Lunar eclipse encounter I've clearly lost my mind about

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
CyanHalo

Lunar eclipse encounter I've clearly lost my mind about

Post by CyanHalo »

This all started on December 7th of last year at a Christmas party. I saw a face and locked eyes with a man I hadn't met but that a friend had shared their posting on facebook. We are both in the same industry and this was a work related event for me. I ended up deciding to add him on facebook innocently not thinking anything of it besides drumming up a new referral partner. On December 18th I got a message from him that he had just seen my request and thought he had seen me out the night after- although it wasn't me. We exchanged a few innocent messages and he invited me to an event his work was having. I went with a girlfriend of mine not really knowing if it was a date or what to expect. Wasn't a date, but a date was to follow. We went out on January 16 and had a great time. The eclipse on January 21st we spent together watching and to call it a surreal experience and something my scorpio moon lives for would be an understatement. I felt like I was on drugs but I was sober. He and I had shared multiple nights out and it was the best dating experience I've had in years. By February 14th, things had crumbled. I found out he hadn't been honest about how long he'd been single and found out from a social media post nonetheless he was seeing his ex again. He tried on a couple of occasions to apologize and said he wanted to be 'friends' and that the ex situation I saw was very short lived. That only served to upset me more. Friends, after those romantic nights? So he could keep me on the back burner until he's ready? Didn't sound appealing.

So, here I am in July and I have spent so much time thinking on this and looking at our charts, transits those nights, etc. that I'm either totally correct that I need to communicate how I had feelings for him and how that night has haunted me or I've lost my mind. I've spent copious time (seriously) on our aspects and composite charts, you name it. Something FELT different... but was it just me? Or is it the combination of us? Is this an energy that I'm unable to detach from because of something I'm missing? I'm very much ready to move forward - even if it means something I may not want to hear.

His dob is 9.20.1986 12:22PM EST
My dob 4.16.1984 3:24AM EST
Attachments
LV.JPG
LV.JPG (182.88 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
ALC.JPG
ALC.JPG (190.92 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
CyanHalo

Re: Lunar eclipse encounter I've clearly lost my mind about

Post by CyanHalo »

Places of birth if needed are: Miami FL for him and Tampa FL for myself
CyanHalo

Post by CyanHalo »

I did realize that the lunar eclipse was exactly conjunct his vertex and NN. Any and all input is appreciated. :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi CyanHalo,

Apologies for the delay, and thanks for all that helpful information.

I've started to look at your charts but, clearly there's a lot going on about this matter for you, and it will be at least a few more days before I can study it properly and reply.

Hope you can wait ! :roll:

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
CyanHalo

Post by CyanHalo »

Eeek! Thank you. No problem at all. I've delved some more into it and am very much looking forward to hearing your input.