Psychic, intuitive, spiritual, witchy abilities?

Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Chiron and others such as new 'planetoids', Eris, Sedna etc.
stellamora

Psychic, intuitive, spiritual, witchy abilities?

Post by stellamora »

Alright so here's what i've found, most of them are exact orbs. I'm trying to figure out exactly how all of these play in my chart

My SUN TAURUS (9H) quintiles PERSEPHONE LEO (11H). 0' exact orb applying aspect
PERSEPHONE LEO (11H) squares MARS TAURUS (8H)0' exact orb seperating aspect.

This seems so important to me because persephones myth always resonated with me deeply considering my most life changing relationship was EXACTLY similar to hades/persephone myth.

Also My SUN TAURUS in 9th CONJUNCT HYPNOS TAURUS in 9th 0' exact orb applying aspect.

My NEPTUNE CAPRICORN (5H) trines, sun 1' orb (9h)+ mercury 5' orb(9h)
NEPTUNE CAPRICORN (5H) quinqunx, venus 0' orb(10) + moon 3' orb (10)
NEPTUNE (5) sextile PLUTO (4) 4' orb
NEPTUNE (5) opposite LILITH (11)1' orb

MERCURY TAURUS (9H) QUINTILE REIKI LEO (11) 0' exact orb seperating aspect.
REIKI LEO (11H) trine SATURN ARIES (7) 0' exact orb applying aspect.
REIKI LEO (11H) opposite URANUS AQUARIUS (5) 0' exact orb applying aspect.
REIKI LEO (11H) trine PLUTO SAGITTARIUS (4) 2' orb seperating aspect.

ANGEL VIRGO (12) biquintile NEPTUNE CAPRICORN (5) 0' exact orb applying aspect.
MOON GEMINI (9) trine PALLAS LIBRA (2) 2' orb seperating aspect.

SUN (9H) opposite PLUTO (3H)2' orb aspect applying
PLUTO SAGITTARIUS (3) quintile ASCENDANT VIRGO 0' exact orb applying aspect.

LILITH CANCER (11H) sextile SUN (9H) 2' orb seperating aspect
LILITH CANCER (11H) quintile CHIRON LIBRA (1) 0' exact orb applying aspect

HEKATE CANCER (10) sextile MERCURY (9H) 0' exact orb applying aspect.
HEKATE CANCER (10) sextile ASCENDANT VIRGO 1' orb applying aspect
HEKATE (10) opposite JUPITER (4) 3' orb seperating aspect

WISDOM VIRGO (12) trine MARS TAURUS (8) 0' exact orb seperating aspect.
WISDOM (12) trine JUPITER (4) 4' orb applying aspect

MINERVA TAURUS (9H) conjunct MERCURY (9H) 3' orb applying aspect
MINERVA (9H) trine JUPITER (4) 0' exact orb seperating aspect
MINERVA (9H) trine ASCENDANT VIRGO 0' exact orb seperating aspect.

SAMADHI GEMINI (9H) trine CHIRON LIBRA (1H) 0' exact orb applying aspect

So asteroids I used are
Hypnos 14827
Persephone 399
Reiki 5239
Minerva 93
Hekate 100
Wisdom 3402
Samadhi 12472
Lilith
Chiron
Pallas
Angel 11911

data:
May 19 1996 @ 13:37, Bathurst NB Canada -4:00 AST
Chart information:
MAY 19 1996 @ 13:37
Bathurst, NB, CANADA
-04:00 Atlantic Standard Time***

*** I am a 19' Virgo Rising with correct birthtime placed

♉ 29 ♊ 24 ♍ 19
MalizenX

Re: Psychic, intuitive, spiritual, witchy abilities?

Post by MalizenX »

hi , i do not think that such asteroids have any major impact on your chart . However Pluto on Ic and Sun on Mc opposition do big part here . As Sun rules 12th house there is transformation of you on intimate level , Neptune Trine Sun add shape for you to enter such intense and magical relationships . Also Neptune (as ruler of 7th) inconjunct Venus which make idealized realationships - Venus is promoted and in conjunct with Moon - Both are ruled by Mercury which is ruler of Ascendant placed in 9th house of higher philosophy and faith , Mercury is retro so you may experience a lot of same things all over again . Because Mercury is in Trine with Jupiter (from 5th ) it makes your relationships more open .

Ye it's clear that with Virgo ascendant and Venus / Moon in Gemini you tend to go in details and find out all of asteroids and how they play out , which is not good and not bad in same time . Is mor elike you have creative ability than Psychic . With Sun and Neptune tine your intuition rise up and you easy see deeper dimension in other peoples . With Saturn in 8th house in fall , you have challenging time to show up your identity as you would like - freely . Also that placement can give you total transformation trough time and make you disciplined in deepest arts of your nature , is like owning your darkest side . But until that it can be frustrating . More interesting is your Juno in 7th house - asteroid of marriage and perfect mate it's squaring Moon so emotionally you feel vibe of Juno which is promoted in 7th house , Minerva is used to some form of female wisdom . Lilith is female tantric sexuality , Pallas is female professional and influence asteroid - it makes Trine to your Moon and inconjunct to your Mercury which tend to change your belief system about money in order to be more on influence to other peoples (placed in Libra) . Chiron make conjunct to your Part of fortune which test your value system but also make easy for you to teach others about it , which you never do or you have problem to do so but you can easely fascinate others with advices how they can improve self-esteem and relationships .

Where did you get this asteroids and why specific this ones ? Most impact of all asteroids have : Juno(marriage-mete) , Ceres(nourishing) , Vesta (sacred healing) , Chiron ( Teacher-healing ) , Pholus ( quick minor changes - major impact ) , Pallas Athena ( Power influence ) , Lilith (female sexuality ) , Apollo ( increase power of anything it touches ) . However those you mention also have impact , i mean all there have some impact but you may not even feel them of major planets - even this asteroids that i wrote up are not so big deal - they become when they are connected to major planets and patterns . On chart that i made from your birth data your ascendant is in 8th Virgo is that case ? And progressed MArs conjunct your Natal Sun which is great turn point for making changes self maded .
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
stellamora

Post by stellamora »

MalizenX wrote:hi , i do not think that such asteroids have any major impact on your chart . However Pluto on Ic and Sun on Mc opposition do big part here . As Sun rules 12th house there is transformation of you on intimate level , Neptune Trine Sun add shape for you to enter such intense and magical relationships . Also Neptune (as ruler of 7th) inconjunct Venus which make idealized realationships - Venus is promoted and in conjunct with Moon - Both are ruled by Mercury which is ruler of Ascendant placed in 9th house of higher philosophy and faith , Mercury is retro so you may experience a lot of same things all over again . Because Mercury is in Trine with Jupiter (from 5th ) it makes your relationships more open .

Ye it's clear that with Virgo ascendant and Venus / Moon in Gemini you tend to go in details and find out all of asteroids and how they play out , which is not good and not bad in same time . Is mor elike you have creative ability than Psychic . With Sun and Neptune tine your intuition rise up and you easy see deeper dimension in other peoples . With Saturn in 8th house in fall , you have challenging time to show up your identity as you would like - freely . Also that placement can give you total transformation trough time and make you disciplined in deepest arts of your nature , is like owning your darkest side . But until that it can be frustrating . More interesting is your Juno in 7th house - asteroid of marriage and perfect mate it's squaring Moon so emotionally you feel vibe of Juno which is promoted in 7th house , Minerva is used to some form of female wisdom . Lilith is female tantric sexuality , Pallas is female professional and influence asteroid - it makes Trine to your Moon and inconjunct to your Mercury which tend to change your belief system about money in order to be more on influence to other peoples (placed in Libra) . Chiron make conjunct to your Part of fortune which test your value system but also make easy for you to teach others about it , which you never do or you have problem to do so but you can easely fascinate others with advices how they can improve self-esteem and relationships .

Where did you get this asteroids and why specific this ones ? Most impact of all asteroids have : Juno(marriage-mete) , Ceres(nourishing) , Vesta (sacred healing) , Chiron ( Teacher-healing ) , Pholus ( quick minor changes - major impact ) , Pallas Athena ( Power influence ) , Lilith (female sexuality ) , Apollo ( increase power of anything it touches ) . However those you mention also have impact , i mean all there have some impact but you may not even feel them of major planets - even this asteroids that i wrote up are not so big deal - they become when they are connected to major planets and patterns . On chart that i made from your birth data your ascendant is in 8th Virgo is that case ? And progressed MArs conjunct your Natal Sun which is great turn point for making changes self maded .
Hello~

No, my ascendant is 19' virgo when the correct birth time is placed. It does switch a few other planets (where they fall as well). I had picked these specific asteroids as they seemed to hit things in my chart that *feels* like they're important; they may not be but I do feel that persephone, because the myth's theme played out in my life... its literally the weirdest thing... Reiki because I have this deep feeling I am meant to do hands on healing. Hypnos because it was EXACTLY conjunct my sun and I naturally can trance myself out and my before dream state is so odd... Hekate (I heard she was a witch asteroid) because Ive been drawn to witchcraft since I was a kid and now practice the craft. Angel because I believe heavily that there are guides/angels/fairies around me guiding me without my concious understanding.

I am really sorry I come off 'new agey' I very deeply resonate with these things it's almost weird for me because I'm questioning why i'm so drawn to these kinds of practices/teachings. Must be my 9th house stuff perhaps. I do 'feel' subtle influences for some reason which is why i'm trying to find this in my chart.
Chart information:
MAY 19 1996 @ 13:37
Bathurst, NB, CANADA
-04:00 Atlantic Standard Time***

*** I am a 19' Virgo Rising with correct birthtime placed

♉ 29 ♊ 24 ♍ 19
stellamora

Post by stellamora »

[quote="MalizenX"][/quote]
My

Sun TAURUS 29' 9HOUSE
Moon GEMINI 24' 10HOUSE
Mercury TAURUS 21' R 9HOUSE
Venus GEMINI 28' S 10HOUSE
Mars TAURUS 12' 8HOUSE
Jupiter CAPRICORN 17' R 4HOUSE
Saturn ARIES 04' 7HOUSE
Uranus AQUARIUS 04' R 5HOUSE
Neptune CAPRICORN 27' R 5HOUSE
Pluto SAGITTARIUS 01' R 3HOUSE

Chiron LIBRA 08' R 1HOUSE
Lilith CANCER 26' 11HOUSE
Node LIBRA 16' R 2HOUSE
Fortune LIBRA 15' 2HOUSE
Vertex PISCES 05' 6HOUSE
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
House Sign Degrees

House 1 (Ascendant) VIRGO 19'
House 2 LIBRA 13'
House 3 SCORPIO 12'
House 4 (Imum Coeli) IC SAGITTARIUS 17'
House 5 CAPRICORN 22'
House 6 AQUARIUS 24'
House 7 (Descendant) PISCES 19'
House 8 ARIES 13'
House 9 TAURUS 12'
House 10 (Midheaven) MC GEMINI 17'
House 11 CANCER 22'