Is this relationship possible??

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Bobo999

Is this relationship possible??

Post by Bobo999 »

Hello everybody
I was just wondering, do I have a chance with this boy, I'm soo in love with him... :D Does he feel anything or is it all in my head? Can anyone please, help me with this? I'm blue, he is red in chart.

http://imgur.com/kR7I9r7

Thank you sooo much!!! :D :) :D :)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Is this relationship possible??

Post by admin »

Hi Bobo999,

Thanks for posting the link to the chart but I need birth data (dates, places and times of birth) as I prefer to set up my own charts for synastry matters.

If you prefer this information to remain private, you can 'pm' me with the data.

Also, a few more details about the relationship would be very helpful and aid the synthesis (for e.g., when you met, etc.).

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Bobo999

Post by Bobo999 »

Thank you!
I have sent you PM.

:D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Bobo and thank you for the information.

Unfortunately it’s difficult to give a full interpretation without his time of birth as it’s not possible to know the position of his Moon – a vital ingredient of any relationship as it indicates our emotional needs; also there’s the matter of his Ascendant Sign, which can’t be known without time of birth and which is also a very important element.

Looking at the aspects of various planets between your charts, certainly there is a strong attraction as your Venus’s are in conjunction and sitting right on your Ascendant, and as both Venus’s and your Asc. are in Scorpio, there is also a strong sexual attraction. Added to this both your Venus’s are in trine to your Mars – increasing that subtle (or not so subtle) sexual pull. Of course, there's more to this than just the sexual undercurrent.

Your Pluto in Scorpio (ruler of your Ascendant) is in square to his Mars, which intensifies the connection and gives the feeling of a need ‘to have/to possess’ the other; and, as you are finding, can lead to obsession. Added to this, your Sun in Libra is ruled by Venus (in Scorpio) and as Venus also rules your 7th House (relationships), any relationship you focus on can become ‘the meaning of Life’ to you.

Your Moon is conjunct his Sun/Mercury which, of itself gives a sense of ‘perfect balance’; as if you complete each other. However, this is in square to his Saturn so he erects this barrier, perhaps even unconsciously. (Saturn can hold us back or result in us feeling restricted in some way). In turn, you may feel on some level that he may hurt you emotionally, or that there is some part of him that is cold or that you can’t reach. It can also indicate circumstances that prevent the relationship coming to fruition. Added to this your Saturn is in square to his Nodal axis (which is relevant to unions), and this could mean that the meeting has occurred ‘at the wrong time’ – and he is, after all, already in a relationship.

In the Composite chart (again this can’t be complete without his time of birth), you met when Neptune was in trine to composite Mercury, which perhaps gave an intuitive and sensitive link or connection between you.

Also in the Composite, Pluto is in square to Saturn, which suggests again a blockage or difficulty in the relationship actually forming or coming to fruition. On each occasion you meet, something is in the way, resulting in one or the other of you feeling cold or rejected. And for you with Mars in Cancer and all that Scorpio, any feeling of rejection can cut very deeply; and though you are able (or appear to be able) to recover quickly, emotional wounds can take a quite a while to heal.

I realise this doesn’t sound hopeful and I can’t nor wouldn’t say that the relationship will never happen. However, I suggest caution as all that Scorpio and Pluto could draw you into a situation from which either or both of you will find it hard to extricate yourselves. I suspect that something will happen quite soon - one way or the other - but...be very careful how you proceed, otherwise you could find yourself in a whole lot of pain.

I would add here that Neptune (planet of illusion and dreams) is currently sitting on the cusp of your 5th House which will, for some time to come, inspire you in many ways as it can bring out creative talents and urges during its passage through at area. However, this can also result in a craving for ‘romance’, and can result in idealising relationships. Having said that, it can also bring some ‘higher’ or ‘spiritual’ relationships. So, just bear this in mind with regard to this relationship, and in the future.

I’d also add that currently, practical and realistic Saturn is helping you to see the reality of this situation, (exactly as you have indicated in your words), so I feel that this will help you, if you can take advantage of this realism whilst it’s there.

Hope this helps and if you have any further questions, please do ask and I’ll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Bobo999

Post by Bobo999 »

Omg, you are so good at this! You did great job in describing me and this situation...Unfortunately you confirmed my doubts about him and me...thank you so much, I appreciate it!!!
Bobo999

Post by Bobo999 »

Hi...
I've been thinking about what you said...that something will happen quite soon and that I could find myself in a whole lot of pain. Can you tell me what do you mean exactly? And how should I react?

And if I'm not asking too much, can you tell me when will I find a man who will respond to my feelings? How I can recognize him? Who will he be?

Thanks so much for your time and effort... :) :) :)
Bobo999

Post by Bobo999 »

Hello, can you please help me with my previous question? :( :( :(
We saw each other few days ago and he looked down at the floor when he saw me. We pretended like we don't know each other and like we are angry at each other for something. I didn't do anything to him, why would he do that? Can you please tell me what is going on with him and his thoughts right now?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Bobo,

Well it does seem like it’s all playing out as I described previously...unfortunately - so I suggest your read through what I had said again. I can’t know his thoughts - even less so without his birth time, and even then obviously it would be impossible to do so.

Meanwhile, I do see that transiting Uranus has finally entered Taurus and influencing your 7th House cusp as well as beginning his opposition to both your Venus’s in Scorpio and square to his Mars. As you know, Uranus energies are erratic and unpredictable and so you just don’t know how either of you will react each time you meet.

I suggest that you try not to expect too much when you meet. Perhaps he’s embarrassed about any feelings he might have for you, or perhaps you are showing your own feelings too much ? Remembering that he’s in a relationship too, well that would add to his discomfort, wouldn’t it ? I think you need to try at least to just keep it at a friendship level, if that’s possible for you to do.

With regard to your previous question about finding someone who will respond to your feelings, etc. I don’t know ‘when’, but first of all you do need to understand yourself and why you are drawn to those men who ‘aren’t suitable’. I’d suggest first of all that you draw the men that you do because you have low self-esteem and expect to be rejected so you unwittingly choose men who – deep down – you expect rejection from. For example, someone who’s already in a relationship is one way of proving to yourself that you’re ‘not worth loving’. Can you see that ?

I suggest you study Saturn in Aquarius and in the 4th House as this feeling of being unworthy is deep-rooted, especially as it is in square to your Venus. Look deeply into your early childhood and your experiences there where, very likely there was coldness or a sense of rejection, perhaps from your father or some father figure – and perhaps female figures (Venus) in your life too ? Once you understand this, you'll begin to find a way to respect yourself; and then you’ll start to attract and be attracted to someone who really loves and respects you.

Apart from astrology (should that not be your interest), there are many other ‘self-help’ sources available if you go searching. Take for example from the wonderful series of Newsletters: https://www.brainpickings.org/ - a font of wisdom on ‘Life' - this quote by Erich Fromm: “Most people see the problem of love primarily as that of being loved, rather than that of loving, of one’s capacity to love. Hence the problem to them is how to be loved, how to be lovable”. (That newsletter is well worth subscribing to - and it's free).

And/or try writing a journal for yourself every day. This can help to release all those pent-up feelings, resentments and so on, even if you tear it up or delete it after you’ve written it. It’s truly amazing how much of release and relief this simple exercise can be.

I realise that that might not be as helpful as you need, or clear to you right now, but I’m very sure it will become so. You’ll see ! Even just beginning to see and learn about this will show you why this relationship is proceeding in the way that it is and has done so.

Please do let me know how you go.

Best,
Admin.
Bobo999

Post by Bobo999 »

OK. I won't bother you anymore.
Thanks for everything. Goodbye