Will it happen? Should it happen?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
crowley_yo

Will it happen? Should it happen?

Post by crowley_yo »

I fell in love with this Capricorn, he is embodiment of everything I am looking for in a partner, and I know it in my gut that we have potential to last very long time. He lives 2000 miles away from me, and right only thing stopping me from moving there is my current, bad financial situation. I don't want to lose him just because I hit a rough patch due to covid, but I am ready to do anything it takes for this to succeed. Do you think we will be starting something this year, or do you see me in his life at all? Will my financial situation get any better?

davison

composite
admin
Site Admin

Re: Will it happen? Should it happen?

Post by admin »

Hi crowley_yo,

Thank you for providing all the data and charts.

Relationships are of course very complex, so it will be a few days before I respond.

In the meantime, it would help if you would give a few more details about it.
For e.g., when it started, and how; and any other information about this relationship that you feel is important.

If you prefer to keep any of that information private, you can send it to me by 'pm'.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
crowley_yo

Post by crowley_yo »

admin wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:30 am Hi crowley_yo,

Thank you for providing all the data and charts.

Relationships are of course very complex, so it will be a few days before I respond.

In the meantime, it would help if you would give a few more details about it.
For e.g., when it started, and how; and any other information about this relationship that you feel is important.

If you prefer to keep any of that information private, you can send it to me by 'pm'.

Best,
Admin.
We met on my bday dec 3rd. We were both visiting the same place on a holiday. We saw each other on a dating app and hit it off instantly. We are very attracted to each other physically, and realized pretty fast that we are looking for the same thing.

He left home one day after so we didn't have much time to get to know each other a little bit better. He invited me to visit him for the holidays and his bday, and I wasn't able to make it, despite wanting it more than anything in the world. He was very lonely and spent holidays and bd alone, and after that he became a bit distant. Since then we talked very little. I plan on visiting his city for few weeks as soon as I get an opportunity to do so. I am going through a separation with my husband right now, and he wasn't a fan about me not being completely free in that whole situation.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi crowley_yo,

Thanks for all that info.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Please be patient ...if you can ! :)

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
crowley_yo

Post by crowley_yo »

admin wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:53 am Hi crowley_yo,

Thanks for all that info.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Please be patient ...if you can ! :)

Best,
Admin.
I love you :cry:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi crowley_yo,

Please see my PM to you.

Best,
Admin.