Synastry interpretation

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Castleflower

Synastry interpretation

Post by Castleflower »

Hello guys!

I appreciated a look at our synastry. And would like to hear your opinion if the synastry have potential.

I met this men at a three week seminar. We were inseperatable for a few days , he said we should intensify our relationship.
But then there was this other women who grabbed his attention.
We still talked., but i started to withdraw my attention to him because i was hurt. He then complained that i was so cold to him and demandet to know why. I then started to act normal again, because i do not wanted to create fuss.
At the end of the Seminar he came to me and said goodbye, hugged me, kissed me on my forehead and asked if it was ok, if he calls me, when he is in town. Don't live too far from my City.
This was in December. In the mid of March, i wrote him, if everything is ok, with the epidemic going around.
He reassured that everything was fine and no case in his village.
He again said he will met his friends in my City and again said he would like met me and we could talk one, four or eightteen hours if i would like.

I wrote him back, answered all his questions and asked in the end, if that women he was with now a couple.
No answer. 18 days later, i wrote him too clarify bis intentions to me, so that i can move on and not hanging in the air.
Still no answer.
I hope this help to interpret our chart
Thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Synastry interpretation

Post by admin »

Hi Castleflower,

I'd suggest that right now, a casual relationship is not on his agenda.  In fact with transiting Saturn conjunct his Venus, he's feeling very hesitant about relationships generally.  And as his Venus is square to your Sun - which means that Saturn is now also square to your Sun - naturally you are quite hurt by his apparent coolness. 

I see too that transiting Neptune is in square to his Sun/Mercury which is causing him considerable confusion about his life, adding to why he hasn't replied as probably he doesn't know how to respond to you right now.

Naturally, at this time, everything is on hold, and we're all in a "cage" of sorts - which I think you are feeling perhaps more than many of us.  But I think that it would be best for you to leave this matter alone - at least for the time being.  And try very hard not to take his apparent coolness too personally as I'm sure it isn't meant that way. 

This is a really good time for you to work out and understand why your road is blocked - perhaps in other directions too ?   As hard and restricting as it may seem, you can use this down-time to look at your life, your goals and needs and how you can improve yourself, rather than trying to expand and escape the restrictions you are feeling now.   Maybe even a good time to study astrology so you can begin to understand more why your relationships haven't been working out as you wish, not only now, but in the past.

I know this is not what you wanted to hear, but I hope it helps in some way anyway. :(

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Castleflower

Re: Synastry interpretation

Post by Castleflower »

Hello,

that was a fast reply! Thank you so much for the interpretation, lots of input there.

Elisabeth