Soul connection, synastry chart help

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Ajk1112

Soul connection, synastry chart help

Post by Ajk1112 »

Every time I try interpreting our chart I get triggered. I could use some help. This is my twin flame and I'd like to know if we can overcome our differences and if the love is shared and as deep for him as it is for me. I know we have a psychic connection at least. Any help is appreciated and thank you. I'm female and Gemini and he is Male and capricorn.
Attachments
Chart
Chart
20190503_200824.jpg (447.69 KiB) Viewed 1200 times
Aspects
Aspects
20190405_133059.jpg (292.12 KiB) Viewed 1200 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Soul connection, synastry chart help

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Ajk, it's hard to delineate a chart like this without your data but what I can see is that you like him and he is quite taken with you but sometimes he fears he will get hurt - he's been hurt before.

I can see that you are very sensitive to his needs but we need to look at a few points in the chart like... the luminaries. If you look at his Moon you will see that it is conjunct his Pluto and yours. There is also your Chiron which conjuncts his Ascendant. Both Sun's are looking OK without major problems which is great and your 7th houses match quite well so that is good.

You have Sun in Gemini, Air, so you will need to slow down some and try to match his style which is Earthy Capricorn. Earth and Air can complement each other nicely but there needs to be give and take and you will both need to work on communication, find how he communicates and then you will be more compatible.

Overall there is plenty of compatibility to keep you together but there are also conflicts that may trigger your and his inner fears. I suggest that you to slow yourself down, Capricorns are cautious and tend to shy away from people who come on too fast. Funnily enough you are both drawn to that type, the confident and exciting personality, but just keep things slow and smooth. Just imagine how you approach a stray animal and you will get what I mean.