marriage

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
anu reddy

marriage

Post by anu reddy »

Hello Guru's,

My parents are looking into getting me married. We have looked at a guy recently and are having positive opinion on him. I would like to know if this match is astrologically compatible or not. What kind of problems may arise if me and him get married. And what is the most suitable month for wedding if we decide to proceed with this match.

Right now I am also looking for job change. I currently work in Bangalore in the IT feild, but will have to re-locate to Hyderabad post wedding. My Father insists on fixing the wedding date post my job change. So, I have been actively applying to many companies but heard only 1 response as of now due to me being a fresher and also due to the current covid situation. I have my interviews to be scheduled next week for a company. Is this a suitable period for my Job change? Will wedding have any effect on my career.

My Birth Details (Girl):
30-04-1997
03:50 AM
Jangaon, Telangana, India

His Birth Details (Boy):
30-06-1996
03:00 AM
Jangoan, Telangana, India

Thank you.