Astro Database of Houses and aspects

All, including 'abstract' aspects. Aspect patterns when well understood can give interesting insights not only into inherent dynamics but the ways in which an individual may develop.
chits12345

Astro Database of Houses and aspects

Post by chits12345 »

Hi

I am planning to create an astrology related website. I need to the astrology database that contains what was the houses, aspects and planet positions on a particular date. For example, Sun in Aries, Moon in Aries, Sun in first house, moon in first house, sun conjuct moon , moon conjuct venus on April 05,1981 at 6:05AM.

As I have seen that several websites create compatibility reports and birth chart just by asking your date of birth and time of birth. I am pretty sure they are using a database which automatically get all the data for a particular date match. I want to do the same thing. How do you know that sun was in first house and sun conjuct venus on April 05,1981 if you don't have that information in a database?

Please let me know how can I get that data for all dates (i.e. any year,any month,any date)? I can even pay for it. Do you know any website or link that provides that database (paid or free) ?

Please don't give me the link of a website that just shows data for one date. I want database. I don't want to get that data by entering all possible dates. I need a database or an algorithm or a logic by which I can do all the calculation and get correct data just by matching the date.

please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Astro Database of Houses and aspects

Post by admin »

Try just typing in the word 'ephemeris' in your Search Engine (Google, Yahoo etc.)
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]