Do I have a chance at becoming good friends with this guy?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Cupcake30

Re: Do I have a chance at becoming good friends with this guy?

Post by Cupcake30 »

So basically it wouldn’t be a good idea to get involved with this person romantically? I’m assuming that’s the case.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sex always makes things complicated, doesn't it ? At least sooner or later.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Cupcake30

Post by Cupcake30 »

admin wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:11 pm Sex always makes things complicated, doesn't it ? At least sooner or later.

Admin.
Should I avoid getting involved with him romantically?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Cupcake,

This is a decision I really can't make for you. I've laid out to the best of my ability the various energies between your charts etc. and it's up to you now to use or not as you see fit. Just be aware of the possibilities in your interactions and decide for yourself what you think is the best course to take.

Yes I know that's hard, but awareness and sensitivity to what you see and feel are his needs, and of course, your own needs too, and act accordingly.

If you need another viewpoint, perhaps it's a good idea to ask on another astrology site. www.astro.com offers quite a variety of free interpretations for love relationships so why don't you give that a try ?

Good Luck !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Cupcake30

Post by Cupcake30 »

Thank you for your input sometimes I really want him. The desire is so strong.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Cupcake,

I’ve just had a look at your Progressed chart and see that Prog. Venus is in the 8th House, opposite Prog. Pluto in the 2nd and this describes perfectly your words: “..sometimes I really want him. The desire is so strong.”.

In other words, what you’re looking for in a relationship is a way to merge so deeply with another that those who come into your life during this time will make you feel like you must have them. This doesn’t mean that every man you meet will cause you to feel like this, and clearly the strong Pluto aspects between your charts (and in your Composite Chart) makes him the one you currently feel this ‘so strong’ desire for.

But this is ultimately about You and your needs. I think you’re learning through this relationship (and any other relationship during this period) how to relate at a deeper level; how to actually let go of your own needs and merge completely with another but... without losing sight of your Self. Not much to ask ?

I think this might have to do with self-worth issues (2nd House) as, with your South Node in that area in Libra, you may hand over the reins to others - though perhaps this may be in order to get approval - or at least to have harmony. This recent transiting Uranus may well have resulted in your getting involved with someone who may not respond in the way you wish or hope for. But this is so that you can step back and see more clearly what you really need in a relationship.

If you’re up for it, I think it’s worth researching “Venus in the 8th House” and also “Venus opposite Pluto” as you have the latter not only in your natal chart (in dreamy Pisces), but also again in your Progressed Chart where it’s now in earthy Taurus (attached). This would be looking for a very different level of involvement with another, part of which can be experienced in a sexual relationship, though that alone won’t answer the need.

The only way to understand these powerful desires is to try to figure out where they come from within, what is driving you to feel so drawn to another - otherwise those feelings will rule you and you’ll keep getting drawn to and involved with partners in this same way.

Best,
Admin.
Cupcake Prog. Chart.png
Cupcake Prog. Chart.png (92.62 KiB) Viewed 2197 times
Cupcake30

Post by Cupcake30 »

admin wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:42 am Hi Cupcake,

I’ve just had a look at your Progressed chart and see that Prog. Venus is in the 8th House, opposite Prog. Pluto in the 2nd and this describes perfectly your words: “..sometimes I really want him. The desire is so strong.”.

In other words, what you’re looking for in a relationship is a way to merge so deeply with another that those who come into your life during this time will make you feel like you must have them. This doesn’t mean that every man you meet will cause you to feel like this, and clearly the strong Pluto aspects between your charts (and in your Composite Chart) makes him the one you currently feel this ‘so strong’ desire for.

But this is ultimately about You and your needs. I think you’re learning through this relationship (and any other relationship during this period) how to relate at a deeper level; how to actually let go of your own needs and merge completely with another but... without losing sight of your Self. Not much to ask ?

I think this might have to do with self-worth issues (2nd House) as, with your South Node in that area in Libra, you may hand over the reins to others - though perhaps this may be in order to get approval - or at least to have harmony. This recent transiting Uranus may well have resulted in your getting involved with someone who may not respond in the way you wish or hope for. But this is so that you can step back and see more clearly what you really need in a relationship.

If you’re up for it, I think it’s worth researching “Venus in the 8th House” and also “Venus opposite Pluto” as you have the latter not only in your natal chart (in dreamy Pisces), but also again in your Progressed Chart where it’s now in earthy Taurus (attached). This would be looking for a very different level of involvement with another, part of which can be experienced in a sexual relationship, though that alone won’t answer the need.

The only way to understand these powerful desires is to try to figure out where they come from within, what is driving you to feel so drawn to another - otherwise those feelings will rule you and you’ll keep getting drawn to and involved with partners in this same way.

Best,
Admin.Cupcake Prog. Chart.png
Thanks for your input are you saying that he’s not into me? I do believe that he does like me he and I have been involved sexually. And I would like to have another sexual encounter with him. I just wonder if he’ll want to as well.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry Cupcake, I really can’t answer this in any other ways than those I’ve already tried to lay out for you previously, which I suggest you read again carefully.

Perhaps you should ask the question in our Tarot area here.

Best,
Admin.