Husband's job- Plz help

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Satya1331

Re: Husband's job- Plz help

Post by Satya1331 »

Sir,

First of all l would like to thank you for your time and detailed explanation of my husband's chart.

With due respect, l didn't intend to be disrespectful and l should be really grateful to this forum where divine souls are helping everyone.

Just wanted to let you know that he has been through really turbulent times in his career.

From 2009 to current 2020, he was employed only for 5 years (2012, 2013, 2015 & 2017) and for the remaining years he was unemployed.

Finally l wanted to confirm whether my husband will be able to see any better times ahead from the remaining shani Dasha.

Thank you for your time🙏.

Kind regards,
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Satya1331 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:35 pm Respected memebers,

My husband lost his job around September 2017 in overseas and has been unemployed till date. Its been almost 3 years he is struggling to get any new job opportunity. Similar incident occured for him from May 2009 to May 2011 when he didn't had any job.

Earnestly seeking to know when he will land in a new job overseas.

Details: July 13th,1979
03:32 AM, PRODDATUR, Andhra Pradesh

Kindly let me know if you need any information.

Thanks and regards,
Till end of october there are obstacles for landing a job.
beginning with November till early months of 2021 there is some hope for job.
send me feedback.
GOOD LUCK.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
sharma

Post by sharma »

Its okay, no worries.

In general, the profession house is not well fortified and Ketu indicates disattachement, unexpected/sudden termination from jobs. Saturn is a planet which delays but never denies. Shani dasha lasts till 2028 and he has already started his first phase of Sade Saati (Yelinati Shani) also which is for 7.5 years, so we can safely say the Sade Saati and the Saturn dasha end together almost around same time. This is taken from the Moon position at birth, and this can create some mental disturbances during this period. Ketu-Moon conjunction in the 10th house and being an airy sign - ask your husband if he is not able to concentrate even when he goes to the job. It can cause him to daydream and not able to concentrate on work at all. This is basically, all thoughts-less actions which could impact his performance at job.

Just a suggestion, there are opportunities where people can work as freelancer from home and yet act as consultants to companies and work on their own schedule. These kind of jobs best suit him. If there are any possibilities, I would suggest to try something like this.

Also, where was he located in overseas when he had jobs? Was it Canada?

Based on his birth RPs (DL:Ju,LL:Ve,LStl:Mo/Ke,RL:Sa,NL:Ra), and Canada Ruling Planets (DL: Su,LL: Ju/Ke,LStL: Me,RL: Me,NL: Rahu) all the Ruling planets are present or in other RP stars, So Canada is a suitable location for him to try to secure jobs.
Satya1331 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:08 pm Sir,

First of all l would like to thank you for your time and detailed explanation of my husband's chart.

With due respect, l didn't intend to be disrespectful and l should be really grateful to this forum where divine souls are helping everyone.

Just wanted to let you know that he has been through really turbulent times in his career.

From 2009 to current 2020, he was employed only for 5 years (2012, 2013, 2015 & 2017) and for the remaining years he was unemployed.

Finally l wanted to confirm whether my husband will be able to see any better times ahead from the remaining shani Dasha.

Thank you for your time🙏.

Kind regards,
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
Satya1331

Post by Satya1331 »

Sharma sir,

Thank you again for your time and valuable inputs.

Yeah exactly like you said he was in Canada during employment. Like you mentioned that Canada would be the most suitable for him, he also was trying for the same.

Finally wanted to have your input regarding my husband current situation. He has applied to universities for higher education and very much keen on going for it.

Is the current time conducive for getting a Visa for his higher studies in Canada.

Sujit sir,

Thank you for your response.

Kind regards,
Satya1331

Post by Satya1331 »

Sharma sir,

I am really grateful for your time and don't intend to bother you.

Finally wanted to have your input regarding my husband current situation. He is planning for higher education and has applied to universities in Canada and very much keen on going for it.

Is the current time conducive for getting a Visa for his higher studies in Canada.

Requesting you to please provide your response.

Thank you for your time 🙏.

Kind regards,