Karmic relationship or obsession? Please help

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
adamia

Karmic relationship or obsession? Please help

Post by adamia »

Hi!
I´m dealing with this issue for almost 20 years and still can`t get rid of this intense feelings in my life. I had this boyfriend as a teenager, it was love at first side for both of us, but very traumatic and painful experience, which ended tragically with his car accident, which he survived but some of his friends were killed - he was the driver. Everything changed after that, he moved away and started a new life, he left everything old behind, including me. We`re both transformed after that, changes were significant. He got married later and have a family. I moved on with my life, but even after all those years (almost 20!!) I still can`t forget him. Even when I`m not thinking about him for a while, I start having this vivid dreams about him and I`m at the beginning again. I somehow believe I was the love of his life and I cling to that since we`re apart. I have two kids myself and live normal life with my partner which I respect a lot, everything seems normal at the outside, but inside of me is this battle with this old feelings, that I can`t handle anymore. I still have this beautiful neptuniun dream in my head, that he is my destiny and there`ll be the day we`ll meet again. We haven`t met for almost 20 years. Everything`s keep coming back to me and it`s really hard to live like this. It feels like obssesion.

Is there someone who would look at our synastry chart and tell me what is this obssesion about. It would be easier for me to know if this is one sided obsession or are this feeling mutual for both of us. We`ll we meet again in this lifetime? Please take a look at our synastry (I`m outside) and composite chart.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Me: 9.8.1981 6:50
he: 18.10.1979 9:50
Attachments
si-bo synastrychartnew.PNG
si-bo synastrychartnew.PNG (200.76 KiB) Viewed 2315 times
compositeastrocom.png
compositeastrocom.png (289.38 KiB) Viewed 2315 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Karmic relationship or obsession? Please help

Post by admin »

Hi adamia,

Thank you for posting the charts and I’ll start working on your query during the next few days.

I will say though that I won’t be able to tell you if or when you will meet again, but I’ll do my best to help you sort out what and why this has, and is now having again, such a powerful impact and influence on you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
adamia

Post by adamia »

Thank you so much for your help, it really means a lot to me. I`m searching for this answer for past 20 years but somehow I wasn`t prepared for the truth till now. Now I feel it`s time to put all the cards on the table and once for all face the truth about this relationship. All those years I`m dealing with this mixed feelings I can`t share with anyone...sometimes everything feels so real and I feel such a strong connection with this person, but sometimes I get scared that everything is just an illusion I created in my mind and I`m obsessed with something that doesn`t exist anymore. But for one thing I`m sure..through him I transformed and developed into higher states of being, it was a real journey of transformation for me.

I would also ask you to take a quick look into relationship with his now wife. It would help me a lot to know if she makes him happy. I think it would be easier for me to move on knowing that he really loves her wife and he married her out of love, since I heard she proposed him and he avoided marriage for a very long time. Her DOB 5.6.1979 1:10 pm Ptuj Slovenia.

Thank you one more time! I wish you all the best.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Adamia,

Please see my 'pm' to you.

Thanks.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
adamia

Post by adamia »

Dear Admin,

I`m still dealing with the same issues I wrote about in this post.
I would really like to know why I can`t go through this and forget about the past and get some answers if this is only happening in my head or is there really something more in this obsession.
If you ever find time to look at this I would really really apprecciate it.

Thank you so much and have a nice day,
Simona