Compatibility

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Aldana

Re: Compatibility

Post by Aldana »

Aldana wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:24 am I'm still a noob,but I see a lot of obstacles with this person based on your chart,am I right?
can't edit the post,the year was wrong,here is the correct image
Attachments
IMG_2252.PNG
IMG_2252.PNG (249.85 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Compatibility

Post by admin »

Hi Aldana,

Yes, there are some very difficult energies between you, but that doesn’t mean that it won’t work out. Rather it suggests that there’s much to learn about yourselves from your interactions. There are also some really excellent aspects in there which will go a long way to enjoyment of each other’s company and to positive growth.

I see that this relationship must have started fairly recently as you had posted about another ‘crush’ you had only a month ago, so I won’t go into a ‘full’ reading until and unless it progresses and becomes more permanent.

However, given that you are experiencing transiting Neptune in square to your Venus currently I would suggest that you are likely to be going through a strong tendency to over-idealise any partner, and as a result, end up disillusioned when they don’t come up to your (unrealistic) expectations. I suspect that the strong aspects between your charts involving Saturn will work to bring you ‘back down to earth’ along the way, but whether this will be enough to result in a long-term relationship, I can’t know.

Those are the main points but of course there is much more. (Please see my ‘pm’ to you).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]