Sinastry aspects

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Aldana

Sinastry aspects

Post by Aldana »

Is anything good about this sinastry?I wonder what lilith and chiron are doing in this relationship
Attachments
2AE10D81-D5D5-4CAD-BAC7-A0F330FCC4CC.jpeg
2AE10D81-D5D5-4CAD-BAC7-A0F330FCC4CC.jpeg (240.5 KiB) Viewed 2586 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sinastry aspects

Post by admin »

Hi Aldana,

Would you please give your partner's birth data (date, place and time).
If you would like this information to remain private, then you can 'pm' me with it.

I'm asking for this as trying to interpret the meaning of Lililth and Chiron inter-aspects without both full charts (I have yours from previous queries) would be meaningless.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Aldana

Post by Aldana »

admin wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:43 am Hi Aldana,

Would you please give your partner's birth data (date, place and time).
If you would like this information to remain private, then you can 'pm' me with it.

I'm asking for this as trying to interpret the meaning of Lililth and Chiron inter-aspects without both full charts (I have yours from previous queries) would be meaningless.

Best,
Admin.
I did this without his birth time, unfortunately I don't have it yet.So I guess I should also disregard this sinastry
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Aldana,

Obviously birth time is important for a more accurate synastry interpretation.

However, a fair amount can be seen from just birth date as all "planets" - except Moon (which moves about 12 degs. in a 24 hr. period) - will be close enough to get some idea of energy interchanges. Also of course, where his planets fall in the Houses of your chart can give clues about his effect on different areas of your life, etc.

Up to you of course. But if you decide you'd like me to proceed, just give me his birth date and a bit more information, such as when you met, or any specific issues you feel are important about the relationship.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Aldana

Post by Aldana »

admin wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:26 am Hi Aldana,

Obviously birth time is important for a more accurate synastry interpretation.

However, a fair amount can be seen from just birth date as all "planets" - except Moon (which moves about 12 degs. in a 24 hr. period) - will be close enough to get some idea of energy interchanges. Also of course, where his planets fall in the Houses of your chart can give clues about his effect on different areas of your life, etc.

Up to you of course. But if you decide you'd like me to proceed, just give me his birth date and a bit more information, such as when you met, or any specific issues you feel are important about the relationship.

Best,
Admin.

Ah sure!he was born september 18th in 1986 in Istanbul,Turkey.We met online on september 19th 2019.I can already sense the issue between us,I'm emotional and clingy and he is more detached but also more mature than me :/ Also I'm concerned about his chiron in my moon doing a square,if the info is accurate,I don't know if birth time is needed for chiron placements
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Aldana,

Clearly you’re very self-aware, but also in many ways, unsure of yourself. It looks like his Moon might be in Pisces which, if so, naturally works well with your Pisces Rising. (If his Moon isn’t in Pisces it will be in Aries depending on his birth time). Also his Sun in Virgo conjoins your Moon in Virgo, which suggests that you have an essential understanding of and connection with each other.

However, I see that he has Sun sq. Uranus, and so his Uranus is also sq. your Moon, and this as you know, can be very exciting, though also unsettling, especially for you as you don’t know how he will be each time you connect. I see too that his Venus/Pluto conjunction in Scorpio is conjunct your Sun, so there is a fascination that can make it hard for you to fathom or to ‘escape’. It’s very powerful and even hypnotic. Add to this your Uranus in sextile to this configuration, and ...Wow ! so to speak. :roll:

To your main question about Chiron (and no, birth time isn’t needed for Chiron placements as it moves very slowly). I think it’s important to note that Chiron (however difficult the connection to any planet or point in a chart) won’t wreck a relationship just by itself. But yes, his Chiron square your Moon will tend to highlight some of your own fears about problems in previous relationships so that you find yourself worrying that you’re going to experience the same issues and ‘pain’ that you have experienced before. This can naturally cause you to “expect the same” and therefore interfere with your seeing the relationship as it is. However, if you can in some way avoid these expectations, and/or be aware of this, it can help you to recognise and at least in part, heal those old wounds. And I note that his Chiron is also trine your Mercury and Mars which adds to the potential healing, if you can recognise how this is working.

Also, his Chiron is opposite his Uranus and square his own Sun, so as this involves your Moon, your neediness arouses his own ‘pain’...touches a sore point for him, and for him too it’s about previous relationships. Perhaps this is what he’s scared of and which therefore makes him behave in an even more detached way towards you.

I see that your Chiron in your 5th House is in trine to his Jupiter, so in fact this relationship can in some way help you to heal your own ‘wound’ about romantic liaisons, but more than that - your confidence to be an individual in your own right. Perhaps it is that you need to try to take it as it comes, with no expectations of ‘good or bad’...especially with his Uranus also in square to your Venus. Easy ! :lol:

But of course, Chiron is only one part of the Whole relationship and ultimately depends on how you both deal with all the other inter-aspects and energies between you.

I’ll add here that I see this transiting Pluto/Saturn is currently in square to your Mercury/Mars in your 8th, and so this is a major ‘test’ for you. I’d suggest that there is so much that you can learn from your feelings and experience of this relationship. Obviously every relationship gives us opportunities to do this but it seems that this one has come along at this time for you to figure out your deepest fears as well as what you have felt you really need from a relationship. I would suspect that it’s very hard for you to ‘let go’ and this because you know deep inside that in some way this is a very important experience for you. I suggest you research this aspect to help you understand this more.

I hope this helps in some way.

Best,
Admin.
Aldana

Post by Aldana »

admin wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:33 am Hi Aldana,

Clearly you’re very self-aware, but also in many ways, unsure of yourself. It looks like his Moon might be in Pisces which, if so, naturally works well with your Pisces Rising. (If his Moon isn’t in Pisces it will be in Aries depending on his birth time). Also his Sun in Virgo conjoins your Moon in Virgo, which suggests that you have an essential understanding of and connection with each other.

However, I see that he has Sun sq. Uranus, and so his Uranus is also sq. your Moon, and this as you know, can be very exciting, though also unsettling, especially for you as you don’t know how he will be each time you connect. I see too that his Venus/Pluto conjunction in Scorpio is conjunct your Sun, so there is a fascination that can make it hard for you to fathom or to ‘escape’. It’s very powerful and even hypnotic. Add to this your Uranus in sextile to this configuration, and ...Wow ! so to speak. :roll:

To your main question about Chiron (and no, birth time isn’t needed for Chiron placements as it moves very slowly). I think it’s important to note that Chiron (however difficult the connection to any planet or point in a chart) won’t wreck a relationship just by itself. But yes, his Chiron square your Moon will tend to highlight some of your own fears about problems in previous relationships so that you find yourself worrying that you’re going to experience the same issues and ‘pain’ that you have experienced before. This can naturally cause you to “expect the same” and therefore interfere with your seeing the relationship as it is. However, if you can in some way avoid these expectations, and/or be aware of this, it can help you to recognise and at least in part, heal those old wounds. And I note that his Chiron is also trine your Mercury and Mars which adds to the potential healing, if you can recognise how this is working.

Also, his Chiron is opposite his Uranus and square his own Sun, so as this involves your Moon, your neediness arouses his own ‘pain’...touches a sore point for him, and for him too it’s about previous relationships. Perhaps this is what he’s scared of and which therefore makes him behave in an even more detached way towards you.

I see that your Chiron in your 5th House is in trine to his Jupiter, so in fact this relationship can in some way help you to heal your own ‘wound’ about romantic liaisons, but more than that - your confidence to be an individual in your own right. Perhaps it is that you need to try to take it as it comes, with no expectations of ‘good or bad’...especially with his Uranus also in square to your Venus. Easy ! :lol:

But of course, Chiron is only one part of the Whole relationship and ultimately depends on how you both deal with all the other inter-aspects and energies between you.

I’ll add here that I see this transiting Pluto/Saturn is currently in square to your Mercury/Mars in your 8th, and so this is a major ‘test’ for you. I’d suggest that there is so much that you can learn from your feelings and experience of this relationship. Obviously every relationship gives us opportunities to do this but it seems that this one has come along at this time for you to figure out your deepest fears as well as what you have felt you really need from a relationship. I would suspect that it’s very hard for you to ‘let go’ and this because you know deep inside that in some way this is a very important experience for you. I suggest you research this aspect to help you understand this more.

I hope this helps in some way.

Best,
Admin.

Thank you so much for your help.About the transit,I wish I knew about it before because I already made a mess,it happened exactly as I read what the transit is about.I put some kind of pressure on him (as a virgo he hates that) so since last monday he had been avoinding me :/ do you know when this transit will end?or when will it likely be some kind of transit that will clear this up?
Aldana

Post by Aldana »

admin wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:33 am I see too that his Venus/Pluto conjunction in Scorpio is conjunct your Sun, so there is a fascination that can make it hard for you to fathom or to ‘escape’. It’s very powerful and even hypnotic.
In that placement I'm the one "hypnotized"by him or is it both ways?