Composite

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
MissArte

Composite

Post by MissArte »

Good day! First, i would like to introduce myself, i am 49 (woman), new to astrology, mother of a daughter and living in the Netherlands!
Would anybody be so kind to look at this composite chart and share his/her thoughts about it? I am new to astrology and I am a Neptune in 12th house and struggling seeing things clearly as is. Seeing things in my life through rose colored glasses and its my blindfall. The downside to this is that I have this continuous feeling being betrayed (also due to past experiences). I have added the synastry for reference as well. I hope someone could help. I am together with my current partner for 2 yrs, we do not live together.
Thanks for any input!
Attachments
Synastry
Synastry
31E81C0B-C31E-4907-8C3A-B6F2A1AAE699.jpeg (417.6 KiB) Viewed 2834 times
Composite (davison)
Composite (davison)
EBEC0E48-3422-407D-B655-EE18AB284FD9.jpeg (451.37 KiB) Viewed 2834 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Composite

Post by Noel Eastwood »

MissA, can you please post just your natal chart? I find it much more helpful, thanks.
MissArte

Post by MissArte »

Sure! Thanks!
Attachments
Natal
Natal
97636A7E-A14F-4CE6-8DF3-ABE638277E11.jpeg (519.19 KiB) Viewed 2792 times
MissArte

Post by MissArte »

Blessings for your country by the way🙏🏻.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Thanks MissA, a lot of people in Australia are suffering, your kind thoughts do help.

You appear to have abandonment issue as you have pointed out, that can be mitigated but I really need your birth data so that I can do up my own chart. The chart you have attached has too many points and this makes it 'noisy', too much in the chart becomes clutter for me.

Please PM me with your birth data and I'll attach your chart then explain what I see, thanks.
MissArte

Post by MissArte »

Hi there! Pm-ed the dob last week! Thanks!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

MissA, here is your chart, I've used a Whole Sign house system as it should give a more accurate interpretation than Placidus due to smoothing out the distortions caused by the high latitude of your birth.

You have Sagittarius Ascendant with Neptune in an applying conjunction to it. This is our first indicator of your sensitivity, gentle and caring but there is that tendency to avoid situations that make you feel abandoned. It is complex as Sag wants to get out and play and doesn't have a care in the world but the Neptune is terrified of being left out and abandoned. This is your first conflicted planet that can tell us so much about where you are emotionally and in relationships.

Sun in Aries is opposed by Jupiter so that says much the same thing - people enjoy my company, I'm the life of the party when I get going or a few drinks into me and then I feel abandoned and betrayed when they drop me. Your self-esteem is fragile at these times but you certainly have strength of character too.

Moon is in Libra in the 11th house (conjunct MC too) of giving to others and that highlights your Ascendant/Neptune gentleness and caring manner. Librans tend to give in when things get tough though, they compromise their needs for that of others and this can get very messy in relationships because eventually you run out of you and have nothing else to give/compromise with. Then you feel betrayed, abandoned and resentful.

Your Mercury, Mars and Venus are nicely placed in Taurus and Gemini, again it emphasises your generosity, hard work ethic and kindness. You also like to play hard and let your hair down when you do.

As for relationships I don't do composite charts, they take too long and are very hard work, I simply don't have the time. But if you want to know how to manage relationships that you draw to you then read this over again, the clues are all there and all you need do is think about strategies to manage them.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (268.95 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
MissArte

Post by MissArte »

This makes so much sense. I’ve read it a couple of times. Now with the saturn pluto conjunction, i feel totally vulnarable. As i feel these energies and recently started with astrology where puzzle pieces come together. This really helps. Thanks so much!
MissArte

Post by MissArte »

Dear Noel-
Would you be so kind to comment on my chart as well. As i can’t get my finger on some things.
I will pm de dob. Hope you can help me.