Job issue

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Beabetterversion

Job issue

Post by Beabetterversion »

My details are 23 April 1984 1046hrs Dhanbad Jharkhand India

There is no growth in my career and there have many instances of backstabbing. I don’t know what to do maybe change career.

I am Sr engineer working on computer Simulation and modeling. I think maybe I should do MBA but now it’s late .
I am in Muscat. There have been many instances when good opportunity came but went away .
What does my chart say abt current and near future . Which should I do ?

I am not wearing any stone .

I hope through KP someone can guide me . As in Vedic chart my karak lagan has 1 degree and planets change location in bhav chalit .

As per KP chart mercury sun and Venus are in -10 but in Vedic it’s only sun and mercury R

Please advise
Pem

Re: Job issue

Post by Pem »

Hello BbV
You appear to have not read the guidelines on how to present a Question to a KP Astrologer.
I do understand the block you experienced in the Vedic Readings Section.

I now request you trying to give a number as requested, keeping the deity in mind and
and inviting attention again to this post. Probably, the time is now right.
Best of luck.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Beabetterversion

Ok sorry .

23 April 1984
1046 hrs
Dhanbad Jharkhand

No - 23

Q- I want to know if there is any danger to my present job?
- Am I in correct job as per my chart . I am into traffic Modelling, analysis of road and junction advising -preparing reports to b submitted to Govt for building developers.

- what should I do to improve my job situation position and money.

Hope this information is adequate and if KP astrologer require more then I am ready to provide.
sharma

Post by sharma »

Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 5.10.19 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 5.10.19 AM.png (67.91 KiB) Viewed 1339 times
Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 5.10.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 5.10.10 AM.png (338.39 KiB) Viewed 1339 times
Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 5.10.00 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 5.10.00 AM.png (207.32 KiB) Viewed 1339 times
from your prashna chart for the given number, Moon a watery planet is in Pisces watery dual sign at the time of casting in 12th house with 8th lord Mars aspecing 6th house and getting 3rd aspect from 10th lord Saturn, indicating some trouble that you are facing at the job and with the employer.
Is there a danger and backstabbing? Cant say a danger but there are troubles yes, and the lagna and 8th sublord Rahu is strongly linked to 8th house and 12th house and dual signs indicating some fraudulent, duplicitous nature.
Is there a change in the nature of job? 6th sublord Mercury who is also the 3rd sublord of changes, is currently weak in a watery sign and is in the star of retrograde saturn. When the starlord of the sublord is retrograde, we say in KP the event wont happen. So, I will say the nature of job that you are working on will not change.
Is there a change of employer? 10th cusp sublord Saturn is in star of Sun and in his own sub. by the star and sub lord, it is not connected to any change but it gets a weak aspect from the 3rd lord Mercury who is also in Saturn star. So i say the chances to change your employer are there but weak.

Current running Prasha dasha Mercury which is in cancer, cancer is a flowing watery sign, started on 2019 September and mercury strongly signifies 9th house which means frequent change of managers at work place. The change of manager can come due to manager changing at workplace or you moving to a new company. To move to a new company, the change related houses should also connect to securing job related houses of 2,6,10, 11.
Until 2022 February, this will be the case of few troubles and dilemma at your current workplace. The change of job can take place during the Mercury-Venus-Moon prashna dasha from 04-10-2023 to 29-12-2023. It is during the same time that you will be running Jupiter-Mercury dasha from your natal chart which support job change related houses.
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
Beabetterversion

Many thanks Mr Sharma for reply.

I don’t understand the technicalities of KP chart . However I read that some danger is there in job but not certain of job loss, if I may read so .

No change in professional role either.

Only in 2022 , situation might improve. That’s a long time .

Hopefully money matter remains steady as we r already taking 25% salary cut .

In KP u need Questions to answer.

So ,

My other way of asking Questions is

Will my money - cash flow remain ok ? Will it remain steady or go up ?

My property papers r to b transferred from one bank in India to other and for that I have given POA to my cousin brother . All I face issues with the property or face cheating.

It as suppose to happen in Jan only but due to covid things have not moved and banks r asking for papers and I cannot move .

Any suggestions to improve the life from my chart .

Since u require a random no - take 45
sharma

Post by sharma »

your bank balance or finances represented by the 2nd cusp falls in the sub of retrograde Saturn who is in star of Sun owning 4th house of stagnation and also posited in the cancer watery sign being a fiery planet. 2nd cusp is not favorably connected to improving houses so your finances or savings will be stagnant and wont go up until mid-October. As you said, there are monthly cuts, that is due to the current covid situation and is the same case across the world for everyone working in private companies. There is a separate thread and many astrologers have presented this sitution will improve after October, so you can expect to see some improvements there after. 4th cusp of house is also connected to a favourable 11th house of gains and 2nd cusp of savings, so after October 26 you will be running Mercury-Saturn-Moon prashna dasha which is when you can expect to see some transactions related to your house which will bring you some finances related to that.
Beabetterversion

Many thanks .

So u don’t see any cheating happening to me due to POA for property paper transfer.

Money matter to b stagnant is ok for me rather than going downhill.

From October things will improve.

Even in our today meeting I have provided timeline for all project till November 2020. Hopefully we get few projects cause we r firing ppl who don’t have projects.

I have been advised my few astrologer to wear moti for moon . According to ur analysis will it b good .

I want to know what not to do - any particular stone or practice to avoid for my kundali .

I believe in knowing things which shouldn’t b done as Very important .

No - 80
sharma

Post by sharma »

Dear, do not give me random numbers thats not how prashna works. Unfortunately, here on I cannot take any more prashna/horary numbers for this.
I will take your birth chart and will get back to you.