Bad synastry - worried/concerned?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Astrologynewb

Bad synastry - worried/concerned?

Post by Astrologynewb »

Hi, I'm sorry, I'm sure you get a lot of these questions all the time but I'm a real newb when it comes to astrology (hence the name lol), even though I've been reading about it on and off for years. Recently I got involved with a man I really like, and he really likes me and we seem to have a tender careness and understanding for each other. He's a cancer, I'm a pisces. Hes a capricorn moon, I'm a scorpio one. I thought that was enough, but it's not. I did our synastry report and it seems bad. I need help figuring it out and if there's any chance for us to work, I'd like to know. Thank you so much.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Bad synastry - worried/concerned?

Post by admin »

Hi Astrologynewb,

Please see my 'pm'.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Astrologynewb

Re: Bad synastry - worried/concerned?

Post by Astrologynewb »

Alright! Also more information:

We met online through a communication service called AIM several years ago. But we didn't start talking romantically til a few months ago. He came back into my life at a tragic/scary time, and offered me a lot of compassion and love. Likewise, he is also going through a hard time, something I've been through before, and I relate to him and want to be there for him. I love him.

I'm just hoping this can work but the synastry makes me upset. Is there anything good? Anything long lasting? Can we overcome this?

My birth information is March 2nd, 1986
6:17 AM
Omaha, Nebraska

His is June 30th, 1988
6:01 AM
Southampton, New York

Note: he says it's AROUND 6:01 AM, but I don't think a couple of minutes here or there will make a difference.