Feeling stuck.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Sunflower1031

Feeling stuck.

Post by Sunflower1031 »

Hi all, I am a 31 year old female and understand the basics of my natal chart. Astrology has always rang true to me and am amazed at how it coincides with my life. I was pretty carefree in my twenties, got into a relationship when I was 27 and we have been together ever since. I’m pretty unhappy to say the least, and am feeling very stuck. I am taking some college classes but still have a ways to go before i get a degree, and still have no clue what I want to do. I guess my question is, what type of move should i make? Try to hold out in this relationship living in a location i love? Or throw in the towel and move back home 1200 miles away ( in the middle of nowhere). What kind of career is right for me?

My DOB is
10/31/1988
10:23 PM
Heidelberg, Germany
Female
Sunflower1031

Re: Feeling stuck.

Post by Sunflower1031 »

Here is my natal chart.
Attachments
69F3DDB4-D96E-497C-AF26-3C7F98372C2C.jpeg
69F3DDB4-D96E-497C-AF26-3C7F98372C2C.jpeg (180.47 KiB) Viewed 2302 times
LioN

Post by LioN »

Hello,
Following are the predictions and suggestions based on your birth details.

1. Your Nature is Very emotional and Caring.
2. Sometimes you become Very moody.
3. You do things emotionally.
4. You talk with your family in your imagination
5. You might have had your first relationship / your first love who was your Friend in Neighbour.
6. Your relationship gets hurt when you or your partner becomes very practical.
7. When you criticise your partner or he criticise you, plus anger and ego clash ruins your relationships.

8. Your siblings and neighbours will provide you good suggestions, if you have doubts and trouble in your relationship. So do try talking with them ! Before taking any random emotional decision.

9. Your mom travelled a lot when she was pregnant (when you were in her womb / before your birth)
10. You have internal fear when you see a pregnant women or small children.
11. Subconsciously you keep thinking about travelling to a foreign place.

12. Whenever you are frustrated or feel sad, cooking, singing, serving food to other people gives you internal peace. Just call your friends make something and serve them ! Sing a song if wish !

13. When you are frustrated in relationship stop thinking about it and do your hobbies ! Try to make your hobby perfect.

14. As far as career is concerned there are many options you have.
15. Teaching in University (like a professor)
16. Being a Lawyer.
17. You are very energetic and wants to be first when it comes to your work place ( job )
18. You like challenging jobs where you need to do something new and innovative.
19. Making your own hobby as a profession is also a good option.
20. After the year 2023 you will have many options and ideas to make your hobby as profession.
Sunflower1031

Post by Sunflower1031 »

Thank you so much. You hit the nail on the head! I am trying to stay away from making any emotional decisions. I was actually offered a job this past week as well, I am grateful to the universe for the opportunity and the insight as to where I belong. Thanks again for your reading!
LioN

Post by LioN »

Thank you for your reply. Do let me know where my predictions might have gone wrong. I would like to improve my predictions in future.
Sunflower1031

Post by Sunflower1031 »

Your reading was extremely accurate. I don’t know how much my mom traveled while she was pregnant with me, but she was stationed in Germany during that time and had me there. I loved to sing as a kid, and cooking is my all time favorite thing to do, and I’m quite good at it. I love traveling and have always been somewhat of a Gypsy. I am extremely emotional and am unfortunately very Moody.
Morph

Post by Morph »

Career. Event organizer for religious parties.

I will explain using a whole sign house philosophy.
Your midheaven is in the 9th (religion) and its ruler is in the 8th (others money). Your 10th house (career) ruler is in her own sign (more likely to succeed) in the 3rd (immediate community) And because venus can see the midheaven it will go well, but the midheaven ruler is just next door in Pisces and is obscured from view. Therefore it has probably always been hard to know what to do careerwise. However a little further investigation the ruler of the ruler will give us details. In venus case. It is venus and we go no further. And Venus has a primary quality to gather and bond. But in mars case (being midheaven ruler) we find another affirmation with the ruler of Pisces - jupiter in the 11th house (groups/networks) and is therefore going to help out that mars with social contact.
Also seeing Sun in the 4th opposing the 10th makes me think you would do all the background work and organization and prefer to have worked hard for everyone else to have a good time, and be thanked or rewarded by a key few people rather than adored by the masses. Even with that leo moon....

And even if this sounds absurd, I have highlighted some key things, and my interpretation would be at fault. But the themes are right. Hope I helped.
LioN

Post by LioN »

Thanks for your appreciation. One of the unique ability that you have is that "you can easily pick up if someone tells you Lie. " whenever someone Lies to you, you will get an intuition, that the person is hiding something.

You can practice the following points to control your mood.

1. Try to enjoy every bite of your food.
2. Relax and eat your meal (don't have any mental worries while you are eating)
3. Avoid Wasting your food.
4. Avoid wasting of water.
5. Stay away from social media / TV / phone while you eat your meal.
6. Eat some sweets with your meal.
7. Try to do exercise or go for a morning walk.
8. Don't envy others.