Amatyakaraka(profession)

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Vinstar

Amatyakaraka(profession)

Post by Vinstar »

Hello guys I would like to know whether my amatyakaraka
I.e moon whether strong or weak
Birth 31/10/1993
Time 11:15 pm
Place mapuca goa
Coordinates 15:59 N 73:81E
Crookshankstar

Re: Amatyakaraka(profession)

Post by Crookshankstar »

I’m only a a beginner but your moon looks ok to me. How was your life from April 1999 to April 2009? It was your moon mahadasha should give u an idea.

Your Venus and sun is debilated though. How’s your life at home, with respect to wealth and comforts? I have seen, most people with debilitated Venus have problem in relationships. You will never see Venus mahadasha in your life though..
Vinstar

Post by Vinstar »

My wealth and comforts are ok but I don't have a job and my parents are no longer with me. But my father had his business from there I have enough money.
my love life is no good whole life had a single gf who loved me but married to someone else ,she wanted to marry me ,on her marriage day tried to break her marriage and marry me but things didn't go according to her plan

Moon mahadasa was great I lived a great life
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Your Udaya Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp, changes Rasi is in less than 3 minutes. It would perhaps make sense for you to double check and confirm your exact time of birth. It might also not be a bad idea to get a BTE/BTR (Birth Time Evaluation / Birth Time Rectification) done.

Take care...
Vinstar

Post by Vinstar »

I tried birth time rectification @buddy
Still confusing I want some one to help me with this
Crookshankstar

Post by Crookshankstar »

Vinstar wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:14 pm My wealth and comforts are ok but I don't have a job and my parents are no longer with me. But my father had his business from there I have enough money.
my love life is no good whole life had a single gf who loved me but married to someone else ,she wanted to marry me ,on her marriage day tried to break her marriage and marry me but things didn't go according to her plan

Moon mahadasa was great I lived a great life
I’m sorry to hear about your parents.

Even if your timings are wrong your Venus will still be debilated, try to work hard on your relationships and never judge or critique women. It’s actually a remedy that I have often come across.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Vinstar
The AK/Lagna Lord placed in 10H, although in friendly sign, is considered not
strong enough to produce best results in the house of Career and
requires to be powered up. Vedic remedial measures are recommended.
Moon in 10H may have been helpful in childhood stage from assets of father.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Vinstar

Post by Vinstar »

Thanks pem