Soul searching my life written within the stars advice for my marriage

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Autumnday

Soul searching my life written within the stars advice for my marriage

Post by Autumnday »

I would appreciate anyone's knowledge on the astrology of my husbands chart and mine for what's been written in the star's for us and our marriage, its been very messy since 2012 and we just seem to go around in the same circle ,we started dating in 1992 I was 16 he was 21 ,we got married on july 26,1997 ,we have 3 boys,I lost my father in 2005 ,he lost his mother in 2008, which I think triggered the mess after, within him ,and I guess within me for my part in the circle we go round in,I'm looking for something that helps me make some kinda sense to it all and the lessons were supposed to be learning from each other and because we don't ever let go of each other totally or get divorced I've thought since the 1st time I ever saw him before I ever knew his name or spoke to him he was the one and I still do but maybe I've been wrong and I'm just crazy thank you for any input and knowledge all the things I have read about and have been learning about in astrology is really amazing this path to figure out my self and my life has lead me into learning So much about my own intuition, seeing signs in numbers, to the Bible, and now lead me into the star's ,along with so much more somethings there just aren't explanation's for that have happened to me on this path other then believing in what's bigger then me and the universe's devine plan
My chart
My chart
horoscope-chart4-700__radix_astroseek-2-10-1976_08-30.png (199.5 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
Husbands
Husbands
horoscope-chart4-700__radix_astroseek-9-7-1971_08-30.png (204.28 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Soul searching my life written within the stars advice for my marriage

Post by admin »

Hi Autumnday,

Thank you for posting the charts and for giving all that very helpful and important information.

I will try to answer as soon as I can but am overloaded at the moment so it might be a while before I can get to this.

(Always possible that someone else will answer before I can do so).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Autumnday

Post by Autumnday »

Thank you ,I appreciate any information and knowledge you can offer and for the time it takes you to look at it all
Autumnday

Post by Autumnday »

I'm not a phycologist by any means but my thoughts on it with the parts of us each loosing a parent whom both died young it was the parent we each most realted with and in eachothers his mom was everything mine wasn't and my dad was all the things he wished his father was more of ,and as parents togeather with our boys thought we were doing better then, I thought my mother did ,and him being a better father then his at least in our minds ,but judging them I guess we didn't do any better by being the opposite cuz we ended up with our own mess anyway lol,idk that's just what's kinda come to me in my own inner thoughts thru it all
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please see my pm to you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]