Compatibility and longevity of relationship!

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Eirdis

Compatibility and longevity of relationship!

Post by Eirdis »

Hey hey!

I'm new to this website. I have been studying astrology through YouTube videos for over a year now and I feel like it's time for me to get some feedback so I can see how it aligns with my knowledge.

I have been together with my boyfriend for exactly a year now. It started as long distance (met online) but we have now been living together for a couple of months. It's the healthiest relationship I've been in, its loving, communicative and we do our best to work through problems. We are very similar in some ways and very different in other ways. It's extremely intense at times to say the least, and being a capricorn, I analyze things to bits and pieces when that happens. I have been through a lot so I am extremely cautious.

I want to know what you guys see when you look at our composite and synastry in terms of longevity and the relationship in general. I'm curious about our success as a couple for the relationship but also career wise and even potential family indications.

His birth details:
October 25, 1985
00:20
Vercelli, Italy

My birth details
December 27, 1993
06:20
Reykjavik, Iceland

I am super fascinated by the composite since that represents our mission/energy together. I see in our composite that our moon is opposite Venus, Mars, pluto 2nd house and we have quite a few inconjunctions between outer and inner planets. Would be great if you could elaborate on that as well. Even the Davison chart is fascinating.

Looking forward to your responses! ❤️