 2 years.I am an Mtech graduade but my aim is to get a job in some elite government institutions like RBI/UPSC/SEBI. This year the exams will be in september/october. Please read my horoscope and tell me whether i will be able to crack the examination I am intending.I am preparing for it.Last 4-5 years i faced lots of failures , still i am not ready to give up on my dream. thats why i am trying even harder this time .
If everything favours i am planning to get married by next year end. please look into these prospects and my future predictions.

Dob: 25/07/1989
Time: 10:10 PM
Nakshatra:Aswini/Aswathy
Birth place :Mavelikara,kerala,India.
9.2506° N, 76.5401° E

Thanks for reading
you are born under the watery sign Pisces. generally they are imaginative,romantic and generous.
the placement of MARS in 6th gives some hope for passing competitive exams.
current maha dasha of Moon in 2nd is also favorable.Antar lord Jupiter in 3rd is also favorable.
there is hope for job in coming months.

send me feedback.
Thank you sir...