Karmic relationship or only rejection?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Kleinemaus89

Karmic relationship or only rejection?

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Hello everybody
Few month ago I have met a guy, but at the moment I don't think it will work out. It's also my fault because I blocked him back a few times l. He is attractive to me but I think Its only the rejection from him who made him attractive or? Everytime I met him he's (emotionally) attractive and rejective at same time. I think only way is not to see him. Unfortunately he also had the same friends as I.

Are these this opposition and squares in synastry?
How should I handle it?
Best regards
Attachments
Synastry
Synastry
Screenshot_20190607-084019.jpg (669.53 KiB) Viewed 1617 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Karmic relationship or only rejection?

Post by admin »

Hi Kleinemaus,

Clearly a different person from previously and, as before, would you please give the birth data for this new person.

(I still have your birth data on record so I don't need that info again).

Thanks.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

In his chart he had a Saturn moon Mars Square t-square
my moon /Venus is activating this t-square.
A friend of mine told me he likes older women. :?

Favorable is his venus is conjunct my Jupiter and my sun what are showing attraction both ways

In fact that before Saturn goes into aquarius ♒, in late December Saturn is trine his moon and quincux my moon. Transit neptun is square his venus what could show dissapointments in love. I know Transit neptun is also squaring my Jupiter but that Jupiter is ruler of my second house but this manifest more in this that guys wanted to give me money, having sex with them or one guy offered me a job offer but he also wanted sex. So it more had to do with money, speculation and sex and not some dissapointments.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kleinemaus,

Certainly his Venus conjunct your Sun/Jupiter is a beautiful connection and gives the attraction you mention. However, with his Saturn/Uranus opposite your Moon/Venus, this surely describes a resistance and the sense of ‘rejection’, coolness or indifference you feel from him at times. (By the way, the Moon moves about 12 degrees in a 24 hour period and, as you don’t know his time of birth, you can’t know where his Moon is exactly so you shouldn’t include this in the mix).

Add to this your own Neptune/Saturn opposite his Mercury and I’d suggest that there’s a lack of trust stemming from misunderstanding in communications. This is not helped by his Mars in Aries in square to your Moon/Venus (and Chiron) as he may jump to conclusions as your moods can get out of synch with each other.

And then there’s his Pluto conjunct your Asc. (same as your own Pluto) naturally giving a powerful pull and fascination. The trine from both your Pluto’s to his Mercury can be very helpful should the relationship get off the ground as, if you can overcome those Saturn/Uranus difficulties, it can deepen your communications and understanding of each other.

Re transiting Neptune in square to his Venus conj. your Sun/Jupiter I’d suggest that you’re over-idealising what the relationship might be and not seeing the reality of what it (or he) is as your hopes are so high. I suggest you read up on transiting Neptune square those planets so you can get a better understanding of how this is affecting both of you.

That was a good observation of yours about Neptune square Jupiter and connecting it with Jupiter’s rulership of your 2nd House. But also bear in mind that Jupiter is in your 8th House (Scorpio/Pluto’s ‘natural’ house) with regard to being offered ‘money for sexual favours’. With Scorpio and Pluto Rising, quincunx your natal Sun/Jupiter in the 8th, this is an energy you are unconsciously expressing and of which you need to be very aware, otherwise you’ll find you keep attracting those kinds of relationships rather than the kind you really want and need.

I think that transiting Saturn quincunx your natal Jupiter is contributing to these confused and mixed signals you’re giving out. However it is also giving you the opportunity to recognise and understand why this is so. Study all you can find on quincunxes as your Pluto Rising quincunx your Sun/Jupiter in the 8th is such a powerful and significant part of your life and learning, especially with the Sun ruling the strong 10th angle, and Pluto ruling your Ascendant.

I’ll add to this that in your Solar Return, Saturn/Pluto are conjunct the Asc. which suggests that this is a year of transformation and radical change in your self-expression and self-awareness. It won’t be ‘easy’, but the rewards for your efforts at self-understanding will be rewarded beyond your imagination.

Well, I see that I’ve strayed from your relationship query but, this is where it led me; and, taking into account your last relationship query too, it seems to me that your own personal development is the key to all your relationships, especially during this time.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Hello
Thank you
Yes that's right
A few guys told me that they are confused by my behaviors because some time I want to do or talk with them and the other time I ignore them. But that's all because I have so many other things on my head and I think at time it's better not to look for a relationship because I wanted to clarify and concentrate on other tings

I have found the last year's a good hobby where I have net this guy. At the moment I also ignore him - we will see what neptun bring when it will retrograde. I'm also happy bering single because there is no possibility to get hurt but I also want to have a relationship some day. That's a problem I have to solve but at the moment I don't know how but it's prior 2.. Maybe Uranus transit will help me when transitting my DC.
So prio 1 is that I find another job because the one I have makes me ill.

Thank you very much