Trying to determine purpose of this relationship - what is universe trying to tell me?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
sunshinecoco

Trying to determine purpose of this relationship - what is universe trying to tell me?

Post by sunshinecoco »

I'm in a situation where I've met someone and have been ruminating trying to understand the point of our meeting. It was through an appointment I booked so it was not serendipity but upon meeting I felt like time had stopped and all the air had been sucked out of the room. I could not stop smiling when I spoke to him. It feels like a soulmate but I can not say for sure. All I can confirm is that he is already settled in his life and unavailable to me. Could you please look at the information and guide me? I would be so grateful and appreciative.

Below are the details. I can also generate a chart if that's preferable. I am person A and female.

Person A: August 31st 1992, 4:18AM - Kingston, ON, Canada
Person B: August 22nd 1980, 12:00PM (unknown time) - Kingston, ON, Canada
admin
Site Admin

Re: Trying to determine purpose of this relationship - what is universe trying to tell me?

Post by admin »

Hi Sunshinecoco,

I had pm'd you to let you know there would be a delay.

Am doing what I can to catch up and will get to your query as soon as I can.

Please be patient, and please check your 'pm's' as I have now pm'd you twice.

Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Re: Trying to determine purpose of this relationship - what is universe trying to tell me?

Post by admin »

Hi sunshinecoco,

So sorry for the delay and confusion, and thanks for being patient.

First thing I see is that your Moon is conjunct his Mars/Pluto in Libra and that alone just about tells the whole story – at least of that sense of ‘falling into his eyes’ – if I can put it that way. There’s a very powerful (Pluto) and instant (Mars) magnetism there that reaches into your depths (Moon). Added to this, your Mercuries are in exact conjunction (in the same degree) of Leo, in sextile to those planets just mentioned and which gives a kind of instinctive and instant ‘communication’ – almost as if you (both perhaps) know what the other is thinking.

And there’s more as all of this involves his ‘North Node’ which classically gives the sense of the meeting being fated in some way; and as if that’s not all enough, his Sun is also involved in all of the above, as well as your own Mars in Gemini. Heaps of energy and back and forth going on here on many levels.

If only that was all there was but inevitably, things get in the way. His Saturn/Jupiter conjunction sits close to your Venus/Jupiter, so you have a sense of expansion and warmth which he responds too...but which he then can appear to pull back from for no apparent reason. Saturn/Venus contacts between people can be difficult as the Saturn person (him) can seem quite foreboding at times and like you feel he ‘disapproves’ of you in some way. And as his Saturn/Jupiter is also in square to your Mars, can result in your feeling blocked, or uneasy about expressing your energies freely in his presence.

Your own Saturn is conjunct your 7th House cusp (Relationships), and this can make it hard for you to relax in relationships as again you may have a tendency not to trust that the other person will accept who you are, so you may tend to keep relationships more on a friendly basis, for the most part. Even so, with your Venus square your Mars, you may initially rush in impulsively falling ‘head over heels’ at the start ? And also you may then tend to over-analyse the whole situation.

Your Pluto in square to (both of) your Mercuries (mentioned above), can result in obsessive thinking; and with his Uranus conjunct your Pluto (and square your Mercuries), he’s not going to react or respond in any way you expect which can be very unsettling to say the least. It can be stimulating and exciting in some ways, but you won’t know what he’s going to say or do from one meeting to the next.

In the Composite chart (which can’t be fully accurate with his birth time), Venus/Mars and Mercury are all in conjunction and in trine to Uranus, which again is...well, pretty electric to say the least. Added to this, the Composite Sun is in trine to Neptune, adding a very sensitive mystical quality, even the feeling of meeting one’s soul-mate or like there’s some kind of psychic connection. This might tend to interfere with the relationship becoming ‘real’ or a concrete reality. Added to this, the Composite Sun is in square to Saturn which alone puts blockages in the way of making it real. That doesn’t mean it can’t happen, but I think there will be difficulties that it’s hard to find a way through.

Clearly this is a very significant meeting in some way, certainly obviously so for you but I can’t tell what it means for him. And where will it go ? I don’t know.

I suspect that it might just be one of those magical meetings of souls that resonate and which opens us to a new (‘higher’? or at least ‘other’) realm of our own Beings. And it should be treasured for that alone at least.

I note that in your Progressed chart, Pisces is on the 7th/Relationship cusp and so I feel you will meet more who touch that soul-yearning for you for many years to come. Just be aware of this so you don’t make the mistake of thinking that each and every one of them is ‘The One’ as Pisces there can have a tendency to do this.

Hope this helps, and if you have any further questions about this, please do ask and I’ll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
sunshinecoco

Post by sunshinecoco »

Hey Admin,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful analysis. I know you're busy with other readings so please don't feel rushed or as though you have to answer all my curiosities:

1. Does Pluto feel this magnetism or is it the moon that is so affected? Do I have the same affect on them?
2. The 'instant communication' piece re: conjunct mercury. How does this tie into the piece about not know how he will react/respond in the way I expect? Is this a deceiving aspect that isn't true intuition of what they may be thinking/feeling (Uranus conjunct pluto)
3. The saturn/venus can be seen so clearly. I do feel like I am trying to get their approval when I speak to them. Would saturn feel critical of me because of this aspect? My understanding was saturn views venus as this enchanting planet and wants to be around it.
4. Could this 'fated' feeling be tied to my saturn in the 7th house? I have read a little bit about my saturn return being 29/30 years old. Nothing significant has happened in my life yet regarding relationships.
5. Venus/square mars is dead on - I have seen this be a pattern for me ONLY with people I never get into a relationship with..and then I am miserable as to why it may not be reciprocated. Could this be reciprocated but just not meant for me? Am I supposed to learn to get over my venus/square behaviors?
6. In the composite - is the magnetism mutual? Or could it e possible that they feel the magnetism I feel toward them but it's one-sided? I guess I ask these questions that you cannot guarantee an answer because having an answer may resolve the obsessive thinking.
7. If as you say this is to take me to a higher realm of my being - what is the purpose? Enlightenment? Soul growth? How can I discern when it'll be the real thing? I would like to feel prepared for Pisces progression.

Looking forward to your perspective. Re-reading my questions and your response - I may not be learning the lesson that this is supposed to give me. Im hopeful that I am closer to finding it though. If it is just for higher soul growth - I think I will need to overcome my resistance to accepting this isn't something real or meant for me (to translate to happiness, love, etc).