Would this relationship work? Heres a story!

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Scotteh007

Would this relationship work? Heres a story!

Post by Scotteh007 »

Me October 12, 1990
Flint,Mi US
TIme unknown

Her Feb 3rd 1993 (Might actually be 94 not entirely sure yet)
Guessing Glasgow, Kentucky
Time unknown.

Just for future sake because at the moment I have this feeling she isn't interested in anyone because shes going to college (Working on her bachelors) and her career in video game design. Most likely will take her out of state eventually because from my knowledge there isn't anything like that in Michigan.

Backstory
She and her parents moved up from Kentucky back in 2011. Her half-sister Pisces (which I'm good friends with) was excited and introduced her to my group of friends and I back then. I've always had an interest since I've met her but my ex-friend (Scorpio) did too. I noticed that right from the bat, was jealous but decided to not let that overcome me. Eventually they became a couple. So I sat back and let things happen while my interests led me to other women with little or no luck.

They broke up like two years ago so my interests in her sparked up a little. Were both introverts so its usually hard for me to talk to her until recently. About 3 weeks ago we had a super drunken fueled incident between us at a party. She doesn't remember much of it. I only tried bringing it up once just but seems like she doesn't want to talk about it. But alas, ever since that moment I've felt more open about talking about myself to her and I feel like I am getting to know her a lot more. And her half-sister helps me out a lot too. We have a lot of the same interests like music and video games and anime. We can both agree the perfect day would be 65 and cloudy. She does a lot of dorkish little things that make me smile a lot. What really gets me is that I'll start singing something and she will sing along. Even if its from a dumb youtube video. Maybe theres something there, maybe not. Her father is a libra too if that means anything!

So there's that. I've been working at my first job for about 7 years now. Got my certificate in Computers years ago, didn't do anything with it. Last year started working on my Associates at another college. That college shut down on me, all credits I had there became unless. So I'm planning on going back to the college I got my certificate from in the fall. Just hoping when I get my assoicates I can get out of this town. I feel like theirs no potential here. Plus the lady I'm interested in lives an hour away, along with a lot of my friends.

Thanks for reading! I hope you guys can help me out here!
If additional information is needed I'll try to get to get it!

Scott
Scotteh007

Re: Would this relationship work? Heres a story!

Post by Scotteh007 »

Sorry I live her birthday is in 1992
admin
Site Admin

Re: Would this relationship work? Heres a story!

Post by admin »

Hi Scott,

Please see my 'pm' to you.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]