A very weird story with Vertex points

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
featherblue

A very weird story with Vertex points

Post by featherblue »

Hello everyone; I have one very bizarre story to share, maybe someone had a similar experience or can explain what it was.

So couple of days ago, I woke up with this out of the blue, deep-running feeling of longing and missing someone, and it was extremely strong. It literally appeared out of nowhere; it also was sort of bigger than me. if I had to explain it, it's like my soul was missing someone, who I may not even know personally. Well in fact, that actually was the case - I realized later that this feeling was linked to one celebrity whom I don't know personally. Which made me feel even weirder.

The feeling persisted throughout the first half of the day; well later on I decided to check what's up with our natal charts. And for some reason I instantly recalled about one specific point, which is Vertex.

To say that I was shocked to discover that I and her have them in identical signs (Capricorn), houses (5th) and even degrees (17, with a tiny difference of like 0.30) is not to say anything. And I just started crying for some reason. That day was very emotional, and I still don't know how the hell that all happened.

I do have to admit though that when I first saw her, I had the feeling like I know her somehow, like she is familiar. Another funny thing is that, judging by information I can find, we both have practically the same occupations and interests, and what's more, a very similar experience in one same life area; it's like lives are parallel in some way.

What do you think about all of this? I personally was really shocked upon finding that out.
admin
Site Admin

Re: A very weird story with Vertex points

Post by admin »

Hi featherblue,

Apologies for delay.

The Vex/Anti Vx. is traditionally associated with a strong connection between two people.  And being exact, the connection is considered to be even 'destined'...sometimes it can feel almost like that person is 'the other half' of you.  

Clearly you've researched this, but ultimately and as always it will depend on the rest of the chart inter-aspects as to how this is relevant to your lives. Also it would be worth checking out the transits going at that time. Given all of these planets currently going through Capricorn (especially on the date you experienced this feeling) it would seem that this sudden experience was being triggered at that time and therefore increases its significance.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
featherblue

Re: A very weird story with Vertex points

Post by featherblue »

Hello,

Thank you for the reply! And as for writing back later - it's ok, don't worry.

Yeah, it definitely felt "destined" in some way.

Sure, I can provide some more info if you'll be interested in watching into this more:

Mine is as follows:
Born on 31.03.1997 in Kyiv, Ukraine at 2:59 PM

And hers is:
Born on 29.12.1977 in Philadelphia (PA), USA at 8:40 PM