Query in kp-related to marraige

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

nagaraj21

Query in kp-related to marraige

Post by nagaraj21 »

<please delete this post if its wrong place i dont want forum to be messed up by me>
In kp astrology how to check marriage.
I have heard that people saying 7th cusp
sublord should signify 2,7,11 for marraige confirmation.
In my case
7th sub lord is jupiter which signifies 6,9,12
Jupiter star lord is moon signifies 4,5
Jupiter Sub lord is venus signifies 11,2,7
Jupiter sub sub lord is also venus again
What does this indicate?
I am very keen to know how to check marraige in kp,
Seen some video but didt not know how to calculate.
Just in case below are my details:
Dob:13/01/1993
Time:1:18pm
Place: salem, tamilnadu
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Query in kp-related to marraige

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Nagraj,

I will do analysis of your horoscope with regards to marriage event with traditional KP astrology as well as 4 step theory(advance KP )...

KP astrologer first check's for punarphoo dosa in the horoscope. This is especially for marriage. Saturn causes punarphoo. Basically it delay's the marriage event, it does not denies.

When Saturn in the star of Moon and sub of Saturn. Or When Moon is in the star of Saturn and in sub of Moon. or Saturn is in the house 1,3,5,7,10. This is the condition wherein punarphoo dosa occurs.

In your horoscope(bhav chalit chart). Saturn is in capricorn in 10th house. So punarphoo dosha is there... however if we closely see moon in virgo sign is in uttar phalguni nakshatra ruler of this is Sun. So Moon is in Star of Sun. This cancel's the punarphoo dosha..

Your horoscope is free of punarphoo dosha.

You have seen on youtube video or must have read articles wherein the rule for KP say's something like this

7th Cuspal Sublord must signify 2 or 7 or 11...

The above rule is correct, but it is not elaborated technically.. it should be

7th Cuspal Sublord be the significator.... here significator means it starlord(nakshatra lord must either owner or occupant of either 2 or 7 or 11
AND... this is most important... it's sublord(7th cuspal sublord's sublord) must not NEGATE the event completely....

Example ---- if 7th Cuspal Sublord say it Mercury

So Mercury is the source planet for 7th related event in the horoscope...
Source planet is the result giver in the horoscope. In KP astrology every planet predominately give's results of it's Nakshatra lord(starlord)...

So Starlord is more powerful that the source planet

Say Mercury is in hasta nakshtra. Hasta nakshtra ruler is Moon.... so Mercury will predominately give result through moon. The result whether good or bad in other words YES or NO will depend upon Mercury's sublord...

Example --- here we are talking about marriage event
A) Marriage promise
Mercury as source planet - 2,6,3
Starlord Moon - 7, 12
Sublord Venus - 11,5

Mercury through it starlord moon is significator of 7 and it sublord venus is in harmony to provide marriage result(11th house signification)... in this scenario marriage is promise

B) Marriage is denied

Starlord Moon - 6,10
Sublord Venus - 11,5

Even though mercury is signifying 2 and venus(sublord) signifying 11th)... marriage will be denied.... Because Sublord cannot deliver the result which Starlord is not promising....

C) Marriage is denied

Starlord Moon - 7,12
Sublord Venus - 6,10

In this scenario... Source planet and starlord planet is agreeing to give marriage result.... but the sublord is completely denying the event.... what will happen here is that the marriage talks will go on... but it will not materalize....

Remember --- Source planet and Starlord are result giver and Sublord is decision maker(YES OR NO)... this is the reason in KP, Sublord is called the supremo....

Let's talk about your horoscope.... 7th cuspal sublord is Jupiter.
Jupiter is in hasta nakshtra and sub division of venus. Hasta nakshtra is ruled by moon...

So Jupiter is in star of moon and sub of venus

Jupiter as source planet - 6,9,12
Starlord Moon 5,4
Sublord Venus 11,2,7

Jupiter the source planet of marriage is not signifying either 2 or 7 or 11... the source itself is weak.... Source planet result can be overwritten by Starlord... Starlord planet is more powerful that source planet

Starlord Moon is signifying 5th and 4th... it does not signify either 2 or 7 or 11... So the result giver planet(starlord) is not signifying the event...

Now even is the Jupiter's sublord venus is signifying all the marriage related house... this event will not materialize... because planet's sublord cannot deliver result which are not promised by planet's starlord....

Traditional KP method marriage is denied.....

Cont.....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

4 step theory.... advance method of KP astrology... this is theory is based on KP principles and is fully developed by Sunil Gondhalekar Sir from Thane, Maharashtra. Luckily I had the opportunity to meet him multiple times sometime back between 2010 to 2013... Unfortunately Sunil Sir left for heavenly abode last year...

In KP sub lord plays very critical role, sub lord decides whether starlord results are favourable or unfavourable.. In 4 step theory planet's sublord is treated as planet and further taken down to starlord level...

This is because KP rule is that every planet offers results of its starlord. All the KP rules are implemented as well as some additional rules are there.... in all total 7 rules are there in 4 step theory to determine the STRONG SIGNIFICATORS of the planet... at the moment I'm not going to discuss about the rules in depth as it will be a long discussion....

I'm going to analyze your 7th cuspal sublord planet with 4 step theory rules.

7th Cuspal Sublord is Jupiter
Step 1 Jupiter ---- Jupiter is tenanted planet. This means that Jupiter has become starlord of other planets in your horoscope, when this happen jupiter will not give result of the houses that it own and occupies.

Step 2 Starlord Moon - Moon is in 5th and lord of 4th. 4th house is empty. So Moon will strongly signify 5th house and 4th house. Traditionally Mars which is in gemini sign will give its 4th aspect on virgo sign. Moon is in Virgo.... so Mars will aspect moon with its 4th aspect... but in 4 step theory we consider the orb of 3 degree 20 mins. Mars is @21 degree 53 mins and moon is at 5 degree 18 mins... this is beyond 3 degree 20 mins orbs.. so mars will not aspect moon.

Similary moon will also not aspect 12th cusp with it's 7th aspect as it not within the orb.

Step 3 Sublord Venus - Venus is tenanted... so will not give result of the house that is occupies as well as owns.

Step 4 - Starlord of Venus is Rahu.
Nodes(Rahu/Ketu) will give results as following
a) with whom they are cojoined
b) planets aspecting them
c) results of their nakshtra(starlord)
d) result of their signlord(rasilord)

Rahu is not cojoined with any other planet nor any planet aspect rahu. Rahu's nakshatra lord is mercury. Mercury is in 9th and lord of 3rd and 6th. Mars is in 3rd and Jupiter is in 6th. So Mercury will signify only 9th. Rahu is in sign of Mars.Mars is in 3rd and lord of 1st and lord of 8th. Rahu is in 8th.

All the above can be tabulated as

Jupiter as as planet itself --------
Starlord Moon 5,4
Sublord Venus --------
Starlord of Venus is Rahu 8,9,3,1

Even 4 step theory is not signifying marriage related house that is 7,2,11... though it is signifying 5th and 8th(supportive houses) as per 4 step theory... in my opinion supportive house play during the Dasha/Bhukti/Anatra ( interlocking period) and not for finding promise of the event...

So as per 4 step theory also marriage is denied.....

Hope this all explaination helps....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
nagaraj21

Post by nagaraj21 »

Hello Kiran Sir,

I would like appreciate your time and effort for giving such a crystal clear explanation about kp marraige related query, you have explained so neatly.
Thanks a lot for the same sir:)
Saddest part of this is marraige denial in my own chart.
Once again thanks for all thr effort and time:)