Does marriage last, or is there a divorce?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Amine

Does marriage last, or is there a divorce?

Post by Amine »

someone can help me.
Name:amine
my Dob- 11/06/1983
Time:2:30 am
Place: jijel (algeria)

Wife's Name: lemi
Dob: 24/05/1989
Time: 08:00 pm
Place : el milia-jijel(algeria)

We are separated from last 4 months,will this marriage end in divorce or will it sustain
we are married on July 27, 2015, after a great love story, we have a child who was born on August 18, 2016, we lived a stable and calm life.
on February 08, 2020 decided to leave me, she left. she refuses to speak to me or even to see me, she requests a divorce. I know she's under pressure from that mom.
Is there a divorce in our chart ? If there is a divorce when?
then the little boy will have a family life with these two parents?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Does marriage last, or is there a divorce?

Post by admin »

Hi Amine,

Please see my 'pm' to you.

Thanks.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Re: Does marriage last, or is there a divorce?

Post by admin »

Hi Amine,

I see you had asked this question in the Vedic Astrology area and had several replies.
However, as I had not seen that before I had asked that question by pm, I will go ahead here with my view about it.

This has clearly been an extremely difficult time for you with tremendous tensions building since early this year, especially in the area of your relationships.  Add to this that Neptune (the planet of illusions and idealism) is and has been making a difficult aspect to your Mars/Moon and currently your Sun, it is hard for you to see what is real, so you may have overlooked or simply not seen what was really going on in your relationship as you couldn't see past your "image" of your wife, or of how you thought the relationship really was or is.  In other words, you couldn't see the "signs" that things weren't going as smoothly or as "stable and calm" as you had thought as you couldn't/can't see past your imagined view of it.  In your own words:  "A great love story".  But love constantly changes as both people change.

During these next few months you will need to think hard about the past and try to allow yourself to see the reality of not only what was going on behind this current situation, but also face up to your part in all of this clearly and honestly.     Why do you think she left you ?  And why has she refused to talk with you ? 

If you want this marriage to survive, you have a lot of work to do on this, and on yourself too. This doesn't at all mean that you 'failed'...just that - like us all - you might have just not seen or been aware of the changes going on - both in her and in yourself.

Of course, it takes both people to make the effort for a relationship to work. Clearly she bears a part in this too, and perhaps she hadn't made clear to you what the problems were, nor perhaps did  or does she know how to express this all to  you.  Relationships are the hardest part of our lives, that's for sure, so all we can do is try to figure out our part in each one and work on that as best we can.  

Her chart clearly indicates that she's very much influenced by her mother, and that's a hard one to get past.   Looking at your Composite chart, certainly I'd say that there's a lot going on "behind the scenes" there that is hard for you both to see, but whatever it is, "someone" is working against your relationship and attempting to undermine it.     I'm not saying here that this is insurmountable, but I suspect that somehow this needs to be addressed.  And by that, I'm not suggesting that you tell your wife that her mother is THE problem, but at least that you make sure you're aware of exactly how this interference is playing into the whole picture.

Can you confront her mother and discuss this with her ?  If not, and if your wife won't or can't try to work through the problems with you, then it does seem that a divorce may well be the outcome as obviously, nothing can change if neither of you makes any effort to try to salvage the relationship.

I'm sorry if this is seems harsh, but I hope that something here may help.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]