Some insight please

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Vibra

Some insight please

Post by Vibra »

Hello,

I'd love some insight please: i have a stable job that i'm good at but it's eating me up and draining -, my hobbies are unfulfilling and because i am drained from work i can't really enjoy them, I met a taurus ( 15.5.1989 in D.Obo.j - )I really like him, he says the sweetest things but i can't seem to trust the process fully ( it doesn't help that we met during mercury retrograde pre-shadow ) -

I trust nothing and no one which is so unusual for me Neptunian - What gives? I dont really know what to do nor if there's anything I can do 😅

I have attached my chart and our synastry chart if it helps - thank you !!!!

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?l ... png&res=63

https://astro-charts.com/tools/synastry ... Radio_2=pm
Vibra

Re: Some insight please

Post by Vibra »

I feel like i should have asked this in the synastry forum rather than the personal chart :? sorry ..

if an admin could move it i think it would make more sense over there ! Thank you :mrgreen:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Vibra,

I’ve been reading through your previous posts and see that clearly you have a great understanding about yourself. As Noel had helped you so much before, I would have liked it best if he could answer your query, but unfortunately he prefers not to do synastry matters and so I will try to assist you.

One thing I need to mention here is that the 12:00 pm time given for your partner suggests that his birth-time is unknown. Is this the case ? If so, any interpretation will obviously be less accurate than it could be with the true Asc. and Houses, as well as the exact Moon position, which can vary about 12 degs. during any 24 hour period. Even if he was born at “Midday”, then it’s likely that the time has been ‘rounded off’ as rarely is anyone born exactly on the hour.

Could you please clarify this ?

Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Vibra

Post by Vibra »

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the message.

I am quite self aware and i'm sure Noel would have given me some great insights - which are still welcome obviously.

Indeed the timing for him is unfortunately unclear , we just know he was born during morning time.

I mean I can tell you to the hour when and where we met if that helps identifying some clues in my transits 10/10/2019 at 21:20 UAE time 😅)

I wish i had more details on that bit :( thank you for any guidance you can share :)