Help with synastry chart intepetations

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Cody

Help with synastry chart intepetations

Post by Cody »

I'm currently kinda talking to a Leo girl (I'm a Capricorn) and even though most will say it's not exactly a good match up, I feel strangely connected to her and she's said the same thing. So I did a synastry chart and got this for a result. I know there's alot of 7th houses in it, I'm just not experienced enough to interpret it.

Can somebody help a fella out?
Screenshot_20190825-211224_PHX Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20190825-211224_PHX Browser.jpg (412.23 KiB) Viewed 1568 times
Cody

Re: Help with synastry chart intepetations

Post by Cody »

Nobody? Ouch.

I was just hoping someone could tell me if this girl and I were compatible and maybe explain who's houses were in who's.

Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Cody,

Synastry chart interpretations take quite a lot of work and if you're prepared to wait a few days, I'll try to help you with this.

Thanks for posting all the info, but could you please give the cities in which each of you were born as I prefer to set up my own charts.

I'd like to ask too, when you met and how/in what circumstances. This would help to give me a few more clues.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Eva7

Post by Eva7 »

Hi Cody! You still there? :-)

I'm afraid that with current transiting Uranus square to Composite Jupiter, transiting SN/Saturn square to Composite Venus and transiting Mars square to Comp. Neptune, you might have lost your interest in this girl or are even about to break-up, whether a close relationship was established in the meantime... I hope I am wrong of course.

It seems that there is (or "was"?) a powerful instant attraction between you two, given by your DSC/SN opposite her ASC/NN conjunct to your Venus, and you might have an intense intimacy with your Mars/Jupiter/Vertex conjunct to her Venus/Moon/Vertex trine to her Pluto. She might feel deeply involved as she would merge with you emotionally and sexually at the same time; this affects you as well on your subconscious level with her Juno conjunct your Lilith. This whole aspect involving the Vertex gives also an other wordly dimension to your intimacy as you might actually reach heavenly moments together. You are both very sensitive and somehow psychic persons, she's also very intuitive with her ASC/NN, and you both have an artistic talent you might share and/or develope together. In fact, she might greatly inspire and intrigue you at this level.
Looking at her Capricorn Saturn in 11th house, she might be a shy or introversed person while you apparently have a more spontaneous social attitude, even though you might have some kind of block in romantic relationship matters, that usually come out under a challenging pattern for you.
The problem I see here is that she can't separate her emotional/sexual sphere from committment, while you are usually not up for traditional relationships and might have a much more independent attitude, if not an utter rejection for stable committment. Actually, you have an intense emotional dimension, you can feel deep sympathy and have a protective drive towards others, but in your childhood you might have developed a sort of emotional independence/detachment for romantic matters. This relationship might trigger such duplicity of yours, maybe coming from the intense subconscious impact it has over you, and it might lead you to detach or even escape from committing with this girl. Composite Saturn square to ASC together with Comp. Chiron opposite MC signals that you two might not be on the same page since you might have a different idea of committment, and this might arise conflicts and emotionally unstable dynamcis.
The Composite Vertex square Uranus/ conjunct Mars brings you a powerful psychic connection that greatly inspires you and drives you to each others, but at the same time it makes difficult to bring such synchronicity to develope on the earthly level giving an unstable trait to the relationship, with lots of sexual sparks, intense attraction, passionate intimacy, powerful mental/intellectual/creative exchange that with the Composite Pluto conjunct Sun in the 8th house sextile Neptune can turn to a powerful ideal creative union. With this aspect in the 8th house Scorpio and Comp. Moon in the same house the relationship can trigger your most intense subconscious emotions and intuitions.
Comp. Saturn in 9th house opposite Ceres, and NN in the same house, suggest that there is a karmic awareness to be learnt but at the same time a subconscious rejection to such awareness cause of Comp. Neptune square to Lilith, in how you deal with relationships and in finding a more stable emotional dimension, since your idealistic drive seems unbalanced to the effective outcome of your romantic sphere and especially in this relationship. Comp. Uranus in 10th house square Vertex/Mars and Comp. Jupiter square Pluto signals that there is an unstable dynamics and whether you choose to commit in a long term relationship with this person, you will always feel such an unstable trait from which you might try to escape by focusing more on your own individual or professional goals, bringing a selfish trait potentially damaging the relationship harmony in the long run. Another possibility is that with this person you might have a very intense, even heavenly, sexually based relationship, but with little long term potential. Unless it's over already.
Attachments
cody_composite_transits.jpg
cody_composite_transits.jpg (278.26 KiB) Viewed 1483 times
cody_synastry.jpg
cody_synastry.jpg (207.3 KiB) Viewed 1483 times