Kidney disease 25f

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

shra1

Re: Kidney disease 25f

Post by shra1 »

Pem wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:19 pm Hello Shra1
Thank you for clarifying.
Its Rahu/Venus period that you are going through and they are both malefics
which are causing the issues.
I do not believe in gemstones, its a lazy, blind, hit or miss method; and a waste of money
for the gain of fraudsters.
Pardon me, I do not know of Jain beliefs. I can only given Hindu Vedic Remedies.
There is no curse, just hereditary condition. You may seek advise from a Nadi Astrologer
if you want to clear your mind about curses.

Re: child birth : the Doctors will know how to advise you to watch your high bloody pressure
during pregnancy and avoid any danger, and give you the necessary medication. But you need
also to be careful.

I one final word of advise: this Rahu period upto April 2025 will be an eventful time in your life under
Rahu MD and it can also send you around in circles, doing this and doing that with no direction of your
proper thinking. So beware and settle down, calm down.
I have pin pointed the trouble causing Grahas and it is up to you to go sit down and think wisely, relaxedly,
and make up your mind on how you are handling the situation at this time, without listening to 101 people
and doing all sorts of things and imagination running riot.
I hope this post will put you on track.
Regards
Thanks for the explanation.
Please let me know what remedies shid i do for rahu and venus ?
shra1

Post by shra1 »

LR29 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:03 pm Good afternoon.

1.The house related to chronic diseases is 8th.
2.The house related to inherited diseases is 2nd.
3.Rahu/Sukra periods are known as child givers.
4.Sukra/Sani periods/sub periods are most difficult and unpredictable regarding predictions - meaning:may turn to be worst or best periods and that's why always require to be examined scrutinizingly.
5.If you'll blindly follow the advice of all then the you'll experience the effects as shown from Rahu MD - meaning Chandra in 12th from Rahu causing lots of mental turmoil.
6.I suppose childbirth is expected between 23.10.20 - 11.04.20 if correct then you'll be going through Rahu/Sukra/Sani MD/AD/PD
7.As above see the chart from Rahu MD with Sani as the 5th ruler in 5th aspecting AD lord - Sukra.
8.Hindu astrology as said earlier doesn't guide you towards fear and anxiety nor supports fatalistic views,so rely on your intelligence and leave these gemstones for instance.Astrologers started prescribing them as they got commissions from jewellers by doing so.

Regards.
Tysm for explantaion

Yes child birth date is correct if we see nrmlly 9 month . But dr said they could have to do sizzering in 7/8 month so finger crosses dont know what will happen.
I havent wear gemstone but i dont want any risk so till child birth i will keep that away.

Re: anything about my life line i mean how much time i will stay alive ? If i have less time then i dont want to spoil my husband life too i can go ahed and free him becoz he is also still 27. Becoz i am looking how my father is staying without wife.

Like the current situtaion of his like he cant get married he cant stay alone or he cant go anywhere i dont want same to be happen with my husband.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Please rest assured there is no Pitru Dosha in your chart - at least not to my knowledge or understanding. Having said that, it would be interesting to study birth-charts of those of whom you say have been affected, within your family.

That aside, it is clear that you are both scared and confused with the current situation. Although it is true that there are multiple afflictions (over and beyond Kidneys/Uterus), one would need to look at redeeming factors in your, as well as your husband's (along with any other significant ones) charts. So, please don't lose hope and more importantly the possibility of divine intervention.

Instead of following suggestions from all, it would perhaps make sense for you to seek refuge in any one of Ishta Devatha, Kula Devatha etc., in faith, devotion and with a strong sankalpa. If you are comfortable in the worship of Lord Parshvanath (within your religious belief), please feel free to seek his blessing for relief.

Take care...
LR29

Post by LR29 »

shra1 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:10 am
LR29 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:03 pm Good afternoon.

1.The house related to chronic diseases is 8th.
2.The house related to inherited diseases is 2nd.
3.Rahu/Sukra periods are known as child givers.
4.Sukra/Sani periods/sub periods are most difficult and unpredictable regarding predictions - meaning:may turn to be worst or best periods and that's why always require to be examined scrutinizingly.
5.If you'll blindly follow the advice of all then the you'll experience the effects as shown from Rahu MD - meaning Chandra in 12th from Rahu causing lots of mental turmoil.
6.I suppose childbirth is expected between 23.10.20 - 11.04.20 if correct then you'll be going through Rahu/Sukra/Sani MD/AD/PD
7.As above see the chart from Rahu MD with Sani as the 5th ruler in 5th aspecting AD lord - Sukra.
8.Hindu astrology as said earlier doesn't guide you towards fear and anxiety nor supports fatalistic views,so rely on your intelligence and leave these gemstones for instance.Astrologers started prescribing them as they got commissions from jewellers by doing so.

Regards.
Tysm for explantaion

Yes child birth date is correct if we see nrmlly 9 month . But dr said they could have to do sizzering in 7/8 month so finger crosses dont know what will happen.
I havent wear gemstone but i dont want any risk so till child birth i will keep that away.

Re: anything about my life line i mean how much time i will stay alive ? If i have less time then i dont want to spoil my husband life too i can go ahed and free him becoz he is also still 27. Becoz i am looking how my father is staying without wife.

Like the current situtaion of his like he cant get married he cant stay alone or he cant go anywhere i dont want same to be happen with my husband.

Mental equilibrium is what matters the most as seen from Rahu MD.

Sani in the 5th of intelligence,Chandra natural significator for the mind in 12th from Rahu and 8th from Sani.Budha - natural/sthira karaka for intelligence in 8th from Rahu.
Apart from that Budha Retrograde is currently just about to enter its Mrityubhaga in Mithuna.

Such are the factors telling us about possible mental approach.Too much concern and worry.

Remedies:Yogis follow astrological principles and some of them revealed which combinations in the chart show remedial measures working successfully.
Do your common spiritual practices and that's all.None of those prescribed incidentally will work.Before giving remedies you need to see if there are combinations in the chart allowing remedies to work properly.

According to Jaimini's principles your life span isn't short.

In your case we see it through Lagna and Hora Lagna as Chandra is in 7th.

I won't elaborate it more as it's enough.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Shra1
The following planets to be prayed to daily at home temple with diya; and
at Hindu temple monthly, with small donations, with Archana along with priest on a Friday :
Rahu : Ma Dhurga
Ketu : Lord Ganesh
Venus : Maha Lakshmi and Lord Vishnu for pregnancy.
3 Mantras of each to the above Deities - at home daily;
Your Rasi Nakshatra is : HASTA - required by priest at Archanas.

Pls also read the link below my signature for the Mantras.
Don t waste hard earned money on stones; Archanas are cheaper & the best when done
faithfully.

I wish you Good Health and Blessings !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**