Help with unaspected venus/mars in natal/composite

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
marin8

Help with unaspected venus/mars in natal/composite

Post by marin8 »

Hello all -

I have had a 30 year (mostly "off", sometimes briefly "on") relationship with someone, that while mutually felt, there always seemed to be something holding us from coming together as true partners. There is mutual respect, great conversation and HOT sexual attraction, but over many years and multiple tries at "togetherness", we have grown to be friends who reach out for re-connection every so often.

We have some sweet aspects (mostly taking place in each of our 1st houses) that would imply a great love:
Sun conj Venus (DW, yet one out of sign)
Merc conj Venus (DW, yet both wider orbs) still true - we talk for hours
Mars conj Venus (wide, yet still felt)
Venus conj Pluto (wider orb at 4+deg) WOW oh WOW is it true what they say!
Venus aspects Jup (DW, one wide orb)

Many of those interchanges also show up in our composite as a tight stellium of Venus, Mercury, Sun and Pluto sitting up against the ASC (people have actually told us we "look good together").
All that is opposing Jupiter and NN in the 7th with sextiles to Neptune (platonic?).
While all seems nice, we also have Moon squaring Saturn in the 8th (and moon sext uranus!) that seems to point to difficulty.

I was unable to load more that two charts here, so I chose his natal and our composite since they both reference my question:
I only recently noticed HIS NATAL PEREGRINE VENUS and the PEREGRINE MARS in our composite and neither of those sound promising.
I don't know much about unaspected planets, but imagine my stellium (pluto, sun, mars, merc and uranus) in Libra over his Venus could be pleasant, yet off-putting to say the least.
Surely both his Venus and our Mars play a role in the lack of igniting our fire so to speak and if so, how does this play out in his/our houses, etc?

This is an important relationship for us both with a deep, soul connection - for whatever it's purpose, and it's nice to hear another's take on what else I may be missing.

Thank you in advance!
Attachments
Our Composite.png
Our Composite.png (88.07 KiB) Viewed 1286 times
Him.png
Him.png (40.29 KiB) Viewed 1286 times
marin8

Re: Help with unaspected venus/mars in natal/composite

Post by marin8 »

October 1, 1972
Lima, Ohio (Allen County)
5:32am

Thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Help with unaspected venus/mars in natal/composite

Post by admin »

Thanks marin8, (Just noticed the info was available in one of those charts...apologies).

I'll attend to your query as soon as I'm able.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]