Future husband

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Vesna

Future husband

Post by Vesna »

Hello!

I am not too familiar with KP analysis unfortunately but I am very interested.
If it's possible I would like to know more about my future spouse from KP view.

My birth data:

17-05-1988.
5:20 AM (Timezone: GMT +2:00 because of DST)
Zalaegerszeg, Hungary
(N: 46.84 E: 16.84)

I already asked my question in the main forum. I am wondering if anyone else can tell me about it here too.

Allegedly I have the possibility to marry a foreign person in foreign land.
What would be the age difference between me and future husband? Can he be older than me?
Or maybe he can be few years younger? In the past I was told two different things, one astrologer said I will have a spouse who may be 15 years older than me, another astrologer said, I will have a younger spouse who will be few years (4-6 years) younger than me.

They also said my marriage is/will be delayed. (?)

What would be a direction of future spouse?

Thank you very much!
animeshchaturvedi

Re: Future husband

Post by animeshchaturvedi »

Hi,
Your spouse will be coming from your previous life and from foreign land working probably in armed forces’ communications in the government. After meeting everything would be very quick with him. Additionally about you, you talk and interact with dogs like they are literally humans. Some things in your job would be very odd or very problematic. It is a meagre possibility that you may have connections with your spouse via a job too. When you’ll buy your own home, the latch of your bathroom would be problematic and the gate would have trouble closing. When you were 22.5 years old you cried for something related to your studies. You have a pleasing voice and your communications are handled by you with very delicacy and pleasingly and sweetly. While writing in exams sometimes you may have thought that it is very illogical and foolish to memorise and do all this, and did not even bother writing in exams. But by making goals for yourself you may be benefitted. Be disciplined to an extent in your married life and very strictly whenever and wherever you do a job. You would act like a servant of your father all life and he would hinder your growth too.
At the age of 46.5 you will face severe problems from you father or the government or your seniors or regarding property/vehicles/ will face severe insult.
Vesna

Post by Vesna »

Hi!
Interesting...
Thank you for your reply!
And can it be seen in my KP chart that my spouse will be older or younger?

animeshchaturvedi wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:20 am Hi,
Your spouse will be coming from your previous life and from foreign land working probably in armed forces’ communications in the government. After meeting everything would be very quick with him. Additionally about you, you talk and interact with dogs like they are literally humans. Some things in your job would be very odd or very problematic. It is a meagre possibility that you may have connections with your spouse via a job too. When you’ll buy your own home, the latch of your bathroom would be problematic and the gate would have trouble closing. When you were 22.5 years old you cried for something related to your studies. You have a pleasing voice and your communications are handled by you with very delicacy and pleasingly and sweetly. While writing in exams sometimes you may have thought that it is very illogical and foolish to memorise and do all this, and did not even bother writing in exams. But by making goals for yourself you may be benefitted. Be disciplined to an extent in your married life and very strictly whenever and wherever you do a job. You would act like a servant of your father all life and he would hinder your growth too.
At the age of 46.5 you will face severe problems from you father or the government or your seniors or regarding property/vehicles/ will face severe insult.
animeshchaturvedi

Post by animeshchaturvedi »

Ma’am, I can’t predict about this right now, hope the previous information helped you.
Vesna

Post by Vesna »

animeshchaturvedi wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:46 pm Ma’am, I can’t predict about this right now, hope the previous information helped you.
Oh, I see.
Then thank you again!