any warning signs here?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
random name

any warning signs here?

Post by random name »

so recently i met a guy and long story short it's becoming quite serious.
but idk if it is just me having excessive scorpio in the chart or what, i have trust issues and panicking already.
he is so optimistic about everything that sometimes it's annoying. also he he super nice and makes all the right moves, but i keep wondering if it's just an act or i can relax?
my gut feeling is acting up, almost as if he is hiding something underneath all that optimism. i can't pinpoint it.
i wonder what would be the dynamic of our relationship?

we both fulfill 7th house indicators.
my saturn and sun and venus are in his 7th. i guess this could be a long term?
i don't see any aspects to neptune, which i think is good, as in no illusions and lies?

also i wonder about his transits, especially in love area. his transiting saturn is going back to his neptune and to opposition to his venus/chiron. and i think he may want to make it an official relationship with me, but this Mercury Rx approaching i keep wondering when all this starts going to direct again that all this between us may fall apart real quick. Also, one tarot reader told me he is going to meet someone new.

any help or insights here are hugely appreciated.

him: 13 August, 1988, Našice Croatia, 6:50 am
me: 2 march, 1994, Osijek Croatia, 11:35 pm
admin
Site Admin

Re: any warning signs here?

Post by admin »

Hi random name,

With your Asc./Pluto/NNode/Moon (and Jupiter) all in Scorpio and all around his 4th House cusp, something is surely going on here that is stirring up both of you at a very deep level.

I am a bit surprised with the way you describe him in your relationship as his Sun/Moon opposite your Mercury/Mars (with his Moon/Mercury opp. your Saturn, and in square to your Pluto) doesn’t feel like your description of the way he’s acting towards you at all, unless he’s very unaware of those deeper kinds of energies, or hides them. However, with his Sun/Moon in Leo, and Jupiter up in the 10th in Gemini, this would give him the appearance of ‘eternal optimism’ you describe.

Re ‘illusion’ matters, well that is innate to him with his Natal Neptune in his 5th House opposite his Venus, (and given that Neptune rules his Pisces 7th House/Relationships). Add that this opposition is in square to his Mars in his 8th House and I think it’s possible that he may be less than honest in relationship matters. Whether this is a purposeful deception, or whether it’s because he is simply unaware of his own confused feelings, I don’t know; and with Neptune conjunct the 4th House cusp in the Composite chart, and transiting Saturn currently retrograde over these points, I think this is in part what is creating your doubts and fears.

I note that in the Composite chart, the Moon is in Libra in the 12th, conjunct the Asc. and also that Moon is in square to Composite Uranus/Neptune in the 3rd (with Neptune in same degree as the 4th House cusp). All of which again suggests that ‘all is not what it seems’. Add to this, Composite Venus in the 8th House opposite Comp. Pluto in the 2nd and again this could be a very powerful relationship and one in which you may find you struggle with each other for control.

I’m not saying that you shouldn’t proceed with the relationship, just that if you do so, you should trust your intuition and feelings, and proceed with caution. Certainly it seems that - as with any relationship but particularly with this one – you can learn much about yourself, not least of all as your Progressed Sun is in Aries and close to his Mars in Aries. This, along with the strong Pluto aspects involved (your Pluto square his Sun/Moon/Mercury and Asc/Desc. and his Pluto in your 12th trine your Saturn/Sun in the 4th), will – I feel – help you to develop your own sense of Self, Individuality, and where to ‘draw the line’.

(By the way and as I mentioned, transiting Saturn won’t be going back as far as his Neptune/Venus opposition as Saturn will turn direct in the 14th Deg. of Capricorn).

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]