anyone kindly interpret if it’s a long lasting attraction love ?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Ufobaby

anyone kindly interpret if it’s a long lasting attraction love ?

Post by Ufobaby »

Hi i have been quite contemplating the possibilities for a lasting relationship of me and my love.(whether it’s gonna last or not) I would be really really grateful if someone can give an insight to this. My natal chart planets: Sun and asc(house1)- virgo. Moon(house8)- Aries. Mercury(house1)- Virgo. Mars(house2)-Libra. Venus(house11)- Leo. Jupiter(house2)- Libra. Uranus and Neptune(house5)- Capricorn. Lilith(house8)- Aries, Saturn(house6)- Aquarius, pluto(house3)- scorpio, N Node(house3)-Sagittarius. SO His Sun and lilith Aries both in my 8th house(orb 4) similarly my sun, mercury, asc fall in his 8th house(orb 10), his pieces mars falls in my 7th house(orb 4), my Leo venus falls in his 7th house(orb 3), my aries moon in his house 3(orb16) while his libra moon in my house 2(orb4), his aquarius asc in my 6th(orb11) and his capricorn Uranus/Neptune in my 5th house(orb10) . Our synastry aspects follows(first planet is mine and 2nd his): N node trine Sun(orb 1), Venus sextile Moon(orb 2), Venus trine Sun(orb 3), Moon conjunct Venus(orb 4),Saturn sextile Venus(orb 2), Mars conjunct Moon(orb 4), MC sextile Sun(orb 1), Jupiter conjunct Moon(orb 4), Sun sextile Jupiter(1), Uranus/Neptune sextile MC(orb 1), N Node square Saturn(orb 1), Saturn square N Node(orb 1), Pluto sextile Neptune (orb 0), Mercury sextile MC(orb 0), ASC opposition Saturn(orb 3), ASC opposition Mercury(orb 1), MC square Saturn(orb 1), Sun opposition Mars(orb 3), Mercury opposition Mars(orb 2), Pluto quincunx Venus(orb 0), Venus quincunx Mercury(orb 1), Mars quincunx Mars(orb 0). I have tried looking into our compatibility but I cannot seem to get a clear understanding whether despite the hard aspects, the attraction can last or not. This is my first post here so I really appreciate if anyone would assist me on this. Thanks!!! :)
Ufobaby

Re: anyone kindly interpret if it’s a long lasting attraction love ?

Post by Ufobaby »

Ufobaby wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 9:03 pm Hi i have been quite contemplating the possibilities for a lasting relationship of me and my love.(whether it’s gonna last or not) I would be really really grateful if someone can give an insight to this. My natal chart planets: Sun and asc(house1)- virgo. Moon(house8)- Aries. Mercury(house1)- Virgo. Mars(house2)-Libra. Venus(house11)- Leo. Jupiter(house2)- Libra. Uranus and Neptune(house5)- Capricorn. Lilith(house8)- Aries, Saturn(house6)- Aquarius, pluto(house3)- scorpio, N Node(house3)-Sagittarius. SO His Sun and lilith Aries both in my 8th house(orb 4) similarly my sun, mercury, asc fall in his 8th house(orb 10), his pieces mars falls in my 7th house(orb 4), my Leo venus falls in his 7th house(orb 3), my aries moon in his house 3(orb16) while his libra moon in my house 2(orb4), his aquarius asc in my 6th(orb11) and his capricorn Uranus/Neptune in my 5th house(orb10) . Our synastry aspects follows(first planet is mine and 2nd his): N node trine Sun(orb 1), Venus sextile Moon(orb 2), Venus trine Sun(orb 3), Moon conjunct Venus(orb 4),Saturn sextile Venus(orb 2), Mars conjunct Moon(orb 4), MC sextile Sun(orb 1), Jupiter conjunct Moon(orb 4), Sun sextile Jupiter(1), Uranus/Neptune sextile MC(orb 1), N Node square Saturn(orb 1), Saturn square N Node(orb 1), Pluto sextile Neptune (orb 0), Mercury sextile MC(orb 0), ASC opposition Saturn(orb 3), ASC opposition Mercury(orb 1), MC square Saturn(orb 1), Sun opposition Mars(orb 3), Mercury opposition Mars(orb 2), Pluto quincunx Venus(orb 0), Venus quincunx Mercury(orb 1), Mars quincunx Mars(orb 0). I have tried looking into our compatibility but I cannot seem to get a clear understanding whether despite the hard aspects, the attraction can last or not. This is my first post here so I really appreciate if anyone would assist me on this. Thanks!!! :)
Just wanted to include that it’s not only his mars, HIS MERCURY AND SATURN (PIECES) FALL IN MY 7th HOUSE(orb 9) 🙏
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Ufobaby,

I appreciate the effort you've put into giving all of that information, but It's not possible to give you any reading without your birth data (dates, places and times of birth of both of you).

I will add that at this time I have many relationship requests and am running far behind. As a result it will take me some time before I can give any assistance. (At least a week or more).

Of course, others here may be able to help you sooner.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Ufobaby

Post by Ufobaby »

Thank you admin for your kind reply. No worries I understand I am willing to wait for your and anyone’s assistance. Take your time. I apologise I am attaching the natal charts, synastry and composite too. Our relationship is kind of affectionate but at the same time we fight too. So hoping if it’s an enduring relationship or not.
Attachments
His birth chart(28 March birthday in case it’s blurred)
His birth chart(28 March birthday in case it’s blurred)
E21D6B5A-B333-44A9-BACB-68258BC838FA.jpeg (196.1 KiB) Viewed 2323 times
Mine birth chart
Mine birth chart
81B9C075-7CF5-4786-9C72-7DA13C521CE0.jpeg (195.51 KiB) Viewed 2323 times
Ufobaby

Post by Ufobaby »

(Continuing) synastry
Attachments
886483C8-4EF7-452A-B084-34456CF486ED.jpeg
886483C8-4EF7-452A-B084-34456CF486ED.jpeg (78.04 KiB) Viewed 2323 times
Synastry chart
Synastry chart
E5BF11A6-EC37-4EA2-B42A-E394960F9440.jpeg (233 KiB) Viewed 2323 times
Ufobaby

Post by Ufobaby »

Composite
Attachments
4053E392-CDAC-45E7-9D37-A9EE6312B6ED.jpeg
4053E392-CDAC-45E7-9D37-A9EE6312B6ED.jpeg (116.74 KiB) Viewed 2323 times
Composite
Composite
35BD0BA1-8FD8-4F34-B5BC-D8CFD0579DDA.jpeg (177.46 KiB) Viewed 2323 times