Relationship possible or not?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
WhiteOrchid

Relationship possible or not?

Post by WhiteOrchid »

Hi everybody. I am very curious about this sinastry and composite, is there chance for relationship with this guy, can anybody tell me somthing about it.
Thank you.
Attachments
astro_621gw_mirela_bosko.30609.323163.png
astro_621gw_mirela_bosko.30609.323163.png (95.67 KiB) Viewed 2918 times
astro_61gw_mirela_bosko.69683.102217.png
astro_61gw_mirela_bosko.69683.102217.png (73.38 KiB) Viewed 2918 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Relationship possible or not?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

WhiteO, the composite chart shows positive vibes though there may be some distrust and a bit of conflict. I don't see major issues though.

The synastry chart shows a positive Venus Moon conjunction and a Moon Neptune conjunction, both are signs of love, this is lovely. There are some interesting activated points like Mars Ascendant and Sun Mars conjunctions which might suggest arguments. Eros Venus is a hot one so plenty of passion. Overall I'd say give it a go and see what your gut tells you. Your bottom line is to follow your instincts because that is something you need to trust in the end.
WhiteOrchid

Post by WhiteOrchid »

Thank you for your answers. I have couple questions, I cant find good answers online, so I need to ask.

I want to know what does it mean his Vertex on my Moon and Dsc in my 7.house, his 5.house, my Vertex conjunction his Uranus in his.4.house, my 6.house.

His Psyche on my Ascedent and Juno on my IC?

My Sun conjunction his South Node, and the ruler of South Node Venus square my Sun. My Chiron 0 his South Node?

I see his Sun is in my 5.house, my in his 11.house.His Moon in my 11.house, my in his 5.house. 5/11 lights in sinastry?

I didnt posted it, but I have asteroid Karma on his Moon (because he is in conjunction with my Venus), what does it mean?

In Composite chart, Karma on 20 degree Gemini conjunction Venus on 15 degree in 12.house?

In Composite, what is the meaning of Moon conjunction Lilith in 8.house, opposite Mars and Mercury?

:D :oops: thank you so much, and sorry for so many questions.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Vertex conjunct Moon is nice lunar connections, perhaps love perhaps mothering and nurturing. The other is out of orb, which means that it is too far away to have any impact.

The other aspects / asteroids and points you mentioned are not those I use so you will need to search the internet for answers. Use a very tight orb of 1 to 2 degrees maximum as their effects weaken very quickly with an increase of distance.

If you keep adding extra points to your chart you will find more and morse aspects forming until eventually they all blur into meaninglessness. Try to be very careful how many points you use and learn how to interpret them properly.

These extra asteroids and points are only minor contributors to a reading that only some astrologers bother to use. The reason being that they do not add the quality of detail that we are after. Don't forget that each extra point adds perhaps two hours or more to a reading and most astrologers can't justify the results with that amount of extra work.

There are many excellent sites that will explain what these minor points mean.
WhiteOrchid

Post by WhiteOrchid »

You are right, I should focus on major aspects not minor, too confusing : :?
Again, thank you so much for interpretation. :D
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

WhiteO, it is easy to get lost in the maze of planets, asteroids and theoretical points that are available to astrologers. Sometimes you need to draw the line on where to stop. If you really want to add extra points then I suggest creating separate charts adding only a few extra points - that way you don't die of old age trying to work them all out :)

This is what we can have if we really wanted more info... but how impossible is it to read?
Loaded chart-crazy.png
Loaded chart-crazy.png (146.83 KiB) Viewed 2890 times
WhiteOrchid

Post by WhiteOrchid »

Hahaha :D I understand.
Sorry If I bother you, but I am very curious. One more question? What about double aspects in sinastry? How to analyze that?
Me Partner
Sun square Venus
Venus opposite Sun

Moon conjunction Neptune
Neptune square Moon

Venus opposite Pluto
Pluto sextile Venus

Moon opposite Mars
Mars opposite Moon

Mars conjunction Pluto
Puto trine Mars

Mars sextile Saturn
Saturn trine Mars

Jupiter square Saturn
Saturn opposite Jupiter

Pluto square Saturn
Saturn conjunction Pluto
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

WhiteO, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to pass on this one. To explain every aspect in your synastry charts would take me a solid week of work. Synastry work takes three times if not longer than an ordinary reading. The task is enormous as you need to know, in depth, both charts, and it needs to be an 'intimate' knowing. The astrologer needs to understand the complexity of these relationships at every level. To do that is hard work which is why we here on the forum take so long to answer queries on synastry. YOu will find most astrologers shy away from doing them because of the amount of work involved. I'm happy to do a snap shot of the chart but indepth like this, there aren't enough hours in my day for it.

If you don't mind, please go to the web and find a good site that has these spelled out for you. Or better still study astrology and learn how to do it yourself.

I know that isn't the answer you wanted but we are volunteers and have day jobs and families and extra work like this is way beyond what we can cope with, sorry.
WhiteOrchid

Post by WhiteOrchid »

Ok, ok, I understand. I will try to find something on net.
Thank you so much. 😊
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I'm sure there is plenty out there