My heart hurts

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
RainAvery17

My heart hurts

Post by RainAvery17 »

I hope this is the right place. If anyone has an idea if this relationship is doomed, should I move on? We are not official yet, but we have slept together twice. I feel as though I am obsessed with him, I can't stop dreaming and thinking about him..even when I said I won't. My depression was blinded and I thought I was ready for pain but I can't breathe. He confuses me, sometimes I think I know how he feels but I'm afraid to ask. I don't want to push him away. I feel like saying screw it and walking away for my sanity because between working, going to school and raising my toddler, my heart and mind can't take this.

I am person "A". He does not know his birth time, but those are where his plant falls into my house.
Synastry
Synastry
Screenshot_20190930-082940_Chrome.jpg (290.98 KiB) Viewed 2539 times
Screenshot_20190930-082957_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190930-082957_Chrome.jpg (199.89 KiB) Viewed 2539 times
RainAvery17

Re: My heart hurts

Post by RainAvery17 »

Where is planets fall in my house
Where is planets fall in my house
Screenshot_20190922-135749_Chrome.jpg (160 KiB) Viewed 2538 times
I am person A.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello RainAvery17,

Thank you for posting all of that information. However, we need your full birth data (date, place and time of birth - not for him the latter of course as you don't know his time of birth).

If you prefer to keep this information private then you can pm me with the data.

Please note that there will be a delay of one to two weeks as relationship matters take many hours to delineate and there are several folk waiting. (Others may respond to your query before I can do so).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
RainAvery17

Post by RainAvery17 »

Thank you so much for your response.

My birthday is July 15, 1988. I was born at 8:16PM in Gary, Indiana which is central standard time.

If you need his birthday, it's June 9, 1990. Unknown time in Tallahassee, Florida (Not sure what time zone that is)
Eva7

Post by Eva7 »

Hi RainAvery,

it seems to me that you might have met him in late August/early September, or that you've started to be "obsessed" with him maybe around August 20 as transiting Mercury was conjunct Composite Psyche square Pluto, and as transiting Pluto came to be square to Composite Moon. Whilst transiting SN/Saturn conjunct Comp. Neptune/Saturn trine Comp. Vertex conjunct tUranus, transit NN sextile Vertex conjunct transit Uranus has triggered the sparks to your meeting...
Transiting Pluto is going to be square to Composite Moon until early next year, but currently you're probably feeling this influence more and growing... Since transiting Neptune is square to Composite Mercury, it seems you are losing faith in the relationship at this moment though.

First of all, I need to clarify that as I set your birth data using Time Zone "auto" settings (as I usually do), it pulls out that you are Cancer Sun in 7th house conjunct DSC, Capricorn ASC, while in the chart you've posted it turns out that your Sun is in 6th house. (?)

All right, the thing here in Synastry is that your Pluto is opposite his Venus, his Pluto is square to your 7th house Moon, you have DW Mars square Uranus, his Sun conjunct your Venus (in your 4th house) trine his Uranus, the Pluto/Juno conjunction AND his Saturn conjunct your Capricorn ASC, trine to your Jupiter conjunct his Mercury in your 4th house ... I am not surprised you are so drawn to him and might have fallen hardly in love pretty fast and might wish to have a committed relationship with him (his Pluto on your MC, besides his Saturn conjunct your ASC). Too bad we dont have his houses and ASC to confirm how he feels, but this picture is exciting enough to assume he feels quite attracted and possibly obsessed as well (his Pluto square to your Moon) and that he might want to start an intimate relationship with you too...

There are a couple of challenging aspects though.

The Chiron/Juno square Mars square the Uranus/Neptune conjunction. This is harsh since as conflicts might arise, it can trigger some "rage control issues" or impulsiveness you both seem to have, and your Chiron vulnerabilities might be deeply hit by such an aggressive dynamic.
The Uranus/Neptune conjunction involves your 12th house and his Vertex. This can give you a powerful psychic connection as you might understand each others instantly without any verbal communication, on a subconscious and other wordly level, but in case of arguments triggered by the Mars square, such deep connection might directly impact your inner deepest wounds.

The other challenging aspect I see is his Mars square to your Neptune on its own. This aspect might play out as duplicity from his part and distrust on your part, and since you have such strong Pluto contacts, the relationship might play out with possessive and controlling traits.

This dynamic is unfortunately shown also in the Composite chart, where Neptune/Saturn/Uranus square Mars and with Orcus square Pluto.
Composite Chiron/Sun/Vesta trine Pluto gives a potential powerful sexual chemestry together with Venus/Ceres sextile Mars, so you might certainly experience a very exciting and intense intimacy hitting your most subconscious desires and giving you great committment expectations with Comp. Juno (supposedly 10th house, but we dont know since we miss his TOB) trine to Neptune/Saturn.

The main problem here is the Mars square to the Sun-Neptune/Saturn/Uranus opposition.
This aspect unfortunately points out that he might not be up for a committed/faithful relationship.

As transiting SN/Saturn is currently triggering this aspect, I assume you might find out about his true intentions in a couple of weeks or so.

My overall feeling is that this is a very intense relationship on sexual and intimate level, but it might play out unstable for long term committment.
Attachments
Rain_Composite_transits.jpg
Rain_Composite_transits.jpg (284.57 KiB) Viewed 2518 times
Rain_synastry.jpg
Rain_synastry.jpg (230.14 KiB) Viewed 2518 times
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

RainAvery17 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:05 pm Thank you so much for your response.

My birthday is July 15, 1988. I was born at 8:16PM in Gary, Indiana which is central standard time.

If you need his birthday, it's June 9, 1990. Unknown time in Tallahassee, Florida (Not sure what time zone that is)
Based on on my Vedic calculations. I see this will last on and off for few more months. you need to strengthen your moon.
Major chance is seen in your life in Arp 2020. Health seems also a concern.
God Bless!!!
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.