Synastry Chart Interpretation

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
KMS

Synastry Chart Interpretation

Post by KMS »

Can anyone interpret this synastry chart plz?
Attachments
Screenshot_20190924-203952.png
Screenshot_20190924-203952.png (502.31 KiB) Viewed 2989 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Synastry Chart Interpretation

Post by admin »

Hi KMS,

Sorry...that's impossible to read :roll:

Please give birth data for both people (date, place and time of birth) as I always set up my own charts for synastry matters anyway. (You can send this data by pm if you prefer it not to be on the open forum).

However, I have to warn you that I'm running way behind with synastry/relationship replies, not least of all because they require a lot of work (although of course someone else here might reply before I'm able to).

If you're prepared to wait (and it could be up to a few weeks) I'd like to ask you for a bit more information about this relationship such as, when and how you met, and what is the situation currently that has prompted you to ask the question ?

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
KMS

Post by KMS »

Hello, thank you for reply :) My dob is 24th april 1998 and other person's is 26th july 1997. My birth time is 2:30 am but I don't know his. Also, our birth place is Karachi, Pakistan. He is my classmate and we are having many coincidences so I wanted some clear information regarding the synastry :)
Eva7

Post by Eva7 »

Hi KMS,

your synchronicity is given by the Composite Vertex sextile to Psyche and opposite Uranus.

In Synastry, with his Pluto conjunct your MC, and your Pluto square his Venus and trine to his Sun/Juno, there is a very strong attraction. A common professional endeavour is also a possibility with this combination.

His Moon is conjunct to your Saturn/Ceres, thus he can develope devotion to you, with you hitting his subconscious world with your Vertex conjunct his Lilith; given this aspect, your psychic connection can appear also in dreams and in other worldly symbolic coincidences, but these are hard to manifest in a more earthly dimension, i.e. the synchronicity might not develope into a realistic synergy.

His natal Moon square to his Neptune might give him a strong imagination but at the same time his expectations and goals might not always be realistic.
His Venus is trine to your Saturn/Ceres and his South Node is conjunct to your Venus/Jupiter opposite his North Node/Psyche conjunct to your Juno, so he might actually get quite infatuated with you.

The Composite North Node in 9th house in Virgo signals a "learning/higher mind" environment for your relationship.

Here the Composite stellium with Moon sextile Venus/Uranus and Mercury sextile Saturn shows that you might be instantly drawn to each other with strong familiar feelings, either on the emotional and intellectual level, sharing same opinions and cultural values.
The Mercury/Saturn midpoint trine to NN in 9th house also points to the "learning/studying" environment, where you can find a common ground.

Composite Mars trine Pluto trine Moon/Ceres suggests a potential deep intimacy; this might affect you both, but especially him, in deep subconscious ways cause of the Psyche/Lilith midpoint opposite to the Moon, so you both might develope a crush very hard to let go beyond any logical reason.

If this happens, you must be very careful though, because the Composite t-square formed by Saturn square to the Mars/Neptune opposition signals that he might not compromise and he would want to control the relationship and the partner with an obsessive pattern showed by Pluto square Jupiter opposite Venus.
This whole combination given by these two t-squares can take to a strong selfish attitude together with duplicity and controlling attitudes.
It also signals that hight material or professional yearning and a social "status quo" mindset can be put as a priority before a potential relationship between you two.

Given the Vertex opposition to Uranus, despite the psychic connection, there might be unrequited love or other circumstances with obstacles in taking an intimate relationship off the ground. This might be also pointed out by the Composite Nodes squares to the Stellium.

Based on this picture, I would not rule out that this relationship might not work out due to differences in the social environment you may come from.
Attachments
KMS_composite.jpg
KMS_composite.jpg (290.83 KiB) Viewed 2951 times
KMS_synastry.jpg
KMS_synastry.jpg (224.16 KiB) Viewed 2951 times
KMS

Post by KMS »

Thank you for the reply. So should I continue or not?
Eva7

Post by Eva7 »

"So should I continue or not?"

I guess it's up to you :-) Are you in a romantic relationship already? Currently, transits to Composite seem favourable: tJuno is conjunct Comp. NN and tNN is square to Comp. Moon. tVenus is opposite Saturn, tMoon/Eros is conjunct Pluto trine Mars trine Moon, and tUranus is square to Neptune/Uranus midpoint... pretty intense.
KMS

Post by KMS »

Actually he's trying to contact me and stalking for 8 months but I have not responded yet :lol:
Eva7

Post by Eva7 »

Stalking?! wow... well, I had assumed he has a big crush on you, lol
I guess you might respond at the end of October, as soon as transit Jupiter hits the Composite ASC and transit NN is square to Comp. Moon :-)
KMS

Post by KMS »

Actually we both are shy and hesitating to make a move :(
Eva7

Post by Eva7 »

He's terribly shy and insecure with his natal Neptune square ASC and square Saturn! More than you! I think that your Mars trine to his Venus should encourage him a little ;-)